Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

An exmple of politicalchic adding comment

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

My turn

[Trump says trying to threaten Comey, and intimidate a congressional witness]
" Comey better hope there are no tapes..." - Donald J. Trump

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama states that the act of voting is the act of becoming a citizen. Obviously, that's a bold faced lie. But you have no problem with bold faced lies. You're bold face lying to me now. And honestly, this is what I meant when I repeatedly said that you're not worth my time. Anyone that is this pathological is just a waste of human life.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama states that the act of voting is the act of becoming a citizen. Obviously, that's a bold faced lie. But you have no problem with bold faced lies. You're bold face lying to me now. And honestly, this is what I meant when I repeatedly said that you're not worth my time. Anyone that is this pathological is just a waste of human life.

Here is what was asked: any of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

The person asking the question is not an illegal but a US citizen You are lying.

How many times do I need to catch you lying before you actually STFU?

The reporter was Gina Rodreiguez, star of jane the virgin, and a natural born US citizen from Puerto Rico.

She is NOT an illegal alien.

Stupid... stupid... stupid....

The person asking the question is not an illegal but a US citizen You are lying.

He realizes if she was an illegal alien, it completely changes the meaning of what Obama said.

RealDave

Here is what was asked: any of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

If the woman is not otherwise illegal, she's clearly framing the question on behalf of illegals. She's obviously not worried about deportation in the event that she's legal, moron. The only liar is you. You can STFU. You're a shiftless lying shithead.

If the woman is not otherwise illegal, she's clearly framing the question on behalf of illegals. She's obviously not worried about deportation in the event that she's legal, moron. The only liar is you. You can STFU. You're a shiftless lying shithead.

Why do you think Puerto Ricans can't speak english?

She is referring to herself. She uses I and not THEY, she says MY and not THEIR.

She speaks english, Obama speaks english. You're the one who can't understand english.

THEGREATGATSBY speaking for Radical Right says:

I'm an idiot.

He meant to say You're an idiot, but he don't speaka da english too well.

The reporter was Gina Rodreiguez, star of jane the virgin, and a natural born US citizen from Puerto Rico.

So, putting aside the fact that you have an actress masquerading as a reporter in an obvious get out the vote campaign directed towards illegals, the point is that the question regards illegals voting. Clearly, she is not asking on behalf of legal citizens whether they can vote without repercussions.

I'd call you stupid in return; but the reality is anyone can easily get this. You're just vermin that has no problem lying.

Why do you think Puerto Ricans can't speak english?

She is referring to herself. She uses I and not THEY, she says MY and not THEIR.

She speaks english, Obama speaks english. You're the one who can't understand english.

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote. Obviously, there is no real concern about immigration officials going to her house. And obviously she has it scripted that she calls them citizens because they contribute. And thus when Obama says "when you vote, you are a citizen", he is giving off an impression that it is a civic responsibility for illegals to vote.

Basically, if we take what you say at face value, it's nonsensical for this girl to ask the question about repercussions to her voting. This is definitely a scripted interview that gives Obama wiggle room while also being a get out the illegal vote effort. It's trickery to be sure. I'd expect no less from the biggest scoundrel besides maybe Hillary to ever set foot in the people's house.

So, putting aside the fact that you have an actress masquerading as a reporter in an obvious get out the vote campaign directed towards illegals, the point is that the question regards illegals voting. Clearly, she is not asking on behalf of legal citizens whether they can vote without repercussions.

She can speak english, that's what acting is all about.
When referring to others in english, you don't use "I"
She used I and MY
Obama answered YOU

Nobody mentioned THEY or THEM.

Don't be stupid. Look at what they said, and it's simple english who they were talking about.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live?

Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen
yourself
. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote. Obviously, there is no real concern about immigration officials going to her house..

Actually that was the concern.

Read it: REPORTER: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Many "anchor babies" fear for their families. That voting will shine the spotlight on them.

She can speak english, that's what acting is all about.
When referring to others in english, you don't use "I"
She used I and MY
Obama answered YOU

Nobody mentioned THEY or THEM.

