Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

I never claimed she was illegal..

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

What reporter? What news agency does Gina Rodriguez work for? She's an actress; and this is clearly all scripted.

"Leftist Uncle Jim Bob believes gender is fluid, all white people want to own slaves, and identifies as a unicorn. Liberals take him seriously (see FAIRNESS? Transgender Track Star Steals Two State Championships from ACTUAL Girls… and RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring ‘White Conservatives…’). Trump believes he lost the popular vote because of fence-scaling hombres. Liberals laughed and called him a racist.

But slow down, a recent study shows illegals may be voting by the millions. Meaning the popular vote might have been affected after all.

At the suggestion of illegal voting, liberals yelled “Kookery!” from the tops of burning cars.

We know illegal aliens do illegal alien things, like breaking the law. But the sheer numbers in this study demonstrate how illegal hombres can possibly swing a presidential election. In a country they shouldn’t be living in. That’s not racist, that’s concern for America as a whole. Who leads the country should only be determined by who lives in the country legally. How is this hard?"
WAS TRUMP RIGHT? New Study Shows Millions of Illegals Voted in Presidential Election...

Louderwithcroder. Are you kidding me????
You are so desperate using all these kind of reference to booster your lunacy and dishonesty.Sick.
Obviously you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time that you think a sick person like you -------- can just walked in and cast a vote. Illegals doesn't think that way woman.
You may want to read the real news from
Mercury about lying Trump.

Louder With Crowder
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Trump says illegal votes swung California -- we check his math

Trump says illegal votes cost him California. Here’s why that’s preposterous
Patrick May
PUBLISHED: January 26, 2017 at 2:29 pm | UPDATED: January 27, 2017 at 7:23 am
Categories:California News, News, Politics

Is she covered by the "Algerian Accords"?
TEXT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN IRAN AND THE U.S. TO RESOLVE THE HOSTAGE SITUATION
The United States pledges that it is and from now on will be the policy of the United States ... Return of Iranian Assets And Settlement

The most important bilateral treaty primarily concerning arbitration is that known as the "Algiers Accords" of January 19, 1981,

Did the Senate approve it kid? Second question,tell me how you think it effects the Iran Nuclear "Deal"?
We both know that if the Senate doesn't "ratify" something it has no legal standing. No matter how you try and spin it you're lying. I have no trouble continuing to beat you (metaphorically) about the head and shoulders with this.

"Leftist Uncle Jim Bob believes gender is fluid, all white people want to own slaves, and identifies as a unicorn. Liberals take him seriously (see FAIRNESS? Transgender Track Star Steals Two State Championships from ACTUAL Girls… and RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring ‘White Conservatives…’). Trump believes he lost the popular vote because of fence-scaling hombres. Liberals laughed and called him a racist.

But slow down, a recent study shows illegals may be voting by the millions. Meaning the popular vote might have been affected after all.

At the suggestion of illegal voting, liberals yelled “Kookery!” from the tops of burning cars.

We know illegal aliens do illegal alien things, like breaking the law. But the sheer numbers in this study demonstrate how illegal hombres can possibly swing a presidential election. In a country they shouldn’t be living in. That’s not racist, that’s concern for America as a whole. Who leads the country should only be determined by who lives in the country legally. How is this hard?"
WAS TRUMP RIGHT? New Study Shows Millions of Illegals Voted in Presidential Election...

Here is a follow up how JUSTFACT get their false numbers about 5.7 millions illegals voted. Who in the right mind read justfacts?

I strongly suggest that you and the rest of lying poorly inform Trump followers to read this ------- So you all do not look pathetic.

Claim that up to 5.7 million non-citizens voted is wrong

Agresti’s conclusions are based on data from a paper by Old Dominion University researchers who used data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES. He multiplied the findings in that data with U.S. Census Bureau estimates of the noncitizen population to come up with a conclusion about the number of noncitizen voters nationwide.

It’s important to note that the CCES researchers have disputed the conclusions Old Dominion researchers reached about noncitizen voters.

Here’s how the studies unfolded: In 2008, the CCES surveyed 32,800 adults nationwide online about their political views. Respondents answered at least 100 questions before they made it to the citizenship question, one of the last questions asked.

The survey showed that 339 identified themselves as noncitizens -- about 1 percent of the total respondents. Then of the 339 self-identified noncitizens, 39 of those claim to have voted, said Brian Schaffner, a political science professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, one of the main researchers.

That’s 39 respondents out of 32,800 people who are now being used to extrapolate millions of illegal voters. Schaffner has warned that with a subset that small, the responses might be unreliable.

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world in 2008.
9.8 million illegal voters voted for Hillary in 2016.

I believe these numbers are not only possible, but are more likely than not.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.

You, Political Chic, Willow Tree and the rest are very dishonest person------ Relying in this kind of CRAP media proves how ignorant you people are. These are the Trump supporters. I feel sorry for you people. I really am.

Relying in this kind of sources is very shocking and unbelievable to me. Unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again----- In order to commit that kind of election fraud from 3 to 5.7 millions. You need a massive coordination with both Republicans and Democrats by the thousands from the outside and inside the polling stations------- All over the states. Did any one came out claiming such kind of irregularities?? NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICA------ Except Trump.

Stop whining and answer the question: how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Your rebuttal is way off dishonest human being.

I already answered that question.

