Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Get the driver's license, and you're registered to vote.

"If youā€™ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driverā€™s license ā€” without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

It is no coincidence that in almost every case, in those states, Democrats won.

You have not shown causation. If the states that allow illegals to get licenses chose Clinton, perhaps it is simply because they are more liberal-leaning states. Wouldn't that make sense in states that allow illegals to vote? That certainly seems to fit more closely with the Democrat/liberal positions on illegal immigrants than on the Republican/conservative positions.

Looking at the list in your oft-linked article about the states which allow illegals to get a license, it seems that all of them other than Utah lean somewhat or heavily Democrat.

Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia

State of the States: Political Party Affiliation

"You have not shown causation."

I've made a far stronger case than the claims of Trump colluding with the Russians, or that he in any way obstructed justice by firing Comey.

It was my aim, and it was eminently successful.

Your ire proves that.
Mr. Trump openly asked the Russians for help in that regard. It was in the public domain.

Nope, he did not.
Yes, he did.

If you were not leftist, I would take your word for it.

This is the part where you post the link to transcript or to video.

Quote his words, not your interpretation of his words.

92% of Russians supported Trump.... FACT
Russia infiltrated the election to allow Trump to win....FACT
Trump is an ardent Putin supporter.....FACT
Trump won the most corrupt election in history....FACT
Up to 5 million Russians voted for Trump in the last election....FACT

rightwinger is a faggot.... FACT? Yeah. :D

This PoiticalChic tard drank a lot of piss! Here's the full interview:

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Obama is clearly saying your undocumented family member cannot vote, and you have to give them a voice with YOUR vote.

Here's what Fox News left out of its initial reporting:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

Obama made it crystal clear undocumented immigrants cannot vote.

Fox News heavily edited the interview, leaving out the part where Obama said they can't legally vote, and the tards drank that piss right down.

Once a fake meme is planted in a tard's head by Fox, it never comes out. Ever.

There is nothing left out.

Here is the message the snake gave to illegal aliens:

"There is nothing left out."

And here we witness PoliticalHack lying incessantly again. While she claims "nothing is left out" of the cut version of that interview which she linked, reality and truth dictate otherwise; for as anyone can plainly see for themselves, if nothing was truly cut out of her cut version, then we would hear where Obama explains...

And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

... but of course, we don't hear that in PoliticalHack's cut version because she lied when she said, "there is nothing left out," since the above portion of Obama's conversation does not exist in her cut version. To hear Obama point out that illegals can't legally vote and their U.S. citizen family members and friends speak for them with their vote -- you have to watch the uncut version...

That's right: automatically registered.

Exactly what it says.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
So you actually think that big government is efficient?
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Jesus......Christ you're stupid.

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

You were saying something about intelligence? ;)

This is what I said earlier:
The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

And, of course,your several posts prove exactly that.

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
In the famous training montage, Rocky climbs the steps of which building?
LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

What, he forgot the ID, the fake name and address he provided when getting the DL?

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

What blue bar?

Licenses are nearly identical, where illegal DL has small mark "federal limits apply".

If you don't look for it, you wont notice it.

Automatically registered as having no party preference, if they are being registered to vote. Do you think the DMV is unable to tell when someone getting a driver's license is a citizen, with the multiple documents one must provide to get a license? Do you think there is a large-scale conspiracy of DMV workers knowingly registering illegals to vote? Whatever the case, you haven't provided any actual evidence, just supposition.
Do you actually think that the same people that couldn't roll out the Obamacare website without it going to shit have their shit together?
Do you actually think that they even give a shit that they're registering millions of illegals in the state of California?

Let me get this straight. Either I agree that millions of illegal immigrants have been registered to vote (and, presumably, agree that 3 million more of those illegals voted for Democrats than Republicans) or I think big government is efficient?

Do you actually think the same people that tried to roll out the Obamacare website are the same ones who run each state's DMV?

I think at least some people give a shit if there are millions being registered in California. I don't consider California, or any state, to be made up entirely of people who follow one political ideology or agree on illegal immigration, do you?

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

Really?

And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
LOLOL

And despite all that rhetoric, to date, only one illegal alien was found to have actually voted in the election.

What, he forgot the ID, the fake name and address he provided when getting the DL?
Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

They are registered automatically, without party preference.

Really?

What blue bar?

Licenses are nearly identical, where illegal DL has small mark "federal limits apply".

If you don't look for it, you wont notice it.
They're still not gonna be registered to vote, ya putz. Even if someone misses the warning on the license that it can't be used for voting .... before they hand them a ballot, they have to find the person on the voter's roll. Since illegals can't register to vote, their name won't be found. The worst that can happen is such an illegal alien can vote using a provisional ballot -- which will never count since they were never registered to vote.

AB-60 licenses are firewalled from voter registration.

Firewalled.

596.gif

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

LOLOL

They are registered automatically, without party preference.
No, they're not.

