Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

from board to board to board??

Isn'it it amazing, Aris? However, you will have to forgive Comrade George on this one. His post about the Ukraine was moved from where he usually posts about the Jews because, as we all know, the Ukraine is in Europe. However, as you can see, hs is back to his shtick about Israel and the Palestinians when a lot is happening in the Ukraine right now.

I'm dealing with someone who as built up this idea of hate and being wronged but won't let go of it. I see her hurt everyone around her and unlike people who pour their feeling out to a councilor, her hate multiplies in strength the more she talks about. It is like a cancer consuming her, and everyone around her in the process.
It is tragic what hateful emotions can do to a person.

But, Stevie, you are getting many more Shia Muslims there since that is their destination after getting tired of the Sunni suicide and car bombing them in Pakistan. Tell you what -- get over your obsession with Israel if you can't also delve into what is happening in the rest of the Middle East and concentrate on your own country.

Sorry will not happen,after going to Israel in 1969 and seeing the disgusting treatment the Israelis were melting out to the Palestinians.....my sense of decency encouraged me to support the Palestinian cause.

Personal facts......I got a bus from Haifa to Nazareth and the Bus was stopped after about half an hour....my brother and I were sitting at the back of the bus......the soldiers then started to herd everyone off the bus in what can only be described as "In an aggressive and rough manner,women and children there were no other men on the bus.....one woman was thrown to the ground"

My brother and I stayed put........a young soldier came to the back of the bus screaming at us with his Gun pointed at us.........we told him we were not moving,and told him we were Guests in Israel,he then tried to man handle my brother off the bus but we held our ground and told him to FUKC OFF.........at this point the Captain of the group of 8 soldiers realised we were NOT PALESTINIAN.......he calmed the situation well,but said we should not have taken this bus in Haifa as it was for Palestinians ONLY!!!!!!!!!we should have taken the ELAL Bus..........we told him that it was a disgrace and a form of APARTHEID and he should be ASHAMED.He knew what we meant

The Captain got us off the Bus and made us wait for the ELAL Bus!!!! bundling the Palestinian women and children and infants,babies back on theirs.

We got to Nazareth later.....annoyed and pissed off to say the least......but there was one final insult to the Palestinians.....the ELAL bus driver asked us prior to disembarkation if we wanted Nazareth or Nazareth Elite!!!!! when questioned Nazareth Elite was the settlement on the outskirts of Nazareth proper where the Jews lived.........The word ELITE was used extensively for Jewish settlements or New Towns on the outskirts of Palestinian towns.

It was at this point I started to educate my mind all things Israel and over the years have not been too impressed....the worst of which is the ULTRA'S and ZIONIST"S indoctorination (sic) of the children of Jewish friends who travel to Israel around the age of 16-18 with a fair and open mind...yet come back after a couple of months defiling the Palestinians...much to their parents shame and sadness.

Sally you know nothing

All I read was your first paragraph, Stevie, and that was it because I could see where you were lying. Don't you think that many of us know people who have also gone to Israel and have not seen the same as you declare you have seen. Strange how when my husband was in Israel with the U.S. Navy teaching Israeli pilots how to operate some new equipment he didn't see the same as you. In fact, there was once a poster whose sister happened to be working there and going with a Muslim fellow, and this poster didn't see the same as you claim you did. However, it is quite obvious why you are busy discussing Israel on a Europe forum, and please do not think you are fooling all the readers. Now what have you to say about something that is going on in Europe? No doubt you are not interested in all the Arabs being murdered in the other Middle East countries by other Arabs because you haven't figured out a way to drag the Jews into this yet, but you are probably trying.

My post is factual and the truth........you are ATYPICAL ZIONIST...ps your husband is Jewish,Yes.....and therein lies your Bullshit Answer:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry will not happen,after going to Israel in 1969 and seeing the disgusting treatment the Israelis were melting out to the Palestinians.....my sense of decency encouraged me to support the Palestinian cause.

Personal facts......I got a bus from Haifa to Nazareth and the Bus was stopped after about half an hour....my brother and I were sitting at the back of the bus......the soldiers then started to herd everyone off the bus in what can only be described as "In an aggressive and rough manner,women and children there were no other men on the bus.....one woman was thrown to the ground"

My brother and I stayed put........a young soldier came to the back of the bus screaming at us with his Gun pointed at us.........we told him we were not moving,and told him we were Guests in Israel,he then tried to man handle my brother off the bus but we held our ground and told him to FUKC OFF.........at this point the Captain of the group of 8 soldiers realised we were NOT PALESTINIAN.......he calmed the situation well,but said we should not have taken this bus in Haifa as it was for Palestinians ONLY!!!!!!!!!we should have taken the ELAL Bus..........we told him that it was a disgrace and a form of APARTHEID and he should be ASHAMED.He knew what we meant

The Captain got us off the Bus and made us wait for the ELAL Bus!!!! bundling the Palestinian women and children and infants,babies back on theirs.

