Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

undocumented workers elected Donald Trump, they didn't elect Hillary Clinton.

yes or no

Except you've been shown how technology prevents illegals from registering to vote. No matter how many of them have AB60's none of them can get past the V-chip like firewalls preventing their registration.
but they do get registered, so you have a flaw.
Prove illegal aliens are registered to vote when they go the the DMV to get a driver's license...

You demanded 'illegal alien' when I provided a quote with 'undocumented immigrant.'

How about you explain why they aren't the very same thing.

Go ahead.
And I just pointed out you can't find either in the L.A. Times article.
You lost 70 pages ago and you have at least one losing post per page

This is my guilty pleasure...and you may frighten Ugly away!

I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

Oh, no.

This dunce has to make it known that he hasn't yet assumed room temperature.

Not that being dead would make any difference in his posts.

Of course the bogus IDs and driver's licenses are intended to be used for the purpose of voting for Democrats.

Except you've been shown how technology prevents illegals from registering to vote. No matter how many of them have AB60's none of them can get past the V-chip like firewalls preventing their registration.
Prove illegal aliens are registered to vote when they go the the DMV to get a driver's license...

"Prove illegal aliens are registered to vote when they go the the DMV to get a driver's license...."

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

"...you can now complete your voter registration... they will be registered ...."to vote.

"It's too much winning!!!!"

You fail again. You still can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens" or "undocumented immigrants" in that article. And the reason you can't is because they're not there. You made that up. I.e., you lied.

Of course the bogus IDs and driver's licenses are intended to be used for the purpose of voting for Democrats.

I missed where it prevents them from signing up at DMV
No you didn't miss it. I already posted that. Maybe you just don't understand it...

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

The unread article that you linked to clearly states that DMV is not forwarding the registrations to CA SecState.

D'oh

Score

PC 3.7×10^67
Faun 0

Faun has increased his losing rate to 3 posts per page
Don't just say it, prove it by proving illegals are being registered to vote when they get their driver's license.

Here ya' go....

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

How's that, Ugly?

"Prove illegal aliens are registered to vote when they go the the DMV to get a driver's license...."

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

"...you can now complete your voter registration... they will be registered ...."to vote.

"It's too much winning!!!!"

You fail again. You still can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens" or "undocumented immigrants" in that article. And the reason you can't is because they're not there. You made that up. I.e., you lied.

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

Define 'undocumented immigrants.'

yes or no

So Hillary's imaginary popular vote victory was fueled by illegally undocumented alien immigrants

You demanded 'illegal alien' when I provided a quote with 'undocumented immigrant.'

Go ahead.

After all the practice...you can't lie any better than this??????

OK....I'll smash another custard pie in your kisser....after all, it improves your looks.

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

I win again, huh?
You're still lying. You're pulling in the words, "undocumented immigrants," from a different article which has nothing to do with voter registration, and pretending like it applies to the L.A. Times article, which says nothing about undocumented aliens other than to say they are not registered to vote.

It takes you trying to combine two articles into one to dishonestly make a point neither one actually makes.

1233796371590.gif

yes or no

Any truth to the rumor that when you were asked what your IQ is, you said 20-20?

DMV does not forward the voter registrations of the illegally undocumented alien immigrants.

Go ahead.

OK....I'll smash another custard pie in your kisser....after all, it improves your looks.

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

I win again, huh?
You're still lying. You're pulling in the words, "undocumented immigrants," from a different article which has nothing to do with voter registration, and pretending like it applies to the L.A. Times article, which says nothing about undocumented aliens other than to say they are not registered to vote.

It takes you trying to combine two articles into one to dishonestly make a point neither one actually makes.

1233796371590.gif

"....article which has nothing to do with voter registration,....."

If A=B, and B=C, well, then.....

A=C.

Go ahead.

I win again, huh?

1233796371590.gif

"....article which has nothing to do with voter registration,....."

If A=B, and B=C, well, then.....

A=C.
shhhhhhhhh, you've taught him something.

Forum List

Back