Lets look at the dots.

California had the lowest percentage for Trump.

Trump ran on an anti illegal immigrant platform.

California has more illegals than Carter has Liver Pills.

California has lax voter ID requirement.

Most of the large voting districts are run by Democrat politicians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots, does it?.
If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

It would be easy if those who suppose to prevent the fraud are not the same one who are doing it.

Compare data of illegal alien driver licenses with voter registration data, than compare the same with list of people that voted. Would California allow it?

I'm afraid not. For the same reason that California refuse request from DHS to have different design for driver licenses of illegals.

Maybe you missed the point, you dope: Democrats in the voting precincts don't read that small print.

They know the score.

But....you're so stupid, you may actually imagine that that small print counts.

Neither one is correct, that was proposed design, rejected because those red letters are grabbing attention, and could make illegals feel unaccepted.

If is up to me, first they would not be allowed to have a drivers license, but if is a must, I would make it in brightest red or fluorescent green to remind them every time they look at it that they're here illegally.

Maybe you missed the point, you dope: Democrats in the voting precincts don't read that small print.

They know the score.

But....you're so stupid, you may actually imagine that that small print counts.

Neither one is correct, that was proposed design, rejected because those red letters are grabbing attention, and could make illegals feel unaccepted.

The official AB-60 drivers license says FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on the front. In all caps. In the upper right corner.

If is up to me, first they would not be allowed to have a drivers license, but if is a must, I would make it in brightest red or fluorescent green to remind them every time they look at it that they're here illegally.
Um, yeah. Illegals forget they are here illegally. Ooooookaaaayyyy...

The official AB-60 drivers license says FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on the front. In all caps. In the upper right corner.

Blue letters, hardly visible, not capturing the attention.

Especially when they go to polls.

Ipse dixit.

We're on...what...page 36? And still not a shred of evidence.

Five million illegal Mexicans got immigrant licenses and registered to vote, and didn't get caught!

Five million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary and didn't get caught!

Those illegal Mexicans are GENIUSES!

They should teach the Republican fraudsters who keep getting caught.

Trump makes shit up (Ipse dixit). His bleevers gobble it up as they exclaim, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" (Wishful Thinking). Then when Trump is challenged on his lie, he says, "Well a lot of people bleev it." (Argumentum ad Populum, Circular Logic)

And that is the fantastic world of profound retardation Trump and his Chumps live in, boys and girls. They are completely disconnected from reality, and they are in charge.

Blue letters, hardly visible, not capturing the attention.

You're beyond deranged to think election workers are not looking for that when handed a license. And I don't know about California, but in my state, they don't just look at my license, they swipe it. If they do the same in California, it doesn't matter if they look for it or not. The swipe would catch it anyway.

The DMV doesn't ask for proof of anything? So you don't have to bring a birth certificate, social security card, passport, bill in your name to prove your address, etc. when you get a license or ID? I certainly had to.

I'm not sure how you equate 3 people going into a booth labeled for one person only to the DMV not asking for proof of anything.

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeee????

Ah the famous AB 461.
Read and research how Breitbart twisted the technicality of Ab461. You must be desperate.

I probably encountered this AB461 at least 8 to 10 times of the same topic.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMVā€™s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMVā€™s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driverā€™s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
4. You lied. 50 millions based from you?
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

So where is your proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals voted in 2016?
Where is your proof that AB61 holders are eligible to vote?

Last edited:
Why the fear of answering this question???

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide..

Your report is of those registered, not of those voting. Two totally different numbers. You can have a billion illegally registered people, but if only 7 of them (according to Kansas stats) actually vote, you don't have an illegal voter problem.

What's the purpose of registering to vote those who have no right to vote?

1. Nobody who is registered to vote will be turned back when shows up on polling place, since is presumed that everyone registered is allowed to vote.

2. Those who are not registered and show up on polling place may go thru some additional screening (if any), and most likely will be allowed to vote.

What's the chance of catching fraud in either of the two cases?

1. White privileged YES. That is why I suspect most likely the whites did all the illegal voting. Based from your post to can just walk in Willy Nilly I want to vote. Obviously you are white dude. Do you think the illegals can just walk in there without being questioned by republicans and democrats observers?
White trump voters came in full force. Despite with the massive massive rallies 20k, 30k ---------- anemically and pathetically he only gathered 63 millions. That is why I said most likely the whites have committed the illegal votes.
Are you saying that when illegals or unregistered voters showed up at the polls ------- republicans and democrats will just hand them the ballot?
How is that possible?

2. After screening and if they don't qualify they get rejected. That's a fact.
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the Republicans will just let them in and vote Republicans?
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the republicans they will just let them in and vote democrats? How is that even possible?

Did you hear from any State Senator, any Secretary of the State, any Governor or from thousands and thousands of Republicans observers and volunteers----- of any massive fraud by the millions?
Except coming from that undesirable President.

Forum List

Back