Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

What blue bar?

Licenses are nearly identical, where illegal DL has small mark "federal limits apply".

If you don't look for it, you wont notice it.
They're still not gonna be registered to vote, ya putz. Even if someone misses the warning on the license that it can't be used for voting .... before they hand them a ballot, they have to find the person on the voter's roll. Since illegals can't register to vote, their name won't be found. The worst that can happen is such an illegal alien can vote using a provisional ballot -- which will never count since they were never registered to vote.
Unless they live in California, New York, New Jersey, etc....

illegals, non-living and multiple voters make up 80% of the Democrat vote
Oh, hor$e$hit...

Data?

Link?

why?
To prove that your point is credible... else... I call Bull$hit... so... go ahead... prove me wrong... link?

I'm protecting my sources
That's fine... then we'll just call your claim Bull$hit, that Illegals make up 80% of the Democratic vote... you lose... but Bull$hit carries its own penalties.

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

What blue bar?

Licenses are nearly identical, where illegal DL has small mark "federal limits apply".

They're still not gonna be registered to vote, ya putz. Even if someone misses the warning on the license that it can't be used for voting .... before they hand them a ballot, they have to find the person on the voter's roll. Since illegals can't register to vote, their name won't be found. The worst that can happen is such an illegal alien can vote using a provisional ballot -- which will never count since they were never registered to vote.
Don't just say it -- prove it.

This is what I said earlier:
The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

And, of course,your several posts prove exactly that.

Really?

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
In the famous training montage, Rocky climbs the steps of which building?
LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

What, he forgot the ID, the fake name and address he provided when getting the DL?
Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

They are registered automatically, without party preference.
No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Um, yeah. Illegals forget they are here illegally. Ooooookaaaayyyy...
Especially when they go to polls.
Ipse dixit.

We're on...what...page 36? And still not a shred of evidence.

Five million illegal Mexicans got immigrant licenses and registered to vote, and didn't get caught!

Five million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary and didn't get caught!

Those illegal Mexicans are GENIUSES!

They should teach the Republican fraudsters who keep getting caught.

Evidence?????

Since when did you Liberals need evidence?????

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Trump makes shit up (Ipse dixit). His bleevers gobble it up as they exclaim, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" (Wishful Thinking). Then when Trump is challenged on his lie, he says, "Well a lot of people bleev it." (Argumentum ad Populum, Circular Logic)

And that is the fantastic world of profound retardation Trump and his Chumps live in, boys and girls. They are completely disconnected from reality, and they are in charge.

Speaking of making...stuff....up.....

....are you still claiming to be a military electronics bomb expert????

That was quite a hoot, wasn't it.

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeee????

Ah the famous AB 461.
Read and research how Breitbart twisted the technicality of Ab461. You must be desperate.

I probably encountered this AB461 at least 8 to 10 times of the same topic.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
4. You lied. 50 millions based from you?
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

So where is your proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals voted in 2016?
Where is your proof that AB61 holders are eligible to vote?

Probably more than 50 million illegal aliens living here....

Let's use mathematics to show that:

. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

BTW....I never lie, I'm not a Liberal

Why the fear of answering this question???

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide..

Your report is of those registered, not of those voting. Two totally different numbers. You can have a billion illegally registered people, but if only 7 of them (according to Kansas stats) actually vote, you don't have an illegal voter problem.

What's the purpose of registering to vote those who have no right to vote?

1. Nobody who is registered to vote will be turned back when shows up on polling place, since is presumed that everyone registered is allowed to vote.

2. Those who are not registered and show up on polling place may go thru some additional screening (if any), and most likely will be allowed to vote.

What's the chance of catching fraud in either of the two cases?

1. White privileged YES. That is why I suspect most likely the whites did all the illegal voting. Based from your post to can just walk in Willy Nilly I want to vote. Obviously you are white dude. Do you think the illegals can just walk in there without being questioned by republicans and democrats observers?
White trump voters came in full force. Despite with the massive massive rallies 20k, 30k ---------- anemically and pathetically he only gathered 63 millions. That is why I said most likely the whites have committed the illegal votes.
Are you saying that when illegals or unregistered voters showed up at the polls ------- republicans and democrats will just hand them the ballot?
How is that possible?

