Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

How many illegal aliens live in the United States?
Aww, it appears your mental breakdown persists. How unfortunate. Not only can you not answer my question, you're still incapable of comprehending I already answered yours.

Did you check with your attending physician, as I suggested?

Soooo.....what's the reason you're so afraid to say how many illegal aliens are living in the USofA???
How cam I be afraid of answering a question I've already answered, nag?

Common sense evades you.

Well....then....what is the answer?
The answer is unchanged from the last time I answered. Unlike you, I don't keep changing that number.

I leave it to the readers to infer your unwillingness to answer the question....how many illegal aliens are currently residing in the nation.

"Democrats, however, seem to relish in the argument that “voter fraud doesn’t exist”, even when the Republican and third-party experts insist that something fishy is going one.

Well, the truth of the matter is as devious as anything we’ve witnessed in the Democratic party, including the latest nonsense from Hillary 2016 bid: Democrats rely on voter fraud to get elected and stay in office. Otherwise, there would be no explanation for their desired ignorance of the issue.

Now, as we examine the many ways in which voter fraud is allowed to occur in America, one glaring concern are the votes cast by illegal aliens and undocumented citizens.

“A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at post-election polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

“As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House."
Study: Obama Lost 2008 Election – 5.7 Million Illegals Voted For Him

Yea, these lawbreakers wouldn't break the law, libtards tell us.
Most wouldn't want to jeopardize their current situation, just to vote.

Is that why Obama went out of his way to tell them to vote without repercussions?
Yet another lying fuck Trumpette.

You people elected a liar. You people do nothing but lie.

That is not what Obama said.

My God you people are dumber than shit.

Hmmmm......NPR, too?????

"ELECTIONS

Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote
A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote. And 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.

The Pew study found that almost 3 million people are registered to vote in more than one state."
Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote

Dems call Illegals and the non-living "the base"

Is that why Obama went out of his way to tell them to vote without repercussions?

How come you Leftists default to vulgarity when you know you're losing the argument?

They tell you to do that in government school?

BTW.....that's exactly what the snake, Obama did: he told illegal aliens to go vote.

Here....his own words:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

REALLY? I MEAN REALLY. For ignorant like you this is a big news dated June 2017.
Look at this link dated Feb. 2017 coming from the same Just Facts.
That said--------- Why wasn't a big news or source of reference that will help Trump bull shit? Did anyone used that as a reference? Did any of these GOPs or Republican senators governors support Trump in this conspiracies? NONE nobody.
Only lunatics relied in these kind of crap. Read your link and my link about Just Facts. Read it ---------- don't just stare at it--------- Did it specify how they conducted their research? Even a lunatics like you can write that kind of crap.

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

Media Bias Fact Check: Incompetent or Dishonest? - Just Facts

THEN YOU ADDED--------- government audits that shows large number of non citizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in US which could include voting------- YOU are a very dishonest person.

Do I need to post California law again, Brown Shirt?

Are you a registered agent of the Mexican government? Because you are at war against America, you can't deny this fact.
LOLOL

Yeah, I wanna see you post California law that says illegal aliens can register to vote.......

You have a dozen times. you lie about it, but you've seen it.

But okay, since you are a lying fucking Nazi, let's expose you again;

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

Now you just go on and start lying again, Herr Himmler, tell us how law doesn't matter cuz SNOPES says the law doesn't say what the fucking text of the law says.

Go for it Nazi.

I could find the YT clip; but you're not worth it.

Let me help. FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Oh, Snopes. The good ole denial website of the DNC.
Like I say, I could find you the YT clip; but you're not worth the effort.

Oh, Snopes. The good ole denial website of the DNC.
Like I say, I could find you the YT clip; but you're not worth the effort.

Transcript. Can you read?

What was said:
RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

“When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is a phrase that should forestall any attempts to twist the president’s words. But Fox Business just glossed over them. Here’s how it chose to edit the exchange:

Fox's lying version

HOST GINA RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.

How did Fox Business pick up this story line? We’ve asked the network for comment. What is clear is that this lie made the rounds. Gateway Pundit published a story under this headline: “Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO).” Fox Business’s Neil Cavuto was more cautious. After playing a more complete version of the exchange, he said, “The president of the United States is saying, ‘Don’t worry, no one will be spying on you or catching you,'” and ripped Obama for “ignoring the fact that you’ve been questioned about illegal voting.”

Proof you were diped. Proof you are a liar. You are truly a deplorable excuse for an American.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back