Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

And I've answered the question twice.

On another thread :lmao:

Dipshit!
So what? She asked me the question and I answered it. There's no reason to answer her same question every time she asks it.

Don't double down on your full retard shit. You told me that you answered a question based on something in a whole other thread. And we circled that wagon for 20 pages. You can't get more retarded than that. Hell, I still don't even have your lame answer.

And I've answered the question twice.

On another thread :lmao:

Dipshit!
So what? She asked me the question and I answered it. There's no reason to answer her same question every time she asks it.

Don't double down on your full retard shit. You told me that you answered a question based on something in a whole other thread. And we circled that wagon for 20 pages. You can't get more retarded than that. Hell, I still don't even have your lame answer.
You're an idiot. What I said was that I already answered the question PoliticalHack asked; and I did.

Twice.

If you still don't have the answer, that's on you. I informed you how to find it.

You're an idiot. What I said was that I already answered the question PoliticalHack asked; and I did.

Twice.

If you still don't have the answer, that's on you. I informed you how to find it.

You decided that your answer is not important enough to list here. It's unequivocally on you. Your grand dodge is an admission that you've lost the debate.

Twice.

You decided that your answer is not important enough to list here. It's unequivocally on you. Your grand dodge is an admission that you've lost the debate.
LOLOL

Her question was answered.

Twice.

Move along, Squirt.

Twice.

LOLOL

Twice.

Move along, Squirt.

A demonstration of my prior post if you will:

gronkspike-1.gif

Twice.

LOLOL

Twice.

Move along, Squirt.

gronkspike-1.gif
LOL

Your delusions are noted, laughed at, and disguarded.

PoliticalHack's question still remains answered.

Twice.

Twice.

LOLOL

Twice.

Move along, Squirt.

gronkspike-1.gif
LOL

Twice.
I didn't see the answer. Means it didn't happen.

Twice.

LOLOL

Twice.

Move along, Squirt.

gronkspike-1.gif
LOL

Twice.
I didn't see the answer. Means it didn't happen.
I don't see your brain -- means you don't have one.

Is it just a coincidence Hispanic immigrants are here in HUGE numbers, and there has been a huge decline in State and federal enforcement of immigration laws in the last 25-30 years? Maybe that is a result of Hispanic backlash against immigration laws? Hispanics fight against enforcement of immigration laws, and oppose scrutinizing voter records. Hispanics are becoming like a firestorm a self servings interests. I know immigrants from Europe that really resent illegal aliens ( Hispanics) for playing these intellectually bankrupt mind games.

charwin95

You came into this thread like a petulant child; and I will not cater to that. I may even block you, honestly. You don't have a genuine bone in your body.

You came into this thread with full of lies and keep pumping more lies.
You area dishonest human being. I asked you several questions but you have not answered any single one because you only post lies. Grow up dude.

5,67 illegals did not vote. No report says this.

Yea, I think it was only like 5.634 million actually.

These are the Trump supporters.
You are proving yourself how poorly informed you are.
You cannot even produce 5 or 10 illegal immigrant votes let alone 3 to 5 millions. You are an idiot.
Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting

Another garbage media. Do yo expect me to read that kind of garbage bias media catered for poorly informed American idiots.
Keep that to yourself kid and get me something credible.
Stay blind, ignore any evidence that contradicts your closed minded beliefs. Then wonder why nobody votes Democrat any more.

What evidence? All you have to do is check out the link where it came from. Some of these are a couple of deranged individuals working in their basement with the agenda of the alt right group full of lies or racist group. Who in the right mind will use that kind of link?
BTW have you look at your window since the Inauguration day how many Americans and over seas against Trump? And growing. Don't worry about the election---- will see you in 2018.

Anyone who knows anything knows the Democratic Party invented Voter Fraud. I love it that Trump has called their bluff. California is now refusing to cooperate with an investigation into massive voter fraud in the State. What do Democrats have to hide?

Any LINK?
I'm very active here both politically and economically here in California.
So far I have not heard of any investigation. Why in the world they will not cooperate? EXPLAIN.
More Than 20 States Are Refusing To Fully Cooperate With Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation

California is refusing to allow the public public access to their voting records even though they are supposed to be open to the public.
Guy on Fox showing proof that people listed on voters rules aren't citizens by comparing the states voter rolls with the federal tax rolls

That is nice. You purposely pick California when there are 22 states rejected Trump. Now there is a total of 44 states both red and blue states rejected Trump . A slap in Trump face.

Guy on Fox? Any link who said that?

