Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

Here's why so many Ukrainians are suffering today, not that ha$bara Sally cares:

"It's very interesting to examine the growth of the billionaire class. In 2010 the number of billionaires in Ukraine was 8. By only 2011 there were 21."

Battleground Ukraine: A Comprehensive Summary (From A Russian Perspective) | Zero Hedge

We know you are short of money, Comrade George, but you don't have to advertise it with the dollar signs. Meanwhile, why not tell the readers why you have no interest in what is going on elsewhere. It appears that you only perk up when you can drag your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, into something. By the way, how many times are you going to spam that site? You must think that hundreds and hundreds of new readers come to this forum every day of the week so you have to spam your sites over and over. My goodness, whatever would you do if you were only allowed to post a site a single time? You probably would go bonkers.
One thing every reader knows by now is how incapable Ha$bara $ally is when it comes to refuting claims $he disagree$ with.

Try this one, $al, it's a real $low pitch $oft ball

"The next corporate group is Privat.

"This is the most interesting one.

"It's the group of Ihor Kolomoisky. Kolomoisky's worth is 3 billion dollars. His partner is Gennady Bogolubov. Kolomoisky is a very interesting figure. Not only because he called our president a schizophrenic.

"He is the engine behind what is currently happening in Ukraine.

"Born in 1963. Jewish. He very actively supports the Hasidic group Chabad, which is not a sect, it's a movement.

"He's the main sponsor of the Dnepropetrovsk Jewish community. An old friend of Berezovsky.

"He owns about 200 companies, controls 40% of Ukrnafta, the media..."

"It might seem strange that Kolomoisky the Jew would support Tyaghnibok the ultra-nationalist. But the main goal of Tyaghnibok is to get Ukrainians and Russians fighting each other. His ultra-nationalism is not anti-semitic."

Why would a rich Jew support neo-Nazis, $al?

Battleground Ukraine: A Comprehensive Summary (From A Russian Perspective) | Zero Hedge

Comrade George, do you really have to show the readers how desperate you are for money, and you need a scapegoat for the position you find yourself in life? Don't you think the readers are smart enough to realize that you have actually very little interest in what is happening in the world unless you can drag in your favorite scapegoats, the Jews. Meanwhile, Comrade George, how about some news from the rest of Europe since you can't seem to move from the Europe forum. Surely you must have found some other interesting news coming out of Europe. Why not fake it that you are actualy interested in what is happening elsewhere when it doesn't pertain to your scapegoats, the Jews?

Yanno, Georgie's l'il "Cypriot" news site doesn't do a very good job of translating their anti-Israel, anti-Jewish, anti-Western babble from the Turkish original into English.

While it purports to be a 'news site' - it's more of a blog with no identification as to who that 'news staff' actually are, and what qualifications they possess.

Just another anonymous webstain by Russki ass-lickers, is all....... Georgie just loves that Soviet shit.

Sheesh, 'Tyler Durden' - !!!! And another 'valued contributor' calls itself 'George Washington'!!!

Now THAT strongly suggests well-educated professionals right there, doesn't it?

Why is there even a single 'School of Journalism' then? Let's just believe whatever some anonymous git posts online........

Sheesh, 'Tyler Durden' - !!!! And another 'valued contributor' calls itself 'George Washington'!!!

Why is there even a single 'School of Journalism' then? Let's just believe whatever some anonymous git posts online........
Marg is a true Nimrod

Don't forget to swallow and say "thanks."

Marg is a true Nimrod

She is right, Comrade George. You seem to go to the bowels of the Internet to find something to drag in yourfavorite scapegoats, the Jews, into your posts. Apparently you prefer this to the news given by actual reporters on the ground telling what is happening. One would think that Comrade George wants everyone reading this forum to think that the only thing happening in the world of today is happening in the Ukraine. We all know that there are things happening all over the world which affect many different people. However, since this is the Europe forum, I wonder why Comrade George is not interested in what is happening in other parts of Europe, such as:

After painful cuts, Portugal set to exit Eurozone bailout

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-portugal-exit-eurozone-bailout-2014051

Greek land mine scandal sparks far-reaching investigation

Greek land mine scandal sparks far-reaching investigation*-*Los Angeles Times

Resentment is growing within the EU ranks

Resentment is growing within the EU ranks*-*Los Angeles Times

Marg is a true Nimrod

She is right, Comrade George. You seem to go to the bowels of the Internet to find something to drag in yourfavorite scapegoats, the Jews, into your posts. Apparently you prefer this to the news given by actual reporters on the ground telling what is happening. One would think that Comrade George wants everyone reading this forum to think that the only thing happening in the world of today is happening in the Ukraine. We all know that there are things happening all over the world which affect many different people. However, since this is the Europe forum, I wonder why Comrade George is not interested in what is happening in other parts of Europe, such as:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-portugal-exit-eurozone-bailout-2014051

Why do you seldom, if ever, comment on the subject of the thread you are attempting to post on? Are you paid by the deflection?