2. After screening and if they don't qualify they get rejected. That's a fact.
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the Republicans will just let them in and vote Republicans?
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the republicans they will just let them in and vote democrats? How is that even possible?

Did you hear from any State Senator, any Secretary of the State, any Governor or from thousands and thousands of Republicans observers and volunteers----- of any massive fraud by the millions?
Except coming from that undesirable President.

There's no such thing as 'white privilege,' you dunce.

The group with the highest income, greatest educational attainment, lowest crime rate in the nation....

....isn't white!

illegals, non-living and multiple voters make up 80% of the Democrat vote
Oh, hor$e$hit...

Data?

Link?

why?
To prove that your point is credible... else... I call Bull$hit... so... go ahead... prove me wrong... link?

I'm protecting my sources
That's fine... then we'll just call your claim Bull$hit, that Illegals make up 80% of the Democratic vote... you lose... but Bull$hit carries its own penalties.

He was mocking you and every Liberal, you moron!!!!!!!!

Really?

What blue bar?

No, not there either.
LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

What, he forgot the ID, the fake name and address he provided when getting the DL?
Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

All 50 states allow non citizens to get drivers licenses.

Lets look at the dots.

California had the lowest percentage for Trump.

Trump ran on an anti illegal immigrant platform.

California has more illegals than Carter has Liver Pills.

California has lax voter ID requirement.

Most of the large voting districts are run by Democrat politicians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots, does it?.
If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

It would be easy if those who suppose to prevent the fraud are not the same one who are doing it.

Compare data of illegal alien driver licenses with voter registration data, than compare the same with list of people that voted. Would California allow it?

I'm afraid not. For the same reason that California refuse request from DHS to have different design for driver licenses of illegals.

The filthy Moon Bats will do their normal Libtard denial but I think we all know the real reason the Democrat politicians gave Driver's Licenses to Illegals so they can can show up on election day and cast their vote for the Democrats. We saw this big time in illegal rich California, didn't we?

Really?

What blue bar?

No, not there either.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Really?

What blue bar?

No, not there either.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

"Immigrants in the country illegally cannot produce the necessary documents (like a social security card) to obtain a driver’s license under state laws. Beginning in 1993 with Washington state, 12 states and DC have changed their laws to allow immigrants in the country illegally to obtain driver's licenses."
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

LOLOL

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown repeatedly and from your own source, "they" refers only to U.S. citizens, not illegal aliens. And not only are you s liar, you're a proven liar as you've been shown over and over where your own source states this.

Lets look at the dots.

California had the lowest percentage for Trump.

Trump ran on an anti illegal immigrant platform.

California has more illegals than Carter has Liver Pills.

California has lax voter ID requirement.

Most of the large voting districts are run by Democrat politicians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots, does it?.
If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

It would be easy if those who suppose to prevent the fraud are not the same one who are doing it.

Compare data of illegal alien driver licenses with voter registration data, than compare the same with list of people that voted. Would California allow it?

I'm afraid not. For the same reason that California refuse request from DHS to have different design for driver licenses of illegals.

The filthy Moon Bats will do their normal Libtard denial but I think we all know the real reason the Democrat politicians gave Driver's Licenses to Illegals so they can can show up on election day and cast their vote for the Democrats. We saw this big time in illegal rich California, didn't we?

Absolutely!

Certainly not to benefit America.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown repeatedly and from your own source, "they" refers only to U.S. citizens, not illegal aliens. And not only are you s liar, you're a proven liar as you've been shown over and over where your own source states this.

Of course it doesn't.

That 30 seconds is his appeal to illegal aliens.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Really?

What blue bar?

No, not there either.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

"Immigrants in the country illegally cannot produce the necessary documents (like a social security card) to obtain a driver’s license under state laws. Beginning in 1993 with Washington state, 12 states and DC have changed their laws to allow immigrants in the country illegally to obtain driver's licenses."
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

All 50 states.

Non-U.S. Citizen Driver’s License Guide : DefensiveDriving.org

Russians on Visas voted by the thousands, illegally, for Trump.

Forum List

Back