We got to Nazareth later.....annoyed and pissed off to say the least......but there was one final insult to the Palestinians.....the ELAL bus driver asked us prior to disembarkation if we wanted Nazareth or Nazareth Elite!!!!! when questioned Nazareth Elite was the settlement on the outskirts of Nazareth proper where the Jews lived.........The word ELITE was used extensively for Jewish settlements or New Towns on the outskirts of Palestinian towns.

It was at this point I started to educate my mind all things Israel and over the years have not been too impressed....the worst of which is the ULTRA'S and ZIONIST"S indoctorination (sic) of the children of Jewish friends who travel to Israel around the age of 16-18 with a fair and open mind...yet come back after a couple of months defiling the Palestinians...much to their parents shame and sadness.

Sally you know nothing

All I read was your first paragraph, Stevie, and that was it because I could see where you were lying. Don't you think that many of us know people who have also gone to Israel and have not seen the same as you declare you have seen. Strange how when my husband was in Israel with the U.S. Navy teaching Israeli pilots how to operate some new equipment he didn't see the same as you. In fact, there was once a poster whose sister happened to be working there and going with a Muslim fellow, and this poster didn't see the same as you claim you did. However, it is quite obvious why you are busy discussing Israel on a Europe forum, and please do not think you are fooling all the readers. Now what have you to say about something that is going on in Europe? No doubt you are not interested in all the Arabs being murdered in the other Middle East countries by other Arabs because you haven't figured out a way to drag the Jews into this yet, but you are probably trying.

My post is factual and the truth........you are ATYPICAL ZIONIST...ps your husband is Jewish,Yes.....and therein lies your Bullshit Answer:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Thanks you for your b.s., Stevie, and thank you for showing the readers that you have no interest on these forums except to put down Israel when there have been tens of thousands of Arabs killed in just the last three years in the Middle East, no doubt tens of thousands wounded, and over two and a half million refugees. I realize it is more important for you to put down Israel because the Jews are involved. Now how about some news coming out of Europe since you can't seem to get away from this Europe forum? If you have nothing to say about Europe, post something at least about the country you are living in, Australia. Surely things must be happening there.

http://http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-01/imf-warns-ukraine-fight-east-or-no-money

IMF approved the $17bn tranched loan to Ukraine last night, Gazprom gets paid; Ukraine gets its cash; and the door's wide open for the US and EU to pour more 'controlling influence' into the divided nation... Except there's one thing:

IF UKRAINE GOVERNMENT LOSES EFFECTIVE CONTROL OVER EAST OF COUNTRY, $17 BLN IMF BAILOUT WOULD NEED TO BE REDESIGNED

Which, roughly translated, appears to mean go to war with pro-Russian forces (and thus Russia itself if Putin sees his apparent countrymen in trouble) or you don't get your money!

Some other items of note include:

*IMF URGES UKRAINE TO REACH PRICE ACCORD WITH GAZPROM BY SEPT
*UKRAINE INFLATION MAY JUMP TO 16.2% THIS YEAR, IMF SAYS
*RUSSIA'S GAS PRICE INCREASE MAY WEAKEN HRYVNIA: IMF STAFF

Thanks you for your b.s., Stevie, and thank you for showing the readers that you have no interest on these forums except to put down Israel when there have been tens of thousands of Arabs killed in just the last three years in the Middle East, no doubt tens of thousands wounded, and over two and a half million refugees. I realize it is more important for you to put down Israel because the Jews are involved. Now how about some news coming out of Europe since you can't seem to get away from this Europe forum? If you have nothing to say about Europe, post something at least about the country you are living in, Australia. Surely things must be happening there.

HaHa it was you that drew in the Israeli connection...I certainly did not.......so which bus took you to Jerusalem from Lodd then???????I reckon you are based in Israel:D

Putin is a cunning fox........but it's all bad for the Ukrainians and there will a Russian inspired War,...regrettably as sophisticated arms/weapons are pouring into the Ukraine by the Russians

Last edited:

Sally you know nothing

I see. So one married to a Jew is incapable of being honest.
That, of course, is from one ignorant enough to have seen "the disgusting treatment the Israelis were melting out to the Palestinians." :lol:
Anti-Israel/anti-Jew SSkanks are the dimmest peeps on the planet.