.....answer the question: how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Louderwithcroder. Are you kidding me????
You are so desperate using all these kind of reference to booster your lunacy and dishonesty.Sick.
Obviously you've been abusing your white privileged for a long time that you think a sick person like you -------- can just walked in and cast a vote. Illegals doesn't think that way woman.
You may want to read the real news from
Mercury about lying Trump.

Louder With Crowder
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Trump says illegal votes swung California -- we check his math

Trump says illegal votes cost him California. Here’s why that’s preposterous
Patrick May
PUBLISHED: January 26, 2017 at 2:29 pm | UPDATED: January 27, 2017 at 7:23 am
Categories:California News, News, Politics

Being conservative is hardly disqualifying.

Bet you've never quoted any but Liberal sources, and these are known for lies and propaganda.

Any errors here?

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Who invented the revolver?

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

"I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals"

This is how the conversation was framed/scripted. To give that impression. I never claimed she was an illegal from any knowledge perspective. And this isn't about me "lying". This is about a ploy to undermine The Constitution. I know you'd love to character assault me all day to avoid that glaring reality (as you just spent three posts in a row going over that now trivial matter).

Also, being mistaken is not the same as lying, jackass. I know you've been taught under the Saul Alinsky playbook to do things like throw out these blatant attacks; but either regard the matter at hand or we're done here. I don't play childish games all day and night.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE THREAD

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote. Obviously, there is no real concern about immigration officials going to her house. And obviously she has it scripted that she calls them citizens because they contribute. And thus when Obama says "when you vote, you are a citizen", he is giving off an impression that it is a civic responsibility for illegals to vote.

Basically, if we take what you say at face value, it's nonsensical for this girl to ask the question about repercussions to her voting. This is definitely a scripted interview that gives Obama wiggle room while also being a get out the illegal vote effort. It's trickery to be sure. I'd expect no less from the biggest scoundrel besides maybe Hillary to ever set foot in the people's house.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE THREAD

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote.

WOW, you think illegals will understand, what you as a fluent english speaker got WRONG.

"I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals".

Except she never said anything about speaking for illoegals.

Plus she talked about herself using I, Me, My, and not They or Them.

Play stupid on somebody elses dime.

I've explained in detail how this was marketing towards illegals. If I thought you were anything but an obstructionist, I might take more efforts. But you're a hyper partisan hack who is dancing a line on being blocked at this point.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE THREAD

Okay, let's say you're right and that she is asking on her own behalf whether she a legal citizen can vote. And in fact, she is very technically doing that. This is done in an effort to allow Obama to sell a get out the illegal vote while avoiding being in violation of actual treason. But it is obvious that they are conducting this dialogue in an effort to encourage illegals to vote.

WOW, you think illegals will understand, what you as a fluent english speaker got WRONG.

Where in this interview does this lady clarify that she is legal? We only got the full meaning or deception of this interaction based on the outside information that she is a legal citizen. As it is, no rational citizen asks the president if ICE is coming for her for voting. This is a ploy. It's obvious

/end debate

DROPS THE MOTHER FUCKING MIC, FUCKER!

Except she never said anything about speaking for illegals.

Plus she talked about herself using I, Me, My, and not They or Them.

Play stupid on somebody elses dime.

I've explained in detail how this was marketing towards illegals. If I thought you were anything but an obstructionist, I might take more efforts. But you're a hyper partisan hack who is dancing a line on being blocked at this point.

If it was marketed to people with limited english skills, they certainly screwed the pooch on that one. You as a fluent english speaker can't even understand what was said.

Where in this interview does this lady clarify that she is legal?

Where in the interview does it explain the black guy is the president of the united states?

Don't play dumb, she's a famous actress, everybody knows she's a natural born us citizen.

Where in this interview does this lady clarify that she is legal?

Where in the interview does it explain the black guy is the president of the united states?

Don't play dumb, she's a famous actress, everybody knows she's a natural born us citizen.

Ah, so you're putting Obama and the woman who's name I barely recall even now on the same level of being known? That's disingenuous to say the least. Number of times I've watched Jane the Virgin: ZERO. I had figured she was a "journalist" til you said something. But thankfully, you brought it to my attention that this is an actress playing a role and not a real interview.

When George Clooney or Sandra Bullock do an interview, do people think they're illegal aliens?

Or are you prejudiced against people with a puerto rican accent? Automatically assuming they're illegal aliens?

Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Ah, so you're putting Obama and the woman who's name I barely recall even now on the same level of being known? That's disingenuous to say the least. Number of times I've watched Jane the Virgin: ZERO. .

Your ignorance is no excuse for being stupid..

Wait... by definition it is.

If it was marketed to people with limited english skills, they certainly screwed the pooch on that one. You as a fluent english speaker can't even understand what was said.

What don't I understand at this point? You're doing personal attacks to not address that this is a ploy. And as I said, if that's the depth of your posting, you might very well find yourself blocked. So, either tell me what I don't understand as of right now (not earlier in the conversation) and/or address how this is not a ploy.

Ah, so you're putting Obama and the woman who's name I barely recall even now on the same level of being known? That's disingenuous to say the least. Number of times I've watched Jane the Virgin: ZERO. .

Your ignorance is no excuse for being stupid..

Wait... by definition it is.

Oh, I'm supposed to know who every "celebrity" is or I'm ignorant? I'm glad you cleared that up, loser.

Forum List

Back