Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

If I (a natural born us citizen) vote

If she wanted to speak for the illegals, it would be "if THEY vote" "where THEY live", "for THEIR family"

She knows how to speak english, she was born and raised in the USA.

'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Politicalchic - The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...

Except she never says that. She asks "if I vote" "where I live" "for MY family"

As if...

Is she covered by the "Algerian Accords"?
TEXT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN IRAN AND THE U.S. TO RESOLVE THE HOSTAGE SITUATION
The United States pledges that it is and from now on will be the policy of the United States ... Return of Iranian Assets And Settlement

The most important bilateral treaty primarily concerning arbitration is that known as the "Algiers Accords" of January 19, 1981,

Last edited:
'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

As if...

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

You keep lying, and I'll keep proving it.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

As if...

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

You can't prove shit other than your ignorance.

They were discussing a US citizen who may have undocumented relatives living with them.

It is clear . Very clear. Perhaps if you were not so fucking stupid......

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...

As if.

Except she doesn't say that. Post the raw Text and you'll see she's speaking for herself, and no others.

Hey... I might even have a link... stand by.

Let's listen to snake authorizing illegals to vote.....in his own words:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Three posts in a row copying and pasting the same information...

I love the smell of desperation.

Trumpsters can't stand that Crooked Donnie Small Hands got all that help from Russia and STILL lost the popular vote by 3 million. It really stings doesn't it? Poor dears.

1. Obama clearly instructed illegal aliens to go out an vote.
They did.
By the millions.

"Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way
...a new study by Just Facts, a libertarian/conservative think tank, that used data from a large Harvard/You.Gov study that every two years samples tens of thousands of voters, including some who admit they are noncitizens and thus can't vote legally.

The findings are eye-opening. In 2008, as many as 5.7 million noncitizens voted in the election. In 2012, as many as 3.6 million voted, the study said."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

2. How many illegal aliens reside in our country?
How many?

Yet anther dumbass who thinks non-citizens are illegals.

You are dumber than shit.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

You wrote nothing in this post....which makes it far and away your most insightful and intelligent.

As if...

They were discussing a US citizen who may have undocumented relatives living with them.

Ooooo......looks like I hit a nerve!

Liberals always default to vulgarity when they know they've lost.

Excellent.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...

As if.

Except she doesn't say that. Post the raw Text and you'll see she's speaking for herself, and no others.

Hey... I might even have a link... stand by.

Let's listen to snake authorizing illegals to vote.....in his own words:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.
You keep saying the same shit over & over.

I posted what was said. You're a fool.

As if...

Ooooo......looks like I hit a nerve!

Liberals always default to vulgarity when they know they've lost.

Excellent.
Trumpettes resort to lying.

I'd much rather sped time with someone that said "fuck" than a liar like you.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Exactly what I've said!!!

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.
[And that is who she is speaking for!]
So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.
[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]
And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.
[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

So glad you gave me the proof of what I've been saying all along.

Exactly what I've said!!!

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

NOPE, She says "I" and not "THEY"

Why do you pretend she doesn't know how to speak english? She was born in the USA.

She uses I and not THEY, MY and not THEIR

Last edited:
Rogreiguez - If I vote
Obama - When YOU vote

Gina asked about herself
Obama answered about Gina

Forum List

Back