Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
4. You lied. 50 millions based from you?
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

So where is your proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals voted in 2016?
Where is your proof that AB61 holders are eligible to vote?

Probably more than 50 million illegal aliens living here....

Let's use mathematics to show that:

. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

BTW....I never lie, I'm not a Liberal

You never lied? LOL LOL LOL. You cannot even prove anything from illegals votes to DL------ except LIES like your president a pathological liar. Keep it up.

You are using a link like CAIRCO is obvious an anti immigration racist group which you catered is a pure garbage.
The 50 millions is about the equivalent of 19 states from Utah all the way down to Wyoming with a total combined of 48 millions population based from 2017 count. How is that even possible?

But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions.

Hey, dunce......check out post #767

Read it and weep.

I read #767------- it's worthless. Give me something credible.

Why?

You've proven to be indelibly indoctrinated.

I'm merely mocking you with the truth.

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

You never lied? LOL LOL LOL. You cannot even prove anything from illegals votes to DL------ except LIES like your president a pathological liar. Keep it up.

You are using a link like CAIRCO is obvious an anti immigration racist group which you catered is a pure garbage.
The 50 millions is about the equivalent of 19 states from Utah all the way down to Wyoming with a total combined of 48 millions population based from 2017 count. How is that even possible?

"But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions."

Well, then....time to smack you around some more....smack some sense into you.

Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

In your face, booyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

You are such a BIG LIAR BIG TIME. A pathological liar just like your god Trump.
So far you have not proven any where that illegal aliens votes by the millions.
Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration like racist CAIRCO.

The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense.
1. It is the equivalent of about 20 to 25 US states.
2. The numbers of illegals on welfare and that includes kids at public schools that alone will trash your 50 to 80 millions.
3. There are large part of US that you don't see illegals.
4. Are you aware that there are yearly count of US populations? The US population is about 313 millions------- Are you saying that those numbers are false? That you numbers is close to 400 millions repeat 400 millions? You are such a bullshiter.

You are hopeless.

Last edited:

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration laws me racist CAIRCO.

2. The numbers of illegals on welfare and that includes kids at public schools that alone will trash your 50 to 80 millions.
4. Are you aware that there are yearly count of US populations? The US population is about 313 millions------- Are you saying that those numbers are false? That you numbers is close to 400 millions repeat 400 millions? You are such a bullshiter.

You are hopeless.

"The 50 to 80 millions you falsely claimed just doesn't make sense."

Au contraire.....

I didn't say it.....experts said it.

I quoted James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice,
and several Border Patrol Agents.

I explained how they came up with their estimates.

And....the result for a moron.....you....is the usual 'is not, isssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

True?

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

Read it and weep.

Why?

Truth coming from LIARS like you? LMAO.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

He concludes that:

Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration like racist CAIRCO.

You are hopeless.

I have a few minutes.....let's rip you a new one again:

You said: "The numbers of illegals on welfare and that includes kids at public schools that alone will trash your 50 to 80 millions."

Do you know how many folks are on welfare?

How many are on welfare?
"... 109,631,000 whom the Census Bureau says were getting benefits from means-tested federal programs -- e.g. welfare -- as the of the fourth quarter of 2012."
Terry Jeffrey - Obama's Tax on Stay-At-Home Moms

Do you know how many are of the groups at issue???

You don't, do you.

images

Bet you didn't know that Obama advertised in Mexico how to sign up:

"Judicial Watch Uncovers USDA Records Sponsoring U.S. Food Stamp Program for Illegal Aliens"
Judicial Watch Uncovers USDA Records Sponsoring U.S. Food Stamp Program for Illegal Aliens - Judicial Watch

I sure make you look like a dope, huh?

Read it and weep.

Why?

Sooooo.....we agree, huh....that we just proved that I never lie, and you know less than nothing.

Excellent.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

He concludes that:

You are hopeless.

"Are you aware that there are yearly count of US populations? The US population is about 313 millions------- Are you saying that those numbers are false?"

Nah....I'm saying....proving....that you're a moron.

You just claimed that the census counts illegal aliens.

It's really a funny image....some folks who snuck into the country, waving and yelling...."Oooo....count me!!! Count meeeeee!!"

Gads, you're a fool!!!

Bet you hear that a lot.

BTW.....the census is every decade, not every year.....you dunce.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

He concludes that:

Opinion repeat an opinion from any bullshiter like you or anyone doesn't mean a diddly shit. You need to come down with real data. Not just an opinion from any one that are anti immigration laws me racist CAIRCO.