Your links are no better than a rotten cabbage.
Are you denying that Trump is not a puppet?
He cannot be controlled.

but here's someone that can..

A bill that creates a federal labeling standard for foods containing genetically modifiedingredients (commonly called GMOs) was signed into law by President Barack Obama today. Obama Signs Bill Mandating GMO Labeling

Month later...

Opponents of the federal legislation had even filed a petition with the White House urging a veto, and had the 100,000 signatures required to earn an official response — though the White House waited until after the president signed the bill to post the response.

“It was cowardly of President Obama to wait until the Friday after the convention to sign the bill,” said Alexis Baden-Mayer, political director of the Organic Consumers Association. “I foolishly believed he might honor his 2007 pledge to respect our right to know what we’re eating. The WhiteHouse.gov petition hit the 100,000 signatures target with several days left in the veto window and he just ignored it.” Obama signs bill overturning Vermont’s GMO labeling law

LMAO----- What is that has anything to do with your previous post and links?
You are referring that Mother Jones and Fox news as not being a good reputable organization. But your news stations are trustworthy. Are you dyslexic?

Mother Jones is only one dude opinion is that supposed to be reputable?
Fox News? You've got to kidding me. They broadcast a lot of fake news. They even blasted each other for broadcasting lies. If you rely on Fox then I don't know what to tell you.
CNN are viewed all over the country general locations like airports etc etc. plus all over the world. Fox News is not and it's quite disgusting and dishonest.
Mother Jones is one organization that get to the bottom of it. They investigate really hard until they get all of the evidence and then post it. They cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Can you post some of Fox news false reports. But I betcha that I can post many of the rest of the Broadcasters like CNN ABC, fake reports..

Mother Jones (abbreviated MoJo) is a progressive American magazine that focuses on news, commentary, and investigative reporting on topics including politics, the environment, human rights, and culture. Clara Jeffery serves as editor. Steve Katz has been publisher since 2010. Monika Bauerlein has been CEO since 2015.[2][3][4]

The magazine was named after Mary Harris Jones, known as Mother Jones, an Irish-American trade union activist and ardent opponent of child labor.[5]

Mother Jones is published by the Foundation for National Progress (FNP), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Mother Jones and the FNP are based in San Francisco, with other offices in Washington, D.C., and New York.[6] Mother Jones (magazine) - Wikipedia

Are you asking me about Fox News fake news? All you have to do is listen to Hannity every day.
Mother Jones have not proven a single iota of evidence that millions of illegals voted during 2016 election.
Fox News------- Judge Napolitano lied about Obama eavesdropping Trump. Newscasters even contradict each other because of fake news. Etc etc etc. etc.

Fox News controversies - Wikipedia

Anyone who knows anything knows the Democratic Party invented Voter Fraud. I love it that Trump has called their bluff. California is now refusing to cooperate with an investigation into massive voter fraud in the State. What do Democrats have to hide?

Any LINK?
I'm very active here both politically and economically here in California.
So far I have not heard of any investigation. Why in the world they will not cooperate? EXPLAIN.
More Than 20 States Are Refusing To Fully Cooperate With Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation

California is refusing to allow the public public access to their voting records even though they are supposed to be open to the public. Guy on Fox showing proof that people listed on voters rules aren't citizens by comparing the states voter rolls with the federal tax rolls
Why should they release such information to the federal government?
It's public record supposed to be available for anyone who wants it.

Incorrect. You are not allowed to have my SS number and my driver license.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Liberals don't think we're this stupid. They just have not a fucking ounce of respect for people whom disagree with them. It's funny watching that clip and the CNN interviewer is acting like this issue is just made up out of thin air. They've went full blown into advocacy. They are no longer journalists in any respect.

It's the other way around bud.
We can disagree however you want but you cannot even ------- repeat -------- you cannot even produce a single thread of evidence that millions of illegals voted.
If you believe a pathological liar president------ Ask yourself who are the ignorant and stupid.

People like you don't like CNN when Faux News broadcast a lot of fake news far more than CNN.

STFU. I don't need your hyper partisan denial bull shit. One illegal in TX was convicted just the other day for illegal voting. And that's just one case. So, take your "single thread of evidence" and shove it up your ass. I don't do this Saul Alinsky bull shit. You replied to like 15 of my posts. I'm done even looking after two. If you don't take yourself seriously, I won't take you seriously either.

Do you expect me to believe that one illegal convicted in Texas? When you keep posting lies after lies. Is that supposed to represent California?

Dude you keep posting your bull shit and you cannot even come up a shred of evidence that 3 to 5 millions voted illegally.
Yes your are one big bull shitter LIAR. At the same time defending your liar girlfriend.

