Uplifting the Black race.

See i have noticed that when some Black people do try to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, they tend to be "booed" by the very same White people screaming that they should "pull themselves up by their bootstraps".......................

Examples? Links?

I wonder why you haven't noticed the successful blacks who have been labeled "Toms" by other blacks.

Here's the story: Chicago Family's 'Buy Black' Experiment Becoming a Nationwide Movement | Fox News

What about the NUMEROUS amount of successful Blacks who have not been labeled that way and are respected?

Only the black race can uplift the black race. It comes from within.

You mean like the time they "uplifted" themselves from slavery?

:lol:

So you're comparing their current situation to the days of slavery. Incredible.

People like you will insure blacks will never achieve their potential, and that we'll never achieve the racial healing we need.

This is sad. You're letting your narcissistic partisan ideology get in the way.

Yeah, of course I am.

It's astounding that you look at people like the Kennedys, the Vanderbilts, the Rockerfellers, the Bushes, the Trumps, the Romneys and so many other families that have prospered enormously and think that happened over night. Over one generation.

It didn't.

That prosperity. That wealth..was inherited. It was passed from generation to generation.

It's the exact same thing with poverty.

And for black people that started with slavery and institutional racism. We've had apartheid in this country for quite some time.

It's effects aren't going away because you are holding your fingers in your ears and shutting your eyes.

It's a problem.

And we've got to roll up our sleeves and work on it.

I was just watching a discussion about how insurance companies could insure based on race. And how investment companies would demand higher interest rates or refuse to invest if even one "negro" lived in an area because it might mean more were coming.
Detroit was used as an example and such policies extended right up through government. It's why they have an awful "people mover" instead of real and robust public transportation is one example. Government policies helped bring down and segregate the city and supported "white flight".

White zingers refuse to even discuss how their actions created this situation. Part of that is the racism that led to the murder and celebration by the right of young Trayvon Martin. When a white murderer child killer at Sandy Hook or at the Batman theater happens, it's one crazy outsider. But when a young black child like Trayvon Martin is murdered it's the victims fault and it means the entire race is bad. Racism of the most sick and devious kind.

White zingers refuse to even discuss how their actions created this situation. Part of that is the racism that led to the murder and celebration by the right of young Trayvon Martin.

The president talks about when young hearing people locking their car doors.
Jesse Jackson talks about hearing footsteps behind him and is relieved when he sees it's white people.
Cab drivers are reluctant to pick up black people late at night....Why? because maybe he wants to see his family when he gets off shift one more time.
How about the lady recently that was working in a bakery that was killed by some blak kids wearing Trayvon Martin style hoodies...

Oh yeah and we are racists for just trying to get by in life and not end up as a statistic
of black crime.

There's a million reasons to be fearful of black people. :(

Young black males are at greater risk from their peers than from the police or white civilians.

How to uplift blacks? Most of it comes within the black community.
1. Black parents need to show responsibility for their children.
2. They need to learn what makes whites and asians successful.
3. They need to value education to take advantage of what could make them successful.

Their community needs to do everything in its people to get away from the BLAME game and gansta attitude. This is very important.

How to uplift blacks? Most of it comes within the black community.
1. Black parents need to show responsibility for their children.
2. They need to learn what makes whites and asians successful.
3. They need to value education to take advantage of what could make them successful.

Their community needs to do everything in its people to get away from the BLAME game and gansta attitude. This is very important.

The #'s 1, 2, and 3 are the same for all people.

What is different is, "Their community needs to do everything in its people to get away from the BLAME game and gansta attitude."

And for all poor people want more in life, stop looking at others thinking they OWE YOU anything. People earn what they have. If you want more than you have, you must earn it and to earn it, you must have an education and stop having babies before you can afford them.

Friends,

Last night I watched a film about the tragic and senseless murder of Oscar Grant -- an unarmed, handcuffed 22-year-old father, son, and boyfriend who was shot and killed by a BART police officer in front of train passengers. Fortunately, the entire altercation was captured on video and the officer was convicted of first degree murder. He served two years in prison.

Similar to President Obama's question of whether or not Trayvon Martin would've been able to stand his ground (you don't know Stand Your Ground had nothing to do in the Zimmerman case?) by killing George Zimmerman and escaping prison time, I wonder what would've become of that BART police officer who shot and killed Oscar Grant had train passengers not pulled out their cell phones and filmed the entire dispute. Would the cop have pleaded self defense and escaped punishment for his actions? Probably. (your opinion, duly noted)

The bottom line is that Black America is being BULLIED.

