🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US and Nato Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Why, of course they did! Is there really any way of denying that it's America's war against Russia?

Best propaganda efforts are evolving into facts that can no longer be denied.

Is this forum roughly equally divided on the questions related to this war?
Surely I'm not the only one who is witnessing such stupidity?

Why would America want a war with russia?

Ukraine can make its own decisions, Boris. You guys don't own it.
They sure can, like when they elected a president who didn’t want to join NATO. So Obama and the usual suspects staged a coup and overthrew that democracy to install the current pro-NATO clown. As well as the Eastern Ukrainians who voted to be independent or a part of Russia. But I guess that doesn’t count as “democracy” .

So now you “own it”.

Why, of course they did! Is there really any way of denying that it's America's war against Russia?

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Oh brother...PUtin takes his opportunities---The US putting in senile corrupt JOE who even said that he would not stop PUTIN from taking the Ukraine was this OPPORTUNITY.

It isn't hard to figure out...

Ok, I agree with you about Biden being pitifully weak on this, but what is the alternative? At least half of the Republicans seem to be on Putin's side.
The alternative was to re-elect President Trump.

So many russobots and Putin supporters. What the hell happened to Republicans in this country?

Putin is taking out the garbage. The world elitists have basically been using Ukraine for their money laundering scam. Putin and zelensky are pathetic people.
All the Ukrainian people suffering and the devastation Putin is causing is not taking out the garbage.
When Putin gets one thru his ears, that will be taking out the garbage.

All the Ukrainian people suffering and the devastation Putin is causing is not taking out the garbage.
When Putin gets one thru his ears, that will be taking out the garbage.

The west has been meddling in ukraine too long with their money laundering and grifting. Its absolutely horrible for the innocent people who are caught up in this. I have a missionary friend who waited 10 hours to cross the border near poland. Putin along with zelensky are very bad people. Yeah, the truth needs to come out.

The west has been meddling in ukraine too long with their money laundering and grifting. Its absolutely horrible for the innocent people who are caught up in this. I have a missionary friend who waited 10 hours to cross the border near poland. Putin along with zelensky are very bad people. Yeah, the truth needs to come out.
The west? You mean like Hunter Biden's $83,000 a month from Burisma?
Or like Joe Biden witholding US aid until a prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired? Like that?
I agree Putin is a vicious thug.
Zelensky was a comedian before he won the election, I don't see him as a criminal at all.
The Ukrainians had 30-years of freedom without the KGB, GRU, FSB, and other oppressive Russian agencies.
Look at how the Russian people are oppressed and controlled under Putin and his thugs,

Zelensky was a comedian before he won the election, I don't see him as a criminal at all.
The Ukrainians had 30-years of freedom without the KGB, GRU, FSB, and other oppressive Russian agencies.
Look at how the Russian people are oppressed and controlled under Putin and his thugs,

I mostly agree with you kyzr except on zelensky. He has allowed the west to come in, yeah biden and several others in congress and senate to snort at the trough and launder. Im not under any illusions that putin isn't a monster. Unfortunately, the innocent in russia and ukraine have to go through these horrid events.

And women who look sexy are provoking men to rape them, right?

Oh brother...PUtin takes his opportunities---The US putting in senile corrupt JOE who even said that he would not stop PUTIN from taking the Ukraine was this OPPORTUNITY.

It isn't hard to figure out...
Stop lying

Biden did NOT say that

Or like Joe Biden witholding US aid until a prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired? Like that?
Stop the zombie lies.

Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma. He was a shakedown artist.

THAT was why the EU and the International Money Fund, and the Obama Admin, and the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

You got the rest of that right though

Stop the zombie lies.

Prove that claim.
THAT was why the EU and the International Money Fund, and the Obama Admin, and the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.
And document that!
Too bad you couldn't get much right about this matter preferring leftist talking points to facts.
Your tale has been debunked long ago.

Last edited:
Stop the zombie lies.
LIAR.
1. Shokin was a legitimate prosecutor, Biden had him fired to kill the investigation into Hunter's $83,000 a month cash cow, Burisma.
2. No one but Biden wanted him gone. The push for his removal started with Biden.

So Obama and the usual suspects staged a coup and overthrew that democracy to install the current pro-NATO clown.

I thought you would like an "outsider" from the entertainment business running the country.

Forum List

Back