Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

First and foremost.... I never lie.

Second, your error: I didn't say it....experts did.

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

So.....There may be as many as 60 to 80 million illegal aliens occupying territory in this country.

7. And they vote.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

Have we seen that sort of voting by illegals before?
...remember the Old Dominion study?

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time
....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty ()

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Destroyed your post, huh?

Excellent.

No, you destroyed your own credibility. But since you've already done that in the past, what difference does it make now?

Not even close, but apparently you need validation of your self imposed "greatness". No wonder you're such a sycophant for the so called President.

Seems you can't figure out who you're trying to respond to.....

...bet you're a government school grad and reliable Democrat voter.

I know precisely who I'm responding to...a Trump sycophant that feels the need to try to provide cover for the Big Orange liar...by telling even more lies.

Trump lost the popular vote and I'm not sorry that causes both you and Cheetolini no little consternation.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

How ya' like me now????

Prove that All illegals voted red and not blue?

Yea, these lawbreakers wouldn't break the law, libtards tell us.
Most wouldn't want to jeopardize their current situation, just to vote.

Is that why Obama went out of his way to tell them to vote without repercussions?
Yet another lying fuck Trumpette.

You people elected a liar. You people do nothing but lie.

That is not what Obama said.

My God you people are dumber than shit.

I could find the YT clip; but you're not worth it.

No prob, GG.....I found it and posted it.

This:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack 'the snake' Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Yea, these lawbreakers wouldn't break the law, libtards tell us.
Most wouldn't want to jeopardize their current situation, just to vote.

Is that why Obama went out of his way to tell them to vote without repercussions?

Let me help. FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let me help. FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Oh, Snopes. The good ole denial website of the DNC.
Like I say, I could find you the YT clip; but you're not worth the effort.

Transcript. Can you read?

What was said:
RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

“When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is a phrase that should forestall any attempts to twist the president’s words. But Fox Business just glossed over them. Here’s how it chose to edit the exchange:

Fox's lying version

HOST GINA RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.

How did Fox Business pick up this story line? We’ve asked the network for comment. What is clear is that this lie made the rounds. Gateway Pundit published a story under this headline: “Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO).” Fox Business’s Neil Cavuto was more cautious. After playing a more complete version of the exchange, he said, “The president of the United States is saying, ‘Don’t worry, no one will be spying on you or catching you,'” and ripped Obama for “ignoring the fact that you’ve been questioned about illegal voting.”

Proof you were diped. Proof you are a liar. You are truly a deplorable excuse for an American.

a. they don't

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

English isn't your first language, RealDumb???

Do you have a first language?

The snake tells illegal aliens to go out and vote.
His own words.....straight from the snake's mouth.

And they did.....by the millions.

BTW, RealDumb......how many illegal aliens are living in the USofA?

Three posts in a row copying and pasting the same information...

I love the smell of desperation.

Trumpsters can't stand that Crooked Donnie Small Hands got all that help from Russia and STILL lost the popular vote by 3 million. It really stings doesn't it? Poor dears.

RealDave

Are you a fucking moron? Obama equates voting with becoming a citizen. He directly states that illegal aliens will not be prosecuted for voting. Who the fuck cares what you think FNC says when it's all there in 34 seconds (what you listed too, moron).

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Last edited:

Trumpsters can't stand that Crooked Donnie Small Hands got all that help from Russia and STILL lost the popular vote by 3 million. It really stings doesn't it? Poor dears.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Last edited:
Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.
Hey Joe, your Keeper is calling you, i think that it's time to clean out your cage.

1. Obama clearly instructed illegal aliens to go out an vote.
They did.
By the millions.

"Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way
...a new study by Just Facts, a libertarian/conservative think tank, that used data from a large Harvard/You.Gov study that every two years samples tens of thousands of voters, including some who admit they are noncitizens and thus can't vote legally.

The findings are eye-opening. In 2008, as many as 5.7 million noncitizens voted in the election. In 2012, as many as 3.6 million voted, the study said."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

2. How many illegal aliens reside in our country?
How many?

"Three posts in a row copying and pasting the same information..."

Stop denying the truth and I won't have to keep posting the truth.

OK?

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

[

The interview was given by a US citizen, who asked Obama about voting by US CITIZENS. Asking Obama "When I vote....."

When you start your point with a lie, it goes downhill from there.

"You've been tweeking your contention for months now."

I began this update of the election one month and three days ago....

...and nothing in my posts has changed.

Instead, I've been amused at how you dolts have squirmed and lied and denied what is clear and evident.

I take a great deal of pride in making you lying Liberals....sorry if that is redundant....feel like a specimen butterfly watching as the mounting pin descends.

[

The interview was given by a US citizen, who asked Obama about voting by US CITIZENS. Asking Obama "When I vote....."

When you start your point with a lie, it goes downhill from there.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

You keep lying, and I'll keep proving it.

2. The young lady continues .'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Who is the "I" in "if I vote"? A natural born us citizen.
Game
set
match

The 'I' is the illegal aliens she is speaking for.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

I began this update of the election one month and three days ago....

...and nothing in my posts has changed.

That's my point. It's all been proven completely bogus. She interviewer was a natural born US Citizen asking Obama "IF I VOTE" what would happen.

And you keep tweeking your post, elipsing (...) out the parts where Obama answers if you're voting, then you have to be a citizen.

If I (a natural born us citizen) vote

If she wanted to speak for the illegals, it would be "if THEY vote"

She knows how to speak english, she was born and raised in the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back