That, of course, is from one ignorant enough to have seen "the disgusting treatment the Israelis were melting out to the Palestinians." :lol:

Moronic :cuckoo:Zionist diatribe...As Usual......I went to Israel and saw the injustice,which you Zionists think is normal.....Add SAD and MAD to your' CV(you'll have to explain to Old Sal....for She knows not the minute nor the hour) Thanks steve

Moronic :cuckoo:Zionist diatribe...As Usual......I went to Israel and saw the injustice,which you Zionists think is normal.....Add SAD and MAD to your' CV(you'll have to explain to Old Sal....for She knows not the minute nor the hour) Thanks steve

Frankly Bubba, you're an ignorant Nazi skank just like your BFF Holston (and I mean that with all due respect) and I believe you have an endless supply of excuses for your mindless hate. Now carry on, Princess.
:lol:

Last edited:
Frankly Bubba, you're an ignorant Nazi skank just like your BFF Holston (and I mean that with all due respect) and I believe you have an endless supply of excuses for your mindless hate. Now carry on, Princess.

Don't pay any attention to what he's saying. He flirts with all the boys that way.

I'm quite smart actually but that is no big shakes to me........a few FACTS for you...the ZIONIST Collaborated with the NAZIS....so in your own words all Zionists are SKANKS......I never have mindless Hate as you put it...BUT ZIONISTS ARE THE EXCEPTION,STERN GROUP ECT., I find you hate everyone who rightfully Opposes You Zionists...They are an extreme Terrorist Organization.......like these Muslim Groups.

Jews are fine as far as I am concern(as I can attest to in every post I have made regarding Jewish people...some have made a great contribution to man/womankind.

BUT Jewish people are not all Terrorist Zionists thank heavens.......I try to differentiate Zionists from Jews in general because they are NOT the SAME.

Now take your Sorry Ass prose and bore someone else.....infact I propose you like others of your ilk...Take your Heads Out of Your Asses before proceeding.

Say YES to Jews but NO to ZIONISTS.....off you go, back to the naughty corner.

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine............Something you Zionists NEver Say:mad:

Last edited:

I'm quite smart actually but that is no big shakes to me........a few FACTS for you...the ZIONIST Collaborated with the NAZIS....so in your own words all Zionists are SKANKS......I never have mindless Hate as you put it...BUT ZIONISTS ARE THE EXCEPTION,STERN GROUP ECT., I find you hate everyone who rightfully Opposes You Zionists...They are an extreme Terrorist Organization.......like these Muslim Groups.

Jews are fine as far as I am concern(as I can attest to in every post I have made regarding Jewish people...some have made a great contribution to man/womankind.

BUT Jewish people are not all Terrorist Zionists thank heavens.......I try to differentiate Zionists from Jews in general because they are NOT the SAME.

Now take your Sorry Ass prose and bore someone else.....infact I propose you like others of your ilk...Take your Heads Out of Your Asses before proceeding.

You Nazi idiots crack me up.
Somehow you are so "smart" you don't know the diff between intelligence and ignorance and, in your particular case, the diff between "melted out" and "meted out."
Methinks you are a veritable legend in your own mind.
As for cooperation with the Nazis, I believe you will find the Church from top to bottom and millions of individuals "cooperated" with the peeps holding guns to their heads, Idiot.
Somehow you Nazi types blame the Jooos for trying to survive.
You really ought to get YOUR head out of Holston's ass, "smart" guy. :lol:

Somehow you are so "smart" you don't know the diff between intelligence and ignorance and, in your particular case, the diff between "melted out" and "meted out."
As for cooperation with the Nazis, I believe you will find the Church from top to bottom and millions of individuals "cooperated" with the peeps holding guns to their heads, Idiot.

How you equate me to being a Nazi really shows your level of intelligence......only the Zionists bedded with Hitler to systematically murder their own race...FACT

You really think YOU Can stand up to me,all you Zionists have tried and FAILED

The Jewish people SURVIVED IN SPITE OF the ZIONISTS...YOU ARE THE GUILTY

Last edited:

How you equate me to being a Nazi really shows your level of intelligence......only the Zionists bedded with Hitler to systematically murder their own race...FACT

Many of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites like Stormfront.com and RadioIslam.com bring up the book The Transfer Agreement, in which Edwin Black talks about how Zionists (and let us not forget that most Jews and millions of Christians here in the U.S. are Zionists) traded equipment to the Nazis in order to let other Jews escape to Palestine. No doubt those who are regular readers of these hate sites want the viewers to believe that the Jews/Zionists were in bed with the Nazis on a consistent basis.. In fact, the majority of us would never have heard of this author or the book until it was constantly dragged up from the hate sites. Of course those who read the hate sites, underneath it all, probably wish that those Jews saved would have gone to the concentration camps instead. Meanwhile, the author Edwin Black has something new for people to read. I doubt that those who are avid readers of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites will be dragging this one up all the time.

THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII

Many of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites like Stormfront.com and RadioIslam.com bring up the book The Transfer Agreement, in which Edwin Black talks about how Zionists (and let us not forget that most Jews and millions of Christians here in the U.S. are Zionists) traded equipment to the Nazis in order to let other Jews escape to Palestine. No doubt those who are regular readers of these hate sites want the viewers to believe that the Jews/Zionists were in bed with the Nazis on a consistent basis.. In fact, the majority of us would never have heard of this author or the book until it was constantly dragged up from the hate sites. Of course those who read the hate sites, underneath it all, probably wish that those Jews saved would have gone to the concentration camps instead. Meanwhile, the author Edwin Black has something new for people to read. I doubt that those who are avid readers of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites will be dragging this one up all the time.

shame you didn't put the link up.....I would have been interested to read that.have a nice day Sally. ps by the way I have never read an anti-Jewish web site.......why the fcuk would I waste time with Trolls like that....like you Guys speak with passion...So do I....it's just that we are looking at a situation from a different angle,you feel you are right but then so do I....Viva Palestine and Viva Israel............steve

Last edited:

shame you didn't put the link up.....I would have been interested to read that.have a nice day Sally. ps by the way I have never read an anti-Jewish web site.......why the fcuk would I waste time with Trolls like that....like you Guys speak with passion...So do I....it's just that we are looking at a situation from a different angle,you feel you are right but then so do I....Viva Palestine and Viva Israel............steve

Why, Stevie, I would think that such an "intelligent" fellow like you could have just typed into Googler THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWWii. See, it wouldn't have been too difficult. Strange, how many claim they don't read the hate sites, but they all have seem to have heard of The Transfer Agreement and then post how "the Zionists bedded with the Nazis" like it was an everyday thing.. Oh well, it will be dragged up again, but I hope that Stevie will now be pushing Edwin Black's later work. Here, Stevie, listen to him... You can say what you want to, but I say: VIVA A WORLD WHERE THERE IS RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AND PEOPLE ARE NOT CAR OR SUICIDE BOMBED FOR THEIR BELIEFS.

http://tundratabloids.com/2011/01/e...ts-of-hte-arab-naxi-alliance-during-wwii.html

They survived in spite of your Nazi forebears, Bubba, and your unflagging allegiance to Holston is all the proof anyone needs to peg you. You remain a legend in your own very small mind. :D

shame you didn't put the link up.....I would have been interested to read that.have a nice day Sally. ps by the way I have never read an anti-Jewish web site.......why the fcuk would I waste time with Trolls like that....

Because like Holston, you have so much in common.

They survived in spite of your Nazi forebears, Bubba, and your unflagging allegiance to Holston is all the proof anyone needs to peg you. You remain a legend in your own very small mind. :D

No Nazi in my blood......:badgrin::badgrin:sorry to disappoint,another of your manic assumed theories gone Kaput

many of the neonazi/islamofascist hate sites like stormfront.com and radioislam.com bring up the book the transfer agreement, in which edwin black talks about how zionists (and let us not forget that most jews and millions of christians here in the u.s. Are zionists) traded equipment to the nazis in order to let other jews escape to palestine. No doubt those who are regular readers of these hate sites want the viewers to believe that the jews/zionists were in bed with the nazis on a consistent basis.. In fact, the majority of us would never have heard of this author or the book until it was constantly dragged up from the hate sites. Of course those who read the hate sites, underneath it all, probably wish that those jews saved would have gone to the concentration camps instead. Meanwhile, the author edwin black has something new for people to read. I doubt that those who are avid readers of the neonazi/islamofascist hate sites will be dragging this one up all the time.

The farhud: The roots of the arab-nazi alliance during wwii

shame you didn't put the link up.....i would have been interested to read that.have a nice day sally. Ps by the way i have never read an anti-jewish web site.......why the fcuk would i waste time with trolls like that....

because like holston, you have so much in common.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I think Holsten,is a good bloke...no matter how much you smear his character.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo4NH9203vE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo4NH9203vE[/ame]...Play Loudly

But this above and below,you will find interesting...Reggae DJ artist touring Israel EEK A MOUSE check I'm out

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO-K_FQx1o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO-K_FQx1o[/ame] Play Loudly

In rememberance to all the Jewish People EXTERMINATED by Hitler and his Henchmen(and Henchwomen) and Collaborators.....May they R.I.P.

Last edited:

HaHa it was you that drew in the Israeli connection...I certainly did not.......so which bus took you to Jerusalem from Lodd then???????I reckon you are based in Israel:D

Putin is a cunning fox........but it's all bad for the Ukrainians and there will a Russian inspired War,...regrettably as sophisticated arms/weapons are pouring into the Ukraine by the Russians

I think you should start from the beginning. It was your friend George Phillips who brought up this article and who was trying to blame the Jews for what was going on in the Ukraine. The people who are hurting right now in the Ukraine are the ordinary citizens regardless of their religion. Maybe you can find some Ukrainians who have settled in your own country and ask them how they feel about the situatiion.

Forum List

Back