Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

3. Evidence and testimony from experts indicates that the actual number of illegal aliens ensconced in our domain is actually somewhere between 50 million and 80 million.

Fascinating, that would mean that almost 1/4 of our economy is underground.

Meanwhile your favorite subject of illegal alien drivers in california, indicates a much lower number. With less than 1 million AB60's out of over 26 million licenses, or 3%. When applied to the 330 million people in the country, comes to 11 million.

And that's based on assuming as many illegals proportionally in the other 50 states as you would find in California.

Are you admitting that large numbers reside here....and a percentage of same vote?

Read carefully before you attempt to respond.
Spits the idiot who promoted the idiocy that there are more than 100 million illegal aliens in the U.S. :cuckoo:

According to the nonsense she posts, nearly one of every 3 men, women, and children are in the U.S. illegally. :cuckoo:

That means, according to what she herself posts, there's over a 30% chance PoliticalHack is here illegally. :lmao:

That means, according to what she herself posts, there's over a 30% chance PoliticalHack is here illegally. :lmao:

You have to wonder where they get their wild ass estimates from. Like 3-5 million illegal votes, when based on what Kobach was able to find in his own state, and every case he could find in the country for the last 5-7 years came to 70 illegal votes.

You have to wonder where they get their wild ass estimates from. Like 3-5 million illegal votes, when based on what Kobach was able to find in his own state, and every case he could find in the country for the last 5-7 years came to 70 illegal votes.
They're Trump acolytes. Had Trump not made the lucicrous claim that he really won the popular vote, these threads would not exist. They're clearly prepared to say anything, no matter how outlandish, to protect Trump no matter what nonsense he spews.

Conservatism is a cult.

If you weren't such a pussy, you'd take my bet; since you doubt I'm telling the truth when I say I already answered.

What a coincidence, if you weren't such a pussy, you'd answer a simple question.
I already did, pussy.

So, you're going back to an old line of dialogue because you can't be bothered with the quite sensible new turn? Give me the post number of your purported answer, and I'll review your it. Or, you can just state your answer. I find that very reasonable.
Why on Earth would I give a shit what "you" consider "reasonable?" :cuckoo:

You wouldn't in this case, being that you're not not reasonable. But a reasonable person would answer the question (that you assert to have a consumable answer for). See, now this is a case in which "deranged" might actually be applicable. Glad I could school you, son, if nothing else.

If you weren't such a pussy, you'd take my bet; since you doubt I'm telling the truth when I say I already answered.

What a coincidence, if you weren't such a pussy, you'd answer a simple question.
I already did, pussy.

So, you're going back to an old line of dialogue because you can't be bothered with the quite sensible new turn? Give me the post number of your purported answer, and I'll review your it. Or, you can just state your answer. I find that very reasonable.

You wouldn't in this case, being that you're not not reasonable. But a reasonable person would answer the question (that you assert to have a consumable answer for). See, now this is a case in which "deranged" might actually be applicable. Glad I could school you, son, if nothing else.
Great, thanks for admitting I'm being more than reasonable, since as you say, "a reasonable person would answer the question," and I've answered that question twice.

She asked it and I answered it. Despite me answering it, she asked it again. I answered again. Despite answering twice, she continues asking. You're as brain-dead as she is if you think I'm going to answer her same question a third time since it's clear, she's mental :cuckoo: and will keep asking that same question no matter how many times I answer it.

I already did, pussy.

Great, thanks for admitting I'm being more than reasonable, since as you say, "a reasonable person would answer the question," and I've answered that question twice.

She asked it and I answered it. Despite me answering it, she asked it again. I answered again. Despite answering twice, she continues asking. You're as brain-dead as she is if you think I'm going to answer her same question a third time since it's clear, she's mental :cuckoo: and will keep asking that same question no matter how many times I answer it.

I haven't seen you answer the question once. Apparently, the question scares you.

As to your idea that you won't answer a question three times, you don't have to. Just give me the post number of one of these two alleged answers.

I already did, pussy.

I haven't seen you answer the question once. Apparently, the question scares you.

As to your idea that you won't answer a question three times, you don't have to. Just give me the post number of one of these two alleged answers.
And if a tree falls in the forest but you don't see it, that means it didn't fall, right? :cuckoo:

If you want to see my answer, I told you how to find it. If you're too lazy or too stupid, that's on you.

But as you yourself said, "a reasonable person would answer the question." ...