Our voting rights are being stripped away (hell of a lot of you voted for Barry, twice). Our jobs are running dry. Our children are being under-educated (coming to school to learn or goof off, be obnoxious, etc.?). Our boys and men are being gunned down for no reason (amen! and the vast, vast, vast majority are killed by other blacks!). It is time that we ignite the spirit of leadership within all of us and stand up for ourselves.

This weekend only, the Your Black World Network is providing you with resources to build leadership. The Better Black America Bundle Pack provides you with the tools to create a Black leader in every household. It is going to take more than a handful of Civil Rights leaders to fix all of the issues affecting our community. At this point and time, we need a Black leader on every street corner in America. Click here to read more information about the Better Black America bundle pack.
power to the Black people.:clap2:

No argument with building leadership in the homes and neighborhoods, but if by Civil Rights leaders you're referring to Sharpton, Jackson, and that ilk the entire black community should shun such charlatans and look for true leadership that will preach hard work, accountability, responsibility, etc. rather than the perpetual victimhood spread by the career troublemakers. They're not interested in anything that will improve the lives of those they preach to, only their own.

See i have noticed that when some Black people do try to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, they tend to be "booed" by the very same White people screaming that they should "pull themselves up by their bootstraps".......................

Examples? Links?

I wonder why you haven't noticed the successful blacks who have been labeled "Toms" by other blacks.

Here's the story: Chicago Family's 'Buy Black' Experiment Becoming a Nationwide Movement | Fox News

What about the NUMEROUS amount of successful Blacks who have not been labeled that way and are respected?

sorry, that's a non-example

You mean like the time they "uplifted" themselves from slavery?

:lol:

are they waiting for whitey to do it again ?

Given time..that won't be a problem.

The nation is becoming less white

Easily one of the most disturbing posts I've ever seen here.

So rather than focusing on the black community lifting itself up, keeping its families together, raising its own standards and expectations, expecting more from itself, and then being able to enjoy the fruits of all of that effort, some are happy just to wait until demographics allow them to pull someone else down.

And worse, imagine how many people are thinking this. Is this really supposed to be good for the black community? For the country?

Crap, I wish I hadn't seen it.

Last edited:
are they waiting for whitey to do it again ?

Given time..that won't be a problem.

The nation is becoming less white

Easily one of the most disturbing posts I've ever seen here.

So rather than focusing on the black community lifting itself up, keeping its families together, raising its own standards and expectations, expecting more from itself, and then being able to enjoy the fruits of all of that effort, some are happy just to wait until demographics allow them to pull someone else down.

And worse, imagine how many people are thinking this. Is this really supposed to be good for the black community? For the country?

Crap, I wish I hadn't seen it.

Swallow is a thoroughly disturbed and disturbing entity.

First thing we need to do is get rid of the racist media (news).Then start our own businesses and hire our own peeps,no whites allowed.Give back to them what they are giving us.Buy guns and get permits to own and carry,then stand your ground with them. Whitey will run and I do mean run for their lives.

Separatism?
Sounds good to me!
The white and black races were never meant to be together in the first place. We're two different cultures with nothing in common.
Intergretion of the two races has been the cause of most of America's social and economic problems over the years.

I was just watching a discussion about how insurance companies could insure based on race. And how investment companies would demand higher interest rates or refuse to invest if even one "negro" lived in an area because it might mean more were coming.
Detroit was used as an example and such policies extended right up through government. It's why they have an awful "people mover" instead of real and robust public transportation is one example. Government policies helped bring down and segregate the city and supported "white flight".

White zingers refuse to even discuss how their actions created this situation. Part of that is the racism that led to the murder and celebration by the right of young Trayvon Martin. When a white murderer child killer at Sandy Hook or at the Batman theater happens, it's one crazy outsider. But when a young black child like Trayvon Martin is murdered it's the victims fault and it means the entire race is bad. Racism of the most sick and devious kind.

You just can't get over the butthurt about the thug Martin getting justifiably killed can you?

Loser.

He was murdered. And you're a sick fuck.

The Libs are looking forward to the day when whites are just a small
part of the total population....

Then all cities will look like Chicago and Detroit.

Race mixing will eliminate you racist elements, in due time.

The Libs are looking forward to the day when whites are just a small
part of the total population....

Then all cities will look like Chicago and Detroit.

I'm looking forward to a day where color doesn't matter.

Not going to happen unless we can stop the race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, Sallow.....

Or Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Nugent, the Republican Congress, the Koch Brothers (former Nazis)

First thing we need to do is get rid of the racist media (news).Then start our own businesses and hire our own peeps,no whites allowed.Give back to them what they are giving us.Buy guns and get permits to own and carry,then stand your ground with them. Whitey will run and I do mean run for their lives.

Bring it on you racist moron. I'm already armed.

We already knew that....like it's going to matter. You can't shoot us all.

Forum List

Back