US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

8 years and we are still rattling along the bottom.
We have the strongest economy in the world and the dollar is the strongest it has been in decades
That's why 50 years ago most families could buy a home on one income and today it takes both spouses to scrimp by just to make rent on their 800 sq ft apartment?
Very true

It was a time of strong unions looking out for the rights of workers. Workers could maintain a basic standard of living without government help

We have the strongest economy in the world and the dollar is the strongest it has been in decades
That's why 50 years ago most families could buy a home on one income and today it takes both spouses to scrimp by just to make rent on their 800 sq ft apartment?
Very true

It was a time of strong unions looking out for the rights of workers. Workers could maintain a basic standard of living without government help
Dillusional. Now he claims Obama is not Union friendly.

Very true

Link

Very true

Link
I'm still waiting for you to tell us how many entered the workforce in May and June.

Only one reason you're terrified to tell us.....

Very true

Link
I'm still waiting for you to tell us how many entered the workforce in May and June.

If you want to make a point...make it

Very true

Link

Tsk tsk. Praising job numbers without a clue as to how many entered the work force.

Very true

Link

Tsk tsk. Praising job numbers without a clue as to how many entered the work force.
Don't expect me to make your point for you...especially when it is bogus

Post your numbers and watch me mock them

Link

We are enjoying you displaying your ignorance of the topic.

Once again I see you fail to provide numbers to support your ridiculous claims....and no, I am not going to do it for you

Once again I see you fail to provide numbers to support your ridiculous claims....and no, I am not going to do it for you
Still no clue? Try Bing, better search engine.

What do I search under?

Rightwing conspiracy theories?

What do I search under?

Rightwing conspiracy theories?
Now the moonbat economic expert thinks that the statistic of people entering the work force is a RW conspiracy. :cuckoo:

SOP...standard operating procedure. Talk up the economy when it benefits the democrats in an upcoming election. The truth is after 8 years the economy stills sucks and we still can't win a war. Obama sucks.
Sucks being a Republican.....strong dollar, low unemployment and cheap gas
Obama polling at 53%

Let Trump tell us how bad things are

Nothing fucks up his gain like 5 dead cops though...

I wonder what he will do next to deverit the media?

Perhaps suck Putin's dick on live pay for view?

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
242,000 jobs for Feburuary
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.

287,000 in June, 38,000 in May for a total of 325,000
Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
How many entered the workforce in May and June?
I know, I just want to see if that concept even clicked in your head.
Keeping in mind that the number being reported for two months prior was also inflated and later rolled back.

Revisions are a standard element of most aggregated macro data....that doesn't make overestimates "inflated"....

April was revised UP....

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for April was revised from +123,000
to +144,000, and the change for May was revised from +38,000 to +11,000.

Last edited:
So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.

Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
How many entered the workforce in May and June?
I know, I just want to see if that concept even clicked in your head.
Keeping in mind that the number being reported for two months prior was also inflated and later rolled back.

Yeah, they always report that on page 13, lower left hand corner

Clearly you have never seen a monthly BLS report.......

Avg. hourly earnings were $22 in Feb 2009.......today they are $25.61.......

Do you know many burger flippers making $25.61?
Depends....I know many working two 29 hour a week jobs thanks to obamacare and you fascist liberal slave drivers....l

Are you inviting me to beat you down with the actual data for full and part-time (for economic reasons) employment?

I've been flossing with ignorant pillocks like you for decades......why don't you crawl back to Daily Caller before you get hurt?
You already beat yourself down in that post child....:lol:

It's not like I didn't warn you....

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries

Part Time for Economic Reasons

Feb 2009 - 8.7 mill.

June 2016 - 5.7 mill.

Employed, Usually Work Full Time

Full Time

Feb. 2009 - 115.8

June 2016 - 123.6

Any other questions?
Tiny thing you omitted - 7 million people were added to the workforce between 09-16. :itsok:

I also omitted Jackie Bradley Jr.'s slugging percentage......both are irrelevant to the question at hand..

151,000 jobs for January
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April

Average of 162,500

Still not too shabby
375,000 short of break even....

Yes, wonderful your Obama is.....just fucking wonderful.....

Show me how you get to "375,000 short of break even".....

Forum List

Back