Why the hell you keep saying you don't take people seriously? When you keep posting lies after lies. Then get pissed off because you cannot support your lunacy. Dude grow the fuck up moron.

You have not answered any single questions I asked you. Meaning you don't really know what the hell you are talking about.

"Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children"
Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

I asked you several questions and blasted your garbage links ------ And you have not checked yourself in yet. At the same time you are stuck stupid with the same question over and over.

He cannot be controlled.

but here's someone that can..

A bill that creates a federal labeling standard for foods containing genetically modifiedingredients (commonly called GMOs) was signed into law by President Barack Obama today. Obama Signs Bill Mandating GMO Labeling

Month later...

Opponents of the federal legislation had even filed a petition with the White House urging a veto, and had the 100,000 signatures required to earn an official response — though the White House waited until after the president signed the bill to post the response.

“It was cowardly of President Obama to wait until the Friday after the convention to sign the bill,” said Alexis Baden-Mayer, political director of the Organic Consumers Association. “I foolishly believed he might honor his 2007 pledge to respect our right to know what we’re eating. The WhiteHouse.gov petition hit the 100,000 signatures target with several days left in the veto window and he just ignored it.” Obama signs bill overturning Vermont’s GMO labeling law

LMAO----- What is that has anything to do with your previous post and links?
You are referring that Mother Jones and Fox news as not being a good reputable organization. But your news stations are trustworthy. Are you dyslexic?

Mother Jones is only one dude opinion is that supposed to be reputable?
Fox News? You've got to kidding me. They broadcast a lot of fake news. They even blasted each other for broadcasting lies. If you rely on Fox then I don't know what to tell you.
CNN are viewed all over the country general locations like airports etc etc. plus all over the world. Fox News is not and it's quite disgusting and dishonest.
Mother Jones is one organization that get to the bottom of it. They investigate really hard until they get all of the evidence and then post it. They cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Can you post some of Fox news false reports. But I betcha that I can post many of the rest of the Broadcasters like CNN ABC, fake reports..

Mother Jones (abbreviated MoJo) is a progressive American magazine that focuses on news, commentary, and investigative reporting on topics including politics, the environment, human rights, and culture. Clara Jeffery serves as editor. Steve Katz has been publisher since 2010. Monika Bauerlein has been CEO since 2015.[2][3][4]

The magazine was named after Mary Harris Jones, known as Mother Jones, an Irish-American trade union activist and ardent opponent of child labor.[5]

Mother Jones is published by the Foundation for National Progress (FNP), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Mother Jones and the FNP are based in San Francisco, with other offices in Washington, D.C., and New York.[6] Mother Jones (magazine) - Wikipedia

Are you asking me about Fox News fake news? All you have to do is listen to Hannity every day.
Mother Jones have not proven a single iota of evidence that millions of illegals voted during 2016 election.
Fox News------- Judge Napolitano lied about Obama eavesdropping Trump. Newscasters even contradict each other because of fake news. Etc etc etc. etc.

Fox News controversies - Wikipedia
I see that we has a CNN lover on this site. Can you see that you has been Clinton washed.

Asked and answered. Just how senile are you to keep asking the same question over and over and over when I already answered it? :cuckoo:

Yea, why should you take 5 seconds to answer when she could go digging through the pages for your answer (that may or may not be there)?

#DeucheChill

This is a problem. Faun and I already answered her that dumb question. And it make it more fun is not to answer her question at all.
Then she will bring the numbers from a garbage links that she keep posting over and over that she think it's normal.

The data belongs to the state, not the federal government.

"Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children"
Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children

Asked and answered. Just how senile are you to keep asking the same question over and over and over when I already answered it? :cuckoo:

Wouldn't it take far less space to simply answer the question.

Unless....you're lying about having answered it.
It would be faster; but it's way more fun watching you meltdown over it.

:dance:

I've never had any meltdown....I'm been mocking you throughout.

Everyone who read your pretense knew you were lying.

And now....this is pretty much an admission that you've been lying all along?

So far only one that are lying here are you and Greatgatsby.

It would be faster; but it's way more fun watching you meltdown over it.

:dance:

This only speaks to your lack of maturity, not hers.
Also, it speaks to your inability to win the debate at hand.

#DeucheChill
Yeah, cause repeating a question a hundred times that's already been answered is so mature.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nobody knows your answer. Just give it and be done with it; unless that is, you're playing games.

Nobody is playing games. We already answered that question. All you have to do is go back and read the thread.
Repeat we already answered that question.

Forum List

Back