Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Oh, I'm supposed to know who every "celebrity" is or I'm ignorant? I'm glad you cleared that up, loser.

Your whole premise was based on who it was doing the interview.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE THREAD

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote.

But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote.

You're doing personal attacks to not address that this is a ploy..

I never claimed she was illegal..

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live?

This "reporter" misled the viewers. Clearly, the context of the (scripted) conversation points to her being illegal. That is clearly the implication being presented. If there's an honesty gap, it's generated by Obama and this actress.

It's obvious;ly you're a partisan, moronic liar. Remember you lied by saying you never said she was illegal, when that's how you started your argument.

You're a moron for saying the wording is so convoluted that in the simple english an illegal would understand, it says the opposite of what you claim is a double meaning that someone needs years of english fluency to even decipher.

This "reporter" misled the viewers. Clearly, the context of the (scripted) conversation points to her being illegal.

She's a famous actress. She's known to be a native born american citizen.

And if dont' know, you can look it up, or ask somebody. You can also look up who the black guy she was interviewing is, and where the black guy was born.

It's obvious;ly you're a partisan, moronic liar. Remember you lied by saying you never said she was illegal, when that's how you started your argument.

You're a moron for saying the wording is so convoluted that in the simple english an illegal would understand, it says the opposite of what you claim is a double meaning that someone needs years of english fluency to even decipher.

The actress asks a question based on a premise that she is illegal.

1. That is why she was speaking of illegals in the sentence prior.
2. No rational citizen would ask POTUS if she'd face ICE for voting.

We know who lied in essence. You want to make this about me so that you don't have to actually address those two concrete items that one does not have to be partisan to understand. And you come here as a dyed in the wool partisan, whereas I could literally point to hundreds of times I've called out Republicans or "the right." So, don't even go there, loser.

This "reporter" misled the viewers. Clearly, the context of the (scripted) conversation points to her being illegal.

She's a famous actress. She's known to be a native born american citizen.

And if dont' know, you can look it up, or ask somebody. You can also look up who the black guy she was interviewing is, and where the black guy was born.

You are telling me things have been covered. It is clear that you want to make this about anything other than the issue at hand. I was hoping I picked up the mic for something more than this. But if you're that much of a lightweight.....

She's a famous american born actress asking the president "if I vote"

I don't know where you learned english, but that's simple english for asking a question in the first person.

Reporter: (a us citizen):
Así que si voto, ¿sabrá la inmigración dónde vivo? ¿Vendrán para mi familia y nos deportarán?

I don't know where you learned english, but that's simple english for asking a question in the first person.

She either meant to mislead or she's an extremely irrational person. Which is it?

It doesn't matter how "famous" she is or not if I don't recognize her. And even if I had, that wouldn't mean that I automatically know what citizenship she holds in whatever country. The only thing I thusly knew is what she was presenting. And she presented herself in such a way as to give the impression that she was not an American citizen. So yes, I SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL, MOTHER FUCKER.

I know you want to pretend that implications aren't a part of speech; but they are.

You claim that subtle language with two meanings, one plain, one hidden, is marketed to people who aren't fluent in english.

Yet you can't explain how they're supposed to understand how an american citizen is speaking for illegals, without actually stating that. Some form of illegal alien ESP?

You've been analyzing what was said for two hours, and you claim illegals would instantly make the same analysis in seconds, that took you hours.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen
yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

I know you want to pretend that implications aren't a part of speech; but they are.

You claim that subtle language with two meanings, one plain, one hidden, is marketed to people who aren't fluent in english.

Yet you can't explain how they're supposed to understand how an american citizen is speaking for illegals, without actually stating that. Some form of illegal alien ESP?

You've been analyzing what was said for two hours, and you claim illegals would instantly make the same analysis in seconds, that took you hours.

I've explained the matter in question very well and repeatedly. It's not my fault that you apparently have little in the way of conversational skills. But since you actually are at least finally regarding it, I'll give it another go.

This woman predicates her question on a premise of illegal citizenship status.

"Many (illegal citizens) are fearful of voting; so if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Just based on this part of the transcript alone, this woman appears to be asking POTUS whether illegals can vote. One watching this makes the very natural assumption that she is not a legal citizen based on her question being predicated on illegals voting and consequences thereof.

Now, if this is not the case and she is only asking POTUS if she as American citizen will face consequences for voting, then that would be highly irrational. What is the point of that on face value even? What is the point of even talking about illegals if that is the case?

It's obvious to any non hyper partisan that this interview is designed to deceive and be a get out the illegal vote campaign.

So again, I ask: Is this trickery to get illegals to vote, or is it a woman asking a very irrational question after making a very irrational setup?

"Many (illegal citizens) are fearful of voting; so if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Just based on this part of the transcript alone, this woman appears to be asking POTUS whether illegals can vote.

Which is why Obama answers that only citizens can vote. He says "
first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. "

He doesn't say voting makes you a citizen, but when you vote, you must be a citizen. Specifically, "you are a citizen yourself"

Just like saying "When you're president, you're a natural born citizen yourself"

Just based on this part of the transcript alone, this woman appears to be asking POTUS whether illegals can vote.

Which is why Obama answers that only citizens can vote. He says "
first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. "

He doesn't say voting makes you a citizen, but when you vote, you must be a citizen. Specifically, "you are a citizen yourself"

Just like saying "When you're president, you're a natural born citizen yourself"

I get the game being played her, brah. You don't have to explain the technical excuses. Hell, I've explained them to you.

Now, since you're so fond of accusing people of not understanding English, what do you think the purpose of the word so is in the English language? Clearly, this woman uses the word so as a connecting adverb to her point about illegals and as it relates to them voting. It's not my fault that this woman is grammatically unsound.

Forum List

Back