Don't be stupid. Look at what they said, and it's simple english who they were talking about.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live?

Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen
yourself
. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Try actually reading my post this time. You're lecturing on shit that I already conceded. I get the who I/they thing, sap.

It's funny though how Obama initially gives the when she votes she's a citizen thing and then talks about rules transferring over. What rules are supposed to transfer over to her? He's clearly meaning the law of the land in regards to legal/illegal citizenship status.

This whole thing is a scripted get out the illegal vote effort. This chick is not even a real journalist. I did a net search; she's an actress full-on. Look you can make your technical arguments, but no honest person would deny that this is a ploy. If you can admit that, then we'll go from there. But let's not have a lame semantical argument, especially when I've already noted the semantics in detail now.

But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote. Obviously, there is no real concern about immigration officials going to her house..

Actually that was the concern.

Read it: REPORTER: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Many "anchor babies" fear for their families. That voting will shine the spotlight on them.

What reporter? What news agency does Gina Rodriguez work for? She's an actress; and this is clearly all scripted.

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world in 2008.
9.8 million illegal voters voted for Hillary in 2016.

I believe these numbers are not only possible, but are more likely than not.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.

You, Political Chic, Willow Tree and the rest are very dishonest person------ Relying in this kind of CRAP media proves how ignorant you people are. These are the Trump supporters. I feel sorry for you people. I really am.

Relying in this kind of sources is very shocking and unbelievable to me. Unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again----- In order to commit that kind of election fraud from 3 to 5.7 millions. You need a massive coordination with both Republicans and Democrats by the thousands from the outside and inside the polling stations------- All over the states. Did any one came out claiming such kind of irregularities?? NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICA------ Except Trump.

Stop whining and answer the question: how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Your rebuttal is way off dishonest human being.

I already answered that question.

This whole thing is a scripted get out the illegal vote effort. This chick is not even a real journalist. I did a net search; she's an actress full-on. .

You're half right, she's an american actress (not an illegal as you originally claimed) using her fame to interview the president of the united states.

Where she asked "If I vote" "where I live" and about "My family"

Which is what Obama answered.

Remember, both of them have a concern about their illegal relatives being discoverd.

Like millions of foreign students, business people, and tourists to this country, Auntie Zeituni obtained a short-term visitor visa in 2000. It had an expiration date. She was supposed to go back to Kenya in two years after traveling here with her son, who had been accepted at a college in Boston. But like millions of other “temporary”-visa overstayers, Auntie Zeituni never went home. And despite billions spent on homeland security and immigration enforcement, no one ever went looking for her to kick her out of the country after her time was up.

Read more at: Obama’s Illegal-Alien Aunt

This whole thing is a scripted get out the illegal vote effort. This chick is not even a real journalist. I did a net search; she's an actress full-on. .

You're half right, she's an american actress (not an illegal as you originally claimed) using her fame to interview the president of the united states.

Where she asked "If I vote" "where I live" and about "My family"

Which is what Obama answered.

Remember, both of them have a concern about their illegal relatives being discoverd.

Like millions of foreign students, business people, and tourists to this country, Auntie Zeituni obtained a short-term visitor visa in 2000. It had an expiration date. She was supposed to go back to Kenya in two years after traveling here with her son, who had been accepted at a college in Boston. But like millions of other “temporary”-visa overstayers, Auntie Zeituni never went home. And despite billions spent on homeland security and immigration enforcement, no one ever went looking for her to kick her out of the country after her time was up.

Read more at: Obama’s Illegal-Alien Aunt

I never claimed she was illegal. I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals (which is the perception this ploy wanted to create). But yes, she technically asked the question as a legal citizen; though it is patently obvious that this script was meant to give the impression that she is asking if illegals can vote. Obama gives an answer tailored to illegals. It's a ploy. I think we can both admit this without discussing Auntie Whoever.

I never claimed she was illegal..

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

This is the second time you lied, and then doubled down saying you didn't say she was illegal.

Forum List

Back