And I answered it twice. That makes me more than reasonable. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

And if a tree falls in the forest but you don't see it, that means it didn't fall, right? :cuckoo:

If you want to see my answer, I told you how to find it. If you're too lazy or too stupid, that's on you.

thumbsup.gif

I checked back to page 164. Didn't see anything that substantiates your claim.

thumbsup.gif

Of course you didn't find it searching like that. Where did I say I answered it in this thread? Like I said, PoliticalHack is mental. She's started up multiple threads on this same topic, just like she keeps repeating the same questions; even when they're answered. And why the fuck would you go through the trouble of searching a page at a time when you could easily use the forum's search feature??

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif

Of course you didn't find it searching like that. Where did I say I answered it in this thread? Like I said, PoliticalHack is mental. She's started up multiple threads on this same topic, just like she keeps repeating the same questions; even when they're answered. And why the fuck would you go through the trouble of searching a page at a time when you could easily use the forum's search feature??

So, your logic is that I should've known your answer based on something that you said in another thread? You should save that :cuckoo: for yourself!

YOU ARE UTTERLY PATHETIC!

And why the fuck would you go through the trouble of searching a page at a time when you could easily use the forum's search feature??

Oh, you're an efficiency expert now? How about not wasting 20 pages of thread and taking 5 seconds to answer a damn question in the first place!

:lmao: LOSER ALERT!

And why the fuck would you go through the trouble of searching a page at a time when you could easily use the forum's search feature??

Oh, you're an efficiency expert now? How about not wasting 20 pages of thread and taking 5 seconds to answer a damn question in the first place!

Great, yet another ^^^ looney rightard ^^^

Looney rightard.... I answered her question. Twice. What difference does it make what thread it was on? It was the same question she's asked a hundred times since. :cuckoo:

Looney rightard.... I answered her question. Twice. What difference does it make what thread it was on? It was the same question she's asked a hundred times since. :cuckoo:

Again save the looney imogi's for your idiotic ass. Of course it matters what thread you said it on. You think I go around following you in all the different threads?

:lmao: MORON ALERT, TOO!

Again save the looney imogi's for your idiotic ass. Of course it matters what thread you said it on. You think I go around following you in all the different threads?

:lmao: MORON ALERT, TOO!
LOLOL

You're a flaming retard. Who said anything about following me anywhere? You wanted to know my answer to that question. I was kind enough to offer you instructions on how to find it. You thought you know better and ignored my advice in favor of your own failed method. That's on you, ya moron. :cuckoo:

It's public record supposed to be available for anyone who wants it.
The data belongs to the state, not the federal government.
It Belongs to the Public.
It does not belong to the federal government. The federal government has no authority to collect that data and it's within the states' right to tell them to go fuck themselves; which is what many states, red and blue, are doing. Imagine the outrage if the federal government asked states to turn over all the data in their possession on gun owners.
But it's ok when the Press does it.
New York Journal News Publishes Gun Owners' Names In Westchester, Rockland Counties | HuffPost
No, that's not ok either. Did you even bother to read your own link...?

A New York newspaper is under criticism for publishing the names and addresses of local gun owners on Monday.
oooOOO They got criticized for doing so.
Well then the US government should do it too and just get criticized for doing so.

It would be faster; but it's way more fun watching you meltdown over it.

:dance:

I've never had any meltdown....I'm been mocking you throughout.

Everyone who read your pretense knew you were lying.

And now....this is pretty much an admission that you've been lying all along?
LOLOLOL

Yeah, suuuure you haven't....

I asked you how many illegal aliens are living in this country.

Why are you afraid to answer?

Now...HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY?????

Who are you afraid of informing by answering the simple question....

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

You dunce....
....you just proved that there was never any 'meltdown'.....every single post was the same....and all with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.

You're such a fool.

BTW...

....How many illegal aliens are living in this country?
LOLOL

Repeating yourself, post after post, without me even posting, was a classic meltdown.

You've been the pawn in all of my gambits.

The best part of the 'sting' is that you've never realized it.

Soooo....how many illegal aliens reside in this country.....and what percent of 'em voted as per Obama's instructions?
1. too many.
2. as many as thought they could get away with it because some Democratic pollster told them to do it, like Acorn.

Now...HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY?????

Who are you afraid of informing by answering the simple question....

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Howe many gun owners are there in this country?​

"Howe many gun owners are there in this country? "

Howe who?
ir-relevant question. Every citizen who wants to be a gun owner should be a gun owner.

thumbsup.gif

You expect people to peruse every thread you ever posted in for one simple answer?

Forum List

Back