🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US and Nato Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Stop the zombie lies.

Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma. He was a shakedown artist.

THAT was why the EU and the International Money Fund, and the Obama Admin, and the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

You got the rest of that right though

Shokin had deputies under him, nicknames the "diamond prosecutors", because they got caught with millions of dollars in diamonds they took as bribes.

Surely the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree that planted them.

I thought you would like an "outsider" from the entertainment business running the country.
69F7F63D-02B9-44EF-A3FF-1FBE609B6808.gif

Prove that claim.

And document that!

Too bad you couldn't get much right about this matter preferring leftist talking points to facts.
Your tale has been debunked long ago.

Why was Shokin removed from office in Ukraine?

The EU, IMF, and the US government wanted Ukraine to oust Shokin. In the midst of that, Biden, working for the US government, pressures Ukraine to oust Shokin.

LIAR.
1. Shokin was a legitimate prosecutor, Biden had him fired to kill the investigation into Hunter's $83,000 a month cash cow, Burisma.
2. No one but Biden wanted him gone. The push for his removal started with Biden.
Why was Shokin removed from office in Ukraine?

The EU, IMF, and the US government wanted Ukraine to oust Shokin. In the midst of that, Biden, working for the US government, pressures Ukraine to oust Shokin.

Prove that claim.

And document that!

Too bad you couldn't get much right about this matter preferring leftist talking points to facts.
Your tale has been debunked long ago.

Viktor Mykolayovych Shokin (Ukrainian: Віктор Миколайович Шокін) is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016.

He was removed from office in March 2016 by a vote in the Ukrainian Parliament following pressure from the European Union, the United States, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.[2][3]

Yea..I forgot..the World Bank wanted him gone as well

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

“Viktor Shokin was a major barrier to fighting corruption in Ukraine, which is why there was bipartisan agreement in the United States — bolstered by the EU, IMF, and Ukrainian reformers

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

“Viktor Shokin was a major barrier to fighting corruption in Ukraine, which is why there was bipartisan agreement in the United States — bolstered by the EU, IMF, and Ukrainian reformers
And what about the corruption of Joe Biden who demanded Shokin's removal when Shokin began to
look at Burisma and endanger Hunter Biden's golden goose?

Joe Biden is called "Quid Pro Quo Biden" for his threat to withhold Ukraine's one billion dollar aid package
from the US Government unless Viktor Shokin, was immediately removed as prosecutor and
his investigation into Burisma was ended as well.

There is much information to chew on. I suggest you go slowly so you don't choke on the U.S. Senate
investigation.

Last edited:
Most people have no idea how we got here.
Some good background here:

And what about the corruption of Joe Biden who demanded Shokin's removal when Shokin began to
look at Burisma and endanger Hunter Biden's golden goose.

There is much information to chew on. I suggest you go slowly so you don't choke on the U.S. Senate
investigation.
Look on the "Key findings" page

Nowhere does it say Shokin was investigating Burisma. In fact there are allegations that Burisma paid a bribe to Shokin NOT to investigate

So what you are saying was that Biden removing that corrupt prosecutor actually put Burisma at risk

Look on the "Key findings" page

Nowhere does it say Shokin was investigating Burisma. In fact there are allegations that Burisma paid a bribe to Shokin NOT to investigate

So what you are saying was that Biden removing that corrupt prosecutor actually put Burisma at risk
Your claim is problematic and no where does the document cited claim that Viktor Shokin was NOT
investigating BURISMA!

There are "allegations" that the earth is flat. People can allege anything. Joe Biden certainly was under the
impression that Skokin was looking into corrupt Burisma.

Michael Pompeo, Secretary of State, certainly thought Shokin was investigating Burisma. Are you claiming he was mistaken in his beliefs? Please address my points and clear up your misconceptions.

Your claims about my beliefs in the matter are all your own and bear no resemblance to what I actually
believe about the Shokin/Biden/Burisma matter. Your speculations are actually funny.

Last edited:
Your claim is problematic and no where does the document cited claim that Viktor Shokin was NOT
investigating BURISMA!

There are "allegations" that the earth is flat. People can allege anything. Joe Biden certainly was under the
impression that Skokin was looking into corrupt Burisma.

Michael Pompeo, Secretary of State, certainly thought Shokin was investigating Burisma. Are you claiming he was mistaken his beliefs? Please address my points and clear up your misconceptions.
That was your link and it was supposed to show that Shokin was investigating Bursima. It did the opposite

And Pompeo? A Trump stooge?

He wasn’t mistaken (if he even said that) he was lying

That was your link and it was supposed to show that Shokin was investigating Bursima. It did the opposite
Maybe you should read the Senate Ukraine report again as it's apparent you haven't before.

And maybe you should remember that Joe Biden certainly believed that Shokin was investigating
Burisma because he was going to simply withhold one billion dollars if Shokin was not
immediately removed as prosecutor, looking into Burisma.

Sometimes it's beneficial to remove your head from your ass and look around at actual events
in the actual world once in awhile.

Last edited:
And Pompeo? A Trump stooge?

He wasn’t mistaken (if he even said that) he was lying
Oh, :icon_rolleyes:, okay. We'll believe what you claim even though you've given no one any factual basis to
trust what you claim.

Not saying that you are a liar. Just that you give liars a very bad name.

Last edited:
I could just hear the democrats if it was Ivanka Trump getting $83,000 a month from Burisma for a no-show job, and then Trump withheld $1b in US aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired.

I could just hear the democrats if it was Ivanka Trump getting $83,000 a month from Burisma for a no-show job, and then Trump withheld $1b in US aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired.
Of course leftist skulls would explode just like someone bashing soft melons with a baseball bat.
The left is very consistent, taking any stance at any time if it benefits their evil ideology.

Forum List

Back