US Airstrikes On Syrian Army

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops, with monitors saying over 88 have been killed and over 100 injured. Russia in convening an urgent UN security council meeting.

These airstrikes directly led to the victory of ISIS in a conflict over the Dair AL Zol region, which overlooks the Deir Ezzor airport in the region.

Pentagon says it was unintentional. Yeah right. it seems more like Barry decided to go full frontal for his buddies.

U.S. Halts Airstrike Against Islamic State After Russians Say Syrian Forces Hit - WSJ

US-led coalition aircraft strike Syrian army positions, kill 62 soldiers - RT

The Latest: US Expresses Regret Over Errant Syrian Airstrike - ABC

US under Obama is supporting terrorists in Syria.

This is just too much, it's immoral! It never ends with Hussein!:mad-61:

I quote:

"Why do the Russians keep signing the cease fire agreements - Under Hussein Obama US is the biggest rogue state and sponsor of terrorism".

So true!

In fairness; the Russians have bombed the shit out of the insurgeants that we funded, supplied, and trained to oppose Assad. Maybe a little payback? Maybe he just wants to leave president Trump a huge mess to deal with, so he can say "I told you so".

In fairness; the Russians have bombed the shit out of the insurgeants that we funded, supplied, and trained to oppose Assad. Maybe a little payback? Maybe he just wants to leave president Trump a huge mess to deal with, so he can say "I told you so".

Fairness is that we fucked up every single country in the Middle East and one country that resisted the be fucked up by us and because they're friend with Russia, that one country is a "bad guy".

I don't give a shit if Assad is a dictator, Syria was stable country, wasn't threatening to anyone, didn't attacked anyone, we got no business meddling in their internal affairs.

Forum List

Back