Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

Abc.........see it's easy for me...YouTube

Ha,Ha,Ha.........LOL......Mugs, I WIN AGAIN...... theliq

What do you see when you click that video link, Liq?

Like Sally.......NOTHING AT ALL......:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDIX_ZW5OgA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDIX_ZW5OgA[/ame]

Still NOTHING but then there wouldn't be would there....as she doesn't exist to Me anymore as I don't speak to the Loser and Bore anymore but Thanks for the enquiry

Last edited:
"My findings: there may have been a certain Mossad involvement in the beginning.

"Oligarch Kolomoysky, who had been installed by Kiev junta as governor of Dnepropetrovsk and who brutally suppressed the people’s uprising there with the help of his private army consisting of WESTERN mercenaries, is a citizen of Israel and purported to be a Mossad agent.

"Same is true for several of the Kolomoysky’s cronies, equally unsavory characters.

"Oligarch Poroshenko, the front-runner of the fake presidential race in ukraine and US/EU darling for the next prez of ukraine, is in fact, per many reports, Jewish, although he is hiding behind a typically Ukrainian name (his real name is Jewish-sounding, however I cannot give it at this time).

"The infamous Yulia Tymoshenko (real name Kapitelman) is in fact Jewish, too.

"The sheer number of Jewish oligarchs who financed and executed the Kiev coup and their purported connection to Israel gave people the reason to talk about Israel and Mossad involvement.

"I would not trust Bibi Netanyahu (Israel PM) for a moment.

"He is a neocon and warmonger bar none.

"I would not rule out that certain neocon/zionist circles and Mossad were, and are, involved on some level."

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/lada-ray-is-there-israel-and-mossad-involvement-in-ukraine-may-8-2014/

"My findings: there may have been a certain Mossad involvement in the beginning.

"Oligarch Kolomoysky, who had been installed by Kiev junta as governor of Dnepropetrovsk and who brutally suppressed the people’s uprising there with the help of his private army consisting of WESTERN mercenaries, is a citizen of Israel and purported to be a Mossad agent.

"Same is true for several of the Kolomoysky’s cronies, equally unsavory characters.

"Oligarch Poroshenko, the front-runner of the fake presidential race in ukraine and US/EU darling for the next prez of ukraine, is in fact, per many reports, Jewish, although he is hiding behind a typically Ukrainian name (his real name is Jewish-sounding, however I cannot give it at this time).

"The sheer number of Jewish oligarchs who financed and executed the Kiev coup and their purported connection to Israel gave people the reason to talk about Israel and Mossad involvement.

"I would not rule out that certain neocon/zionist circles and Mossad were, and are, involved on some level."

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/lada-ray-is-there-israel-and-mossad-involvement-in-ukraine-may-8-2014/

Thanks steve

Lets go back a little George to see what really transpired in the Ukraine.

Firstly the Ukraine is besieged by the Zionist Jewish lobby and the Mossad.

Over 104,000 Jews live in the Ukraine and have incestuous links to both the Zionists and Mossad in Israel......this has been a well known FACT for years.

Some of the Jewish Oligarchs......Pyotr Poroshenko Billionaire
Viktor Pinchuk Billionaire
Ihor Kolomoiskyi Billionaire
Julia Timoshenko Billionaire ex Prime Minister

Ukraine-Yushchenko reveals Why Israel Backed Him

Over 104,000 Jews live in the Ukraine and have incestuous links to both the Zionists and Mossad in Israel......this has been a well known FACT for years.

Woo. You've gone full blown Holston. Smooth move dude. Wanna tell me again that you're not a Nazi? :lol:

Woo. You've gone full blown Holston. Smooth move dude. Wanna tell me again that you're not a Nazi? :lol:

Shit SAYIT.....I haven't even started my prose yet as I had a meeting but I will soon

Last edited:

Shit SAYIT.....I haven't even started my prose yet as I had a meeting but I will soon

You haven't started your prose yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us again why rich Jews who overthrow a democratically elected president should be exempt from criticism? What are you, some kind of Zionist (like Geoffrey Pyatt)?

I actually laugh at these two nuts. One desperately needs a scapegoat because he is a loser, and the other nut chimes in as his sidekick. You will notice, Sayit, that these two nuts don't really care about what is happening in the other European countries because they can't drag the Jews in. You can be sure if they could find some way to drag the Jews into what is happening in the other European countries, they wouldn't hesitate to do so.

