US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

I stand corrected my liberal tool friend....

99,044,000 not in the labor force....

"Stand corrected"?

You lie there, barkless and smoking.
Yes...44,000 more not in the labor force helps your fucked up POV........

10,000 people per DAY are turning 65, fool........
Yes...yes....I tire of the Obamaspeak....

What are you going to praise if the LPR returns to normal and all those Americans start looking for jobs? :lol:

Have I quoted Obama yet, Douche?

Have you brought a credible and relevant citation since your beatdown began?

Hurry back to the safety of Daily Caller......you don't have the onions for this job, lass....
You don't have to liberal tool....

SOP...standard operating procedure. Talk up the economy when it benefits the democrats in an upcoming election. The truth is after 8 years the economy stills sucks and we still can't win a war. Obama sucks.
Sucks being a Republican.....strong dollar, low unemployment and cheap gas
Obama polling at 53%

Let Trump tell us how bad things are

"Stand corrected"?

You lie there, barkless and smoking.

What are you going to praise if the LPR returns to normal and all those Americans start looking for jobs? :lol:

Hurry back to the safety of Daily Caller......you don't have the onions for this job, lass....

In the spirit of Christian charity I could be convinced to ankle over there and micturate on your ashes.....

Obama polling at 53%

Yep, Republicans promise, Obama delivers...it's tough out here for those pimps.

8 years of recession and growing... healthcare cost up and a 8 year war against desert dwellers still can't win it...the greatest military in the world and Obummer can't win. Unreal.....

In the spirit of Christian charity I could be convinced to ankle over there and micturate on your ashes.....
Well bless your liberal fucktard heart.....

Obama polling at 53%

At 20 trillion in debt and over 10 trillion in printed money and the Fed as your best customer, any monkey could do it.....

The collapse will be spectacular though....

Obama polling at 53%

At 20 trillion in debt and over 10 trillion in printed money and the Fed as your best customer, any monkey could do it.....

The collapse will be spectacular though....

Yes it's true Obama couldn't deliver on everything...but hey, no worse than good ol' Reagan who tripled and W. Bush who doubled the debt...and before you start talking nominals consider that neither got handed 1.3T deficit in the middle of Great Recession.

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
242,000 jobs for Feburuary
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.

There are 5 job openings in Dallas thanks to democrat job making policies......
I don't get it. The guy was trained from the GOP's war in Afghanistan.

The police were all heavily armed.

But it's the Democrats fault?

What was Scrub bequeathed?

The unemployment rate at the beginning of 2001 was about 4.2% when President Bush took office.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_02022001.txt
What was it on Feb 1, 2009?
7.8% Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

So Scrub dumped a U3 rate on Obama that was 85% higher than the one he inherited from Clinton.........not to mention The Great Recession.
Seems odd that it just happens that at about the same time the unemployment started to climb was about the same time the Dems took over the house...

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.
I'm surprised that with unemployment at 4.7% and there being 5.8 million jobs availible, hiring would be that high.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
I'm surprised that with unemployment at 4.7% and there being 5.8 million jobs availible, hiring would be that high.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings
Who really wants to work two 29 hour full time jobs?

Nice to see, especially after the dismal May numbers. Hopefully it keeps up. I believe Republicans do better when the public's confidence is up. After all, the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" doesn't play well when the economy sucks and there's little faith that either party really has an actual handle on these things.

By the way Moon Bats, the economy needs to create 250,000 jobs every month just to keep up with population growth.

Last I heard it was 150k month needed. What's changed?

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...
That barely breaks even with population growth.

Call me when it gets to the million jobs in a month Reagan had.

190,000 new jobs per month is not much more than keeping pace with new entrants to the job market.
You know the Right is just making up numbers when they all have different ones for the same thing.

The real number to keep up with population growth is 118,075 jobs per month.
The calculation is here:
Jobs Calculator

5652stripzoom_zpsc5053fb5.gif

What was Scrub bequeathed?

The unemployment rate at the beginning of 2001 was about 4.2% when President Bush took office.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_02022001.txt
What was it on Feb 1, 2009?
7.8% Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

So Scrub dumped a U3 rate on Obama that was 85% higher than the one he inherited from Clinton.........not to mention The Great Recession.
Seems odd that it just happens that at about the same time the unemployment started to climb was about the same time the Dems took over the house...

Provocative thesis, Clouseau.......

Forum List

Back