US Ambassador to Syria : Attack is ILLEGAL

Al Qaeda and the extremist are my enemy...

Obama fucked up supporting these bastards. Doesn't give the republicans a reason to become stuck on stupid.

Really ,so you are ok with Obama attacking Assad's army which will help Al Qaeda,and someone else is the stupid one?

Obama fucked up supporting these bastards. Doesn't give the republicans a reason to become stuck on stupid.

Really ,so you are ok with Obama attacking Assad's army which will help Al Qaeda,and someone else is the stupid one?

Nope,

I am ok with bombing terrorist. Not assad.

Samantha Power Suggests Bombing Syria May Not Be Legal, But Is Necessary

powers_01.jpg

Samantha Power

U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations

Ambassador Samantha Power is the U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations and a member of President Obama’s Cabinet. She formerly served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights at the National Security Council. Power also served as the Anna Lindh Professor of the Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, where she taught courses on U.S. foreign policy, human rights, and extremism and where she was the founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy.

Christ, you don't even know what this woman's actual job is!

Russia is on the UN Security Council and it only takes one country to veto. So...can you name the number of times the United States has ignored a UN Security Council resolution that was vetoed?

I bet you can't even name one without looking it up.

Why are you such a tool for Russia?

Last edited:

Look at you. Setting a benchmark saying we should never do anything which might indirectly help terrorists.

Man oh man. That is so going to bite you in the ass. I guess that is why you dipshits have such selective amnesia. You conveniently forget when you are being raging hypocrites.

Invading Iraq helped Al Qaeda in a huge way. A much bigger way than bombing Syria will. So using your moronic brain process (I won't call it "thinking") Bush invaded Iraq to help Al Qaeda.

We are not bombing Syria to help terrorists, idiot.

Last edited:

powers_01.jpg

Samantha Power

Ambassador Samantha Power is the U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations and a member of President Obama’s Cabinet. She formerly served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights at the National Security Council. Power also served as the Anna Lindh Professor of the Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, where she taught courses on U.S. foreign policy, human rights, and extremism and where she was the founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy.

Unfit for service,if that's her official position.

How many time have we heard Obama say we are a nation of laws.

It was indeed a war crime for the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to arm the rebels with chemical weapons, then allow them to use them against innocent civilians in order for the Obama administration to use the incident as as backdoor to war with Iran.

I suspect that now that Syria has accepted Kerry's offer to place chemical weapons under International Control that the "rebels" will launch an attack on Israel so that they can blame Assad.

Funny how the republicans want to get out of the UN and support Bush invading Iraq. BUT when a democrat does it??? They do as the left does.

That is what defines the neo-cons destroying the Right. They only care about what letter comes after someone's name. They don't give a flying fuck about right, wrong, truth, or lies. They have been at it for so long they no longer know a lie from the truth, or right from wrong.

Last edited:

powers_01.jpg

Samantha Power

Obama calls [Putin's] chemical arms proposal a potential ‘breakthrough’

It was indeed a war crime for the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to arm the rebels with chemical weapons, then allow them to use them against innocent civilians

Wow. You are really drunk on the AM talk radio tin foil hat piss!

Forum List

Back