UPDATE: Waffle House robber vs CWP details are released! Thug shot at CWP, lock witnesses n freezer

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The libs tripped all over themselves trying to excuse the thug and question the story. Especially Pogo.

WCSC : Robbery suspect shot outside North Charleston Waffle House
Police: Waffle House robber fired at man who fatally shot him

Thug walked in wearing hoodie and brandished a silver pistol demanding cash. When refused...he began ordering all employees into a freezer. Not flee. But herding witnesses into a closed room. Uh oh....BAD.

A CWP holder was outside and saw it. He got behind cover and got on the phone calling for help.

Thug exits restaurant.....and raises his gun at the CWP and shoots at him. Post and Courier said he fired at the CWP. Live 5 News did indicate.

CWP kills the thug outside....without bystanders nearby.

CWP didn't jump up in a crowded restaurant going "pew pew pew" as libs portray it.
CWP didn't rush in guns blazing.

He hid behind cover....called for help...and remained a witness until thug was coming towards him.

Pogo. ClosedCaption. Basically all moron liberals......yall some stupid motherufckers.

Yet you made up your own entire story in the absence of any of this info.
Liars gonna lie. Even now, plugging in yet more fiction about "excuse the thug".
Once again I rendered no such judgment in the absence of fact. *YOU* did that.

/thread

Liars gonna lie. Even now, plugging in yet more fiction about "excuse the thug".

/thread

Oh no Pogo. I made my story based on what locals were saying since I live 5 miles from that incident. You mocked me and made fun of that.

But then....the media confirms everything I said. Because...well....the same people talked to them and the cops that talked around where I live.

You ended up looking like a colossal moron hahaha!!!!:dance:

And for the first time ever a CWP owner fulfills his lifelong fantasy. Good for him. :thup:

/thread

Oh no Pogo. I made my story based on what locals were saying since I live 5 miles from that incident. You mocked me and made fun of that.

But then....the media confirms everything I said. Because...well....the same people talked to them and the cops that talked around where I live.

I mocked you for posting rumors, fictions pulled out of your ass and judgments for which you had no basis. And I still do and will continue to as long as you don't learn from it.

So um.... I'm not the one looking like a moron here, admitted-liar chump.

Dismissed.

And for the first time ever a CWP owner fulfills his lifelong fantasy. Good for him. :thup:

Bucky is still waiting to fulfill his.
No it isn't a fantasy of any law-abiding citizen to shoot and kill another person.
CWP only returned fire, just as anyone would.

I read the other thread.
Assclowns all over the place was saying how he shouldn't have fired in a crowded restaurant and (my personal favorite). "maybe it was just his finger in his jacket pocket"
:cuckoo:

You're all warped

No it isn't a fantasy of any law-abiding citizen to shoot and kill another person.

I read the other thread.
Assclowns all over the place was saying how he shouldn't have fired in a crowded restaurant and (my personal favorite). "maybe it was just his finger in his jacket pocket"

You're all warped
Pardon me?

I read the other thread.

You're all warped
Thank goodness for gun control. Imagine if the robber had a machine gun and grenades.

/thread

I mocked you for posting rumors, fictions pulled out of your ass and judgments for which you had no basis. And I still do and will continue to as long as you don't learn from it.

Dismissed.

You call it "Rumors and fictions". Yet...the media just confirmed EXACTLY what I said.

So......turns out my rumors and fictions were actually concrete solid facts. Hmmmm. You lose again.

I read the other thread.

You're all warped
Pardon me?
Did you fart?
:eusa_whistle:

/thread

Dismissed.
No, you really do look stupid now. Maybe next time you'll think before you type.

Forum List

Back