US Army so depserate for recruits, they consider drafting the Mentally ill.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

I guess the US army is running low on recruits, so they have to hire more.

This is more or less a rerun of "McNamara's morons", where US army threw mentally ill men into the Vietnam war with catastrophic results.

What comes next? Paraplegic recruits in flying wheelchairs?

Similar story in Europe nowadays where they are lowering their standards more and more because they lack able bodied men.

They aren't lowering standards. They are redirecting standards. After the purge of white Christian men they will certainly not admit more. The military is striving to shed it's history of white nationalism and toxic masculinity. What did you think a military of all minorities would look like?

This is more or less a rerun of "McNamara's morons", where US army threw mentally ill men into the Vietnam war with catastrophic results.

Similar story in Europe nowadays where they are lowering their standards more and more because they lack able bodied men.

When degrading began and this was forced , a lie told so the suckers would bend and wear it when
in reality they were getting them ready for the Trans bs. Destroying the sexes, destroying masculinity.
PPL can not decode this information they are clueless.

Or maybe they might be worried about trying it out for themselves.
More likely they have to fear a bad conduct discharge for beating the crap out of some homo who was harassing them

More likely they have to fear a bad conduct discharge for beating the crap out of some homo who was harassing them
Only if one is caught doing it, the secret is to do it when no one is looking..As I was told by the Drill Sarge on day one.

Low unemployment numbers always means bad news for recruiters.

Hey borscht brain! That article is 5 years old. Up until 8 days ago, I was an Army recruiter. That entire article is now "overcome by events".

The heart of the US military has always been Southern and MidWest Conservative patriotic Whites.

This asshole Biden says he doesn't want them in the military. He thinks they are terrorists. He wants dumbass affirmative action Blacks, queers, transsexual and weak females.

No wonder nobody wants to be in Biden's military.

Forum List

Back