US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Far be it for me to piss on another man's parade but.......
The major banks are all buying up metals.
Nations are buying up metals.
By most accounts the Stocks are over priced.
Debt is soaring around the world.
Puerto Rico defaulted.
Greece, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Cypress and Japan are teetering on the brink of economic implosion.
We spent the last 9 years ( yes Bush did it too) lining the pockets of the 1%.
Deutsche Bank is walking a tight rope, and is on the brink of implosion.

Soros is buying Gold and made a killing shorting the EU economy ( he does this just before a major calamity).

Sorry boys and girls, it ain't all sunshine and lollipops out there.

Voters care about the unemployment rate and the price of gas
Unemployment is at 4.9% and gas is around two bucks

You are not going to get voters outraged about the economy
4.9% is bullshit and everyone knows it because they live it.
People with Masters are working at Dunkin Donuts to make that number happen.

U3 is the official unemployment rate that has been used for decades. If you look at the labor statistics jobs are added in all sectors not just Dunkin Doughnuts
Those with Masters Degrees are doing quite well
Like I said, I wish Hillary saw that and ran on Obamanomics.
Like I said....me too
Remind voters of the Great Bush Recession of 2008
So you don't even have a clue as to how many entered the job market. Figures.

10 million jobs added in eight years compared to 1 million for Bush

Better yet, let Hillary run on the 23 million jobs added while Bill was President

4.9% is bullshit and everyone knows it because they live it.
People with Masters are working at Dunkin Donuts to make that number happen.

U3 is the official unemployment rate that has been used for decades. If you look at the labor statistics jobs are added in all sectors not just Dunkin Doughnuts
Like I said....me too

Better yet, let Hillary run on the 23 million jobs added while Bill was President
So you're still clueless as to how many entered the work force. Tsk tsk.

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
242,000 jobs for Feburuary
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.

287,000 in June, 38,000 in May for a total of 325,000
Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
Not fantastic either.
Steady improvement like we have seen all through the Obama years. Unemployment has steadily dropped from 10.1 percent to below 5 percent

Unlike other Presidencies where employment would fluctuate wildly, Obama has seen a slow but steady drop in unemployment
You do realize that a good deal of that drop is from people dropping out of the workforce. This is one the irony's of how we calculate unemployment we don't count them so things look better than they are then when the economy does start to pick up and these same people start coming back into the work force they get counted and the rate goes up making things look worse than they are.

Like I said....me too

Nothing stopping you from actually making your point

But I already know it is bogus

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

declining-middle-class-income-and-taxes-15-638.jpg

MORE good news for HRC.

Like I said....me too

All these jobs yet still millions more living on the dole. Contradictory yet you still believe it.

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.

Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
Not fantastic either.
Steady improvement like we have seen all through the Obama years. Unemployment has steadily dropped from 10.1 percent to below 5 percent

Unlike other Presidencies where employment would fluctuate wildly, Obama has seen a slow but steady drop in unemployment
You do realize that a good deal of that drop is from people dropping out of the workforce. This is one the irony's of how we calculate unemployment we don't count them so things look better than they are then when the economy does start to pick up and these same people start coming back into the work force they get counted and the rate goes up making things look worse than they are.

There have been 10 million new jobs added
Unemployment has dropped 5 percent

Why don't you go into the rightwing labor participation rate rant?

151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April

Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
Not fantastic either.

Why don't you stay in denial? Oh wait you are.

151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April

Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
Not fantastic either.

Why don't you explain that if Obama has created so many more jobs that so many more people live on the government dole than before he was President.

Like I said....me too

All these jobs yet still millions more living on the dole. Contradictory yet you still believe it.

Now we are getting somewhere

Let's look at stagnant low end wage scales and how the taxpayer has to compensate for substandard wages

Put the blame where it belongs......with our beloved job creators

Like I said....me too

Idiot posts job numbers and doesn't even know how many entered the workforce.

Let's look at stagnant low end wage scales and how the taxpayer has to compensate for substandard wages

So the jobs Obama takes credit for creating weren't really good jobs yet he still takes credit for them? Got it.

I have a solution. Let those with little to no skills improve those skills and they'll get paid more. When they get paid what those skills are worth, no one owes them a subsidy to offset THEIR lack of skills.

In Conservistan; fewer jobs is better I guess because whenever you inform them that more Americans found work last month, they whine like little bitches.

So the jobs Obama takes credit for creating weren't really good jobs yet he still takes credit for them? Got it.

I have a solution. Let those with little to no skills improve those skills and they'll get paid more. When they get paid what those skills are worth, no one owes them a subsidy to offset THEIR lack of skills.
Once again, you take a solution that will work for an individual worker but will not work for the 30 million who work and still need Government assistance

Forum List

Back