I actually laugh at these two nuts. One desperately needs a scapegoat because he is a loser, and the other nut chimes in as his sidekick. You will notice, Sayit, that these two nuts don't really care about what is happening in the other European countries because they can't drag the Jews in. You can be sure if they could find some way to drag the Jews into what is happening in the other European countries, they wouldn't hesitate to do so.

When I have time I will explain how the Ukraine has been cheated out of BILLIONS of $ by ZIONIST JEWISH OLIGARCH'S,but as I am very busy running my multi-million $ business it has to wait,my 300 employees are far more important.

Tell us again why rich Jews who overthrow a democratically elected president should be exempt from criticism? What are you, some kind of Zionist (like Geoffrey Pyatt)?

Hi George,you for got to mention all the Jewish Oligarchs who have scammed and stolen BILLIONS from the Ukrainian people,some dual citizens..Israeli/Ukranian....One imprisoned in the US,One and X prime minister Multi BILLIONAIRE at 44 years old....I will elucidate later.

Say it,Sally and all are F... Wits...steve

When I have time I will explain how the Ukraine has been cheated out of BILLIONS of $ by ZIONIST JEWISH OLIGARCH'S,but as I am very busy running my multi-million $ business it has to wait,my 300 employees are far more important.
You're a CAPITALI$T?:eek:

And you're a Commie loser living in a tiny subsidized apartment. You will notice that the Commie has picked the Jews as his scapegoats. All losers need a scapegoat. There is corruption all over the world and corrupt people are pocketing millions and millions of dollars, but Comrade George wants you to think that it is only the Jews who would be involved in something like this. In fact, there are other rich people all over the former Soviet Union who have made tons of money in different ventures, but Comrade George wants you to think only the Jews in the former Soviet Union are the bad ones. Actually the Russians, both Jews and non Jews, working in the Silicon Valley making loads of money would laugh at Comrade George, who was born here, and his sorry life when they had the brains and initiative to push themselves into a great life in their new country.

Oh here is Mr. Frack of the team Frick and Frack. I would think that in a mental institution, there would bhe plenty of time for you, Mr. Frack. Meanwhile, the readers will notice that Mr. Frack has nothing to say about what is going on in Europe. Maybe in the institution they don't want the inmates to think too much.

Oh here is Mr. Frack of the team Frick and Frack. I would think that in a mental institution, there would bhe plenty of time for you, Mr. Frack. Meanwhile, the readers will notice that Mr. Frack has nothing to say about what is going on in Europe. Maybe in the institution they don't want the inmates to think too much.
You're living proof:lol:

And you're a Commie loser living in a tiny subsidized apartment. You will notice that the Commie has picked the Jews as his scapegoats. All losers need a scapegoat. There is corruption all over the world and corrupt people are pocketing millions and millions of dollars, but Comrade George wants you to think that it is only the Jews who would be involved in something like this. In fact, there are other rich people all over the former Soviet Union who have made tons of money in different ventures, but Comrade George wants you to think only the Jews in the former Soviet Union are the bad ones. Actually the Russians, both Jews and non Jews, working in the Silicon Valley making loads of money would laugh at Comrade George, who was born here, and his sorry life when they had the brains and initiative to push themselves into a great life in their new country.
Do you mean this Silicon Valley?

"In San Jose, the city that used to promote itself as the capitol of Silicon Valley, city budget cuts have either eliminated or dramatically slashed hours for youth sanctuaries like libraries and community centers.

"And for young people, libraries had been the only public spaces left where they could shelter themselves from the fall out of the economy — the escalating violence on the streets, cops, the cold — and as one young poet from a neighborhood in East San Jose that has seen multiple stabbings and shootings in the past few months shared, 'A place where you can read James Baldwin before you die.'"

Occupy Silicon Valley, ?Wall Street of the West? | NationofChange

You're living proof:lol:

Why, Comrade George, you are living proof of what happens to people who have no initiative, but instead count on the taxpapers to help him out. People like you always need a scapegoat instead of blaming themselves for their own failures in life.

Can you explain your obsession with Jews?

As you can see, Bloodrock, Comrade George is still obsessed with the Jews. He is wringing this thread out as you can see. Naturally, you will also observe that he is not interested in anything else that is happening in Europe.

Forum List

Back