You are hopeless.

Au contraire.....

I quoted James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice,

And....the result for a moron.....you....is the usual 'is not, isssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

True?

No idiot------ Those are just an opinion coming from anti immigration and anti Obama bull shit like you. Not a pure data.

Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?
Oh I'm doing a very bad job very bad so those numbers are not the real numbers. Do you see how hypocrite and stupid fuck these people are?
If you had a job ( I hope ) let say janitor------ Are you going to tell the whole company that you are a shitty worker? Oh it's very dirty there, I didn't do my job, I'm a shitty worker so don't look over there--------- That's pure nonsense and stupidity on your part. Don't you think? Moron.

This is why I keep telling you to READ the link that you keep posting because you don't know a diddly shit.
You are hopeless.

He concludes that:

You are hopeless.

Au contraire.....

True?

No idiot------ Those are just an opinion coming from anti immigration and anti Obama bull shit like you. Not a pure data.

Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?
Oh I'm doing a very bad job very bad so those numbers are not the real numbers. Do you see how hypocrite and stupid fuck these people are?
If you had a job ( I hope ) let say janitor------ Are you going to tell the whole company that you are a shitty worker? Oh it's very dirty there, I didn't do my job, I'm a shitty worker so don't look over there--------- That's pure nonsense and stupidity on your part. Don't you think? Moron.

This is why I keep telling you to READ the link that you keep posting because you don't know a diddly shit.
You are hopeless.

Whew!!!!

I was afraid you'd left.....and I was having such a good time destroying you!

"Are you saying that James Walsh and Border Patrol Agents are telling the whole world that they are doing a shitty job?"

See if this helps you understand the situation:

upload_2017-6-1_17-57-15.jpeg

Read it and weep.

Why?

Sooooo.....we agree, huh....that we just proved that I never lie, and you know less than nothing.

Excellent.
LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

Read it and weep.

Why?

Excellent.
LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

I didn't 'claim' anything, you moron.

I quoted the exact words of the LATimes.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Now....which are more: Ugly or stupid???

Speak up!

Why?

Excellent.
LOLOL

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

Why?

Excellent.
LOLOL

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

Watch me ram your words down your throat:

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?

Excellent.
LOLOL

Speak up!

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?
I see you didn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in that L.A. Times article.

Thanks for proving you lied when you falsely claimed I tried said "illegal aliens" are registered to vote.

thumbsup.gif

Excellent.
LOLOL

Speak up!

I win again, huh?
I see you didn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in that L.A. Times article.

Thanks for proving you lied when you falsely claimed I tried said "illegal aliens" are registered to vote.

thumbsup.gif

Half the drivers license in CA are issued to illegals

D'oh!

LOLOL

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

Half the drivers license in CA are issued to illegals

D'oh!
So what? We're talking about illegals being registered to vote.

Lets look at the dots.

California had the lowest percentage for Trump.

Trump ran on an anti illegal immigrant platform.

California has more illegals than Carter has Liver Pills.

California has lax voter ID requirement.

Most of the large voting districts are run by Democrat politicians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots, does it?.
If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

It would be easy if those who suppose to prevent the fraud are not the same one who are doing it.

Compare data of illegal alien driver licenses with voter registration data, than compare the same with list of people that voted. Would California allow it?

I'm afraid not. For the same reason that California refuse request from DHS to have different design for driver licenses of illegals.

The filthy Moon Bats will do their normal Libtard denial but I think we all know the real reason the Democrat politicians gave Driver's Licenses to Illegals so they can can show up on election day and cast their vote for the Democrats. We saw this big time in illegal rich California, didn't we?

True.

Otherwise, they would give illegals licenses with design that cannot be mistaken for regular licenses.

"You have not shown causation."

I've made a far stronger case than the claims of Trump colluding with the Russians, or that he in any way obstructed justice by firing Comey.

It was my aim, and it was eminently successful.

Your ire proves that.
Mr. Trump openly asked the Russians for help in that regard. It was in the public domain.

Nope, he did not.
Yes, he did.

If you were not leftist, I would take your word for it.

This is the part where you post the link to transcript or to video.

Quote his words, not your interpretation of his words.
where is your link? i am practicing not resorting to fallacies.

My link?

You are the one who claimed that Trump openly asked the Russians for help, it's on you to provide the link, as I asked you earlier.

Forum List

Back