Marg is a true Nimrod

Why do you seldom, if ever, comment on the subject of the thread you are attempting to post on? Are you paid by the deflection?

Comrade George, do you really think I waste my time reading the stuff you dig up from the bowels of the Internet just so you can post something negative about your favorite scapegoats, the Jews? You bringing up money again, Comrade George? If you are short, I suggest a part-time job at WalMart or Target.

Comrade George, do you really think I waste my time reading the stuff you dig up from the bowels of the Internet just so you can post something negative about your favorite scapegoats, the Jews? You bringing up money again, Comrade George? If you are short, I suggest a part-time job at WalMart or Target.
I'm not compensated in any material sense for my contributions on USMB.
Are you?

Last edited:
Oh, Stevie, I have to laugh at your comments. You are so obvious. With all the forums around and all the different threads you can post something on, you seem obsessed with this one thread because your little anti-Semitic friends drag in the Jews. So tell us, Stevie, are you keeping abreast about what is going on in the rest of the world? Since you can't seem to get off this particular thread on the Europe forum because your friends have dragged in the Jews, have you anything else to report about what is going on in the other European countries. Maybe you can tell the readers something that is happening in your own country Australia. Surely something must be happening there of which the readers are unaware. By the way, Stevie, is anything stopping your good little friends from talking to some Ukrainians who are living in this country to get their viewpoint on what is happening? There are Ukrainians in this country who are not only Jewish but Russian Orthodox who can probably give your little friends their own thoughts on what is going on in the Ukraine.

:cuckoo:

HAve you ever thought, Stevie, that you are the one who is cuckoo? You and your friends have no interest in what the people of the Ukraine are suffering, nor do you care about the suffering of other people around the world. You, like your friends, seem obsessed with the Jews and nothing else, and most of the readers are smart enough to figure out why no matter how much you deny it.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

HAve you ever thought, Stevie, that you are the one who is cuckoo? You and your friends have no interest in what the people of the Ukraine are suffering, nor do you care about the suffering of other people around the world. You, like your friends, seem obsessed with the Jews and nothing else, and most of the readers are smart enough to figure out why no matter how much you deny it.

Why, Stevei, you can post a whole line of cuckoos all across the page if that what floats your boat as a person who is non compus mentis. Meanwhile, all you are showing the readers is that birds of a feather really stick together. Now, how about some news from you about what is going on in Europe since you can't seem to get off the Europe forum? Surely even the Australian newspapers must print some stories about what is going on in the different European countries. Any new in your newspaper about Great Britain? Germany? Italy? I don't think your newspapers are only publishing articles about the Ukraine.

Why, Stevei, you can post a whole line of cuckoos all across the page if that what floats your boat as a person who is non compus mentis. Meanwhile, all you are showing the readers is that birds of a feather really stick together. Now, how about some news from you about what is going on in Europe since you can't seem to get off the Europe forum? Surely even the Australian newspapers must print some stories about what is going on in the different European countries. Any new in your newspaper about Great Britain? Germany? Italy? I don't think your newspapers are only publishing articles about the Ukraine.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'm laughing back at you, Stevie. although I realize it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people.. Looks like the mental institutions in Australia don't let the patients read any newspapers. After all, with all that is happening all around the world, one would have thought you had something to say about what is happening at least in other European countries since you can't seem to get off the Europe forum.

I'm laughing back at you, Stevie. although I realize it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people.. Looks like the mental institutions in Australia don't let the patients read any newspapers. After all, with all that is happening all around the world, one would have thought you had something to say about what is happening at least in other European countries since you can't seem to get off the Europe forum.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::whip::whip::whip::whip::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::gives::D

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::whip::whip::whip::whip::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::gives::D
Better be nice, Steve. Sally's right.

Hoss Hi, and Gooday.....the day Sally is right.......there will be a BLUE MOON.....steve

Abc.........see it's easy for me...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIM9osoq0k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIM9osoq0k[/ame]

Ha,Ha,Ha.........LOL......Mugs, I WIN AGAIN...... theliq

Last edited:
Abc.........see it's easy for me...YouTube

Ha,Ha,Ha.........LOL......Mugs, I WIN AGAIN...... theliq

Can you all imagine Stevie's maniacal laugh in the nut house? Meanwhile, I clicked on your site, Stevei, and it said "Video Not Available." Now for some news from Europe, of which Stevie and his little birdies of the same feather don't seem interested unless the Jews can be dragged into the story.

ECB Plans Negative Rate on Bank Deposits - SPIEGEL ONLINE

An Inside Look at the European Commission - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Stevie is like a child with his crayon box. Maybe that is why he probably resides in some mental institution in Australia. As you can see, instead of a crayon box, he is busy instead pulling up his little cuckoo and other signs as if that makes him look like a genius instead of the crackpot he really is..

That didn't take long.

Forum List

Back