Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be linking a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence; when his very next sentence is....

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

2. The young lady continues .'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Who is the "I" in "if I vote"? A natural born us citizen.
Game
set
match

The 'I' is the illegal aliens she is speaking for.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
"The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal.."

Liar, those are your words, not hers. She asks, "so, if I vote..." not, "so, if they vote..."

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama states that the act of voting is the act of becoming a citizen. Obviously, that's a bold faced lie. But you have no problem with bold faced lies. You're bold face lying to me now. And honestly, this is what I meant when I repeatedly said that you're not worth my time. Anyone that is this pathological is just a waste of human life.

Here is what was asked: any of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

The person asking the question is not an illegal but a US citizen You are lying.

How many times do I need to catch you lying before you actually STFU?

If the woman is not otherwise illegal, she's clearly framing the question on behalf of illegals. She's obviously not worried about deportation in the event that she's legal, moron. The only liar is you. You can STFU. You're a shiftless lying shithead.

Well Obama certainly didn't think she was talking about illegals voting. The very next sentence out of his mouth, which is cut out in the edited video you linked earlier, is, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

He is clearly addressing a U.S. citizen.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
Gawd, cut and paste. Don't you think an illegal may have a few more brains and the last place he would have would be to vote.
And our being sued kris kobach leader of Don the cons illegal council just charged his FIRST illegal.
But he knows there are millions.
What a joke.
I thought he had 6 separate investigations in kansas, found ONE

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
Ps might help if you knew the def of liberal, no Latin in college?

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

I would say follow this thread to the end and watch how stupid I make you look....but.....there'd be no news there.

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

But Americans voted for Trump and put him over the top.

Stay tuned.
We wull, still nodata, just Mr creosote bile

As I was going to St. Ives
I met a man with 7 wives
each wife had 7 sacks
each sack had 7 cats
each cat had 7 kits
Kits, cats, sacks and wives
How many were going to St. Ives?

If you get the answer right, you understand English.

Transcript:.

How about answering the question?

Here's the question, you dunce:
What sort of dishonest, lying imbecile would claim that an American citizen would be 'fearful of voting' or expect 'immigration...to come for my family and deport' them.

radical right

Damn, dude! Put your tail between your legs, bitch!

It's amazing where you come into a slow moving thread, the first post of the page is from hours or days earlier.

Did you really say that Michelle Rodreiguez, the girl who interviewed Obama, was an illegal alien?.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers,
undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Her subject is illegals who are fearful of voting.

What sort of dishonest, lying imbecile would claim that an American citizen would be 'fearful of voting' or expect 'immigration...to come for my family and deport' them.

Raise your paw.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

No he doesn't. He's talking to a U.S. citizen who asks him if she needs to worry about immigration coming after her undocumented family or friends if she votes. He answer her by pointing out she is a citizen herself when she votes and does not have to worry about immigration.

And if there was any ambiguity over his choice of words, that is clear as he continues to point out that illegals can't vote and that illegals' friends/family who are U.S. citizens, should vote because they speak for those who are undocumented.

He also promotes a website for information on voting which states voters mu be U.S. citizens.

Transcript:

undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Raise your paw.

RealDave

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

How would illegals get registered to vote? Just a few days before the election, no less?

There is something seriously wrong with you. I would suggest you seek psychiatric help, but I fear it's too late. :(

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

RealDave

The snake tells illegal aliens to go out and vote.
His own words.....straight from the snake's mouth.

You're deranged. He actually says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Why on Earth would he say such a thing to a non-citizen? That doesn't even begin to make sense. You're the one who doesn't understand English.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.
[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

RealDave

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

How would illegals get registered to vote? Just a few days before the election, no less?

There is something seriously wrong with you. I would suggest you seek psychiatric help, but I fear it's too late. :(

"How would illegals get registered to vote?"

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

I would say follow this thread to the end and watch how stupid I make you look....but.....there'd be no news there.

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

But Americans voted for Trump and put him over the top.

Stay tuned.
We wull, still nodata, just Mr creosote bile

"Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.

These numbers are more in line with the unverified estimates given by President Trump, who said the number of ballots cast by noncitizens was the reason he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting. Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and multiple registrants.

For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.
Researcher Claims Millions of Non-Citizens Voting in U.S. Elections

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be linking a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence; when his very next sentence is....

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

HIGHLIGHT OF THE THREAD

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote. Obviously, there is no real concern about immigration officials going to her house. And obviously she has it scripted that she calls them citizens because they contribute. And thus when Obama says "when you vote, you are a citizen", he is giving off an impression that it is a civic responsibility for illegals to vote.

Basically, if we take what you say at face value, it's nonsensical for this girl to ask the question about repercussions to her voting. This is definitely a scripted interview that gives Obama wiggle room while also being a get out the illegal vote effort. It's trickery to be sure. I'd expect no less from the biggest scoundrel besides maybe Hillary to ever set foot in the people's house.
Allow me to demonstrate what an abject imbecile you and PoliticalHack are...

You idiotically claim this video was put out to encourage illegals to vote.... however, the video was released on November 4th, 2016 ... just 4 days before the election.

But California law prohibits anyone from voting in an election if they are not already registered at least 15 days before the election...

In California, the deadline to register to vote for any election is 15 days before Election Day, so please register early!

2. The young lady continues .'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Who is the "I" in "if I vote"? A natural born us citizen.
Game
set
match

The 'I' is the illegal aliens she is speaking for.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

"The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal.."

Liar, those are your words, not hers. She asks, "so, if I vote..." not, "so, if they vote..."

Transcript:

Raise your paw.

RealDave

No he doesn't. He's talking to a U.S. citizen who asks him if she needs to worry about immigration coming after her undocumented family or friends if she votes. He answer her by pointing out she is a citizen herself when she votes and does not have to worry about immigration.

And if there was any ambiguity over his choice of words, that is clear as he continues to point out that illegals can't vote and that illegals' friends/family who are U.S. citizens, should vote because they speak for those who are undocumented.

He also promotes a website for information on voting which states voters mu be U.S. citizens.

Transcript:

Raise your paw.

Even Obama understood she was asking for herself, even though you can't, as his answer included, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

RealDave

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Asked and answered.

RealDave

The snake tells illegal aliens to go out and vote.
His own words.....straight from the snake's mouth.

You're deranged. He actually says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Why on Earth would he say such a thing to a non-citizen? That doesn't even begin to make sense. You're the one who doesn't understand English.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.
[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

She is speaking for herself ... "so if I vote..."

And Obama answers her as though she's speaking for herself ... "when you vote..."

Forum List

Back