Us attacks Yemeni sites

The US had to show them what real missiles are like.....

US missiles, supplied to the Saudi Airforce, have been used in dozens of warcrimes.

Guess who is supervising Saudi intel as they carpet bomb residential neighborhoods?

Yemen is one of the best examples of the devilish political ploys making the world spin behind the scenes.

I dream of the day when the US has zero geopolitical interest in the middle east

You mean the day a new world order comes to fruition?

The US and Russia are setting the stage politically, financially, and militarily for a very realistic proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. That war is going to happen inevitably, which means nations are going to be invested in the region until clear hegemony between one of the two lesser powers is established.

How come Dale Smith isn't here yet to tell us the missiles fired at our ship were fired by satan worshippers of the Mossad?

It is in retaliation for the ballistic missile attacks on the USS Mason.

Yemen is the number one threat to US geopolitical interests in the middle east. I hope Houthis and the Revolutionary Guard continue to make fools out of the Saudis.
I dream of the day when the US has zero geopolitical interest in the middle east

Easiest way to do that is promote energy independence at home. Oil, coal, nuclear, green. More the merrier. Till then we are in the middle east

You mean the day a new world order comes to fruition?

The US and Russia are setting the stage politically, financially, and militarily for a very realistic proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. That war is going to happen inevitably, which means nations are going to be invested in the region until clear hegemony between one of the two lesser powers is established.
Then maybe Trump's right and we should let them both have nukes. Let them wipe each other off the map so we can all get on with our lives.

Just Machiavellian politics at play...

Machiavelli was a douche, but what is going on in Yemen is a lot darker than Machiavelli.

The new Yemeni government and army can be considered independent right now. The US and KSA are trying to destroy them, while Russia and Iran are trying to buy their allegiance.

The reason Yemen is so important, is that if they were to consolidate power and side with Iran, that would pit a nation that can easily levy a half million modernized troops with advanced missile capabilities against United States hegemony in the region. The US and KSA are desperately engaging in crimes against humanity and enabling large Al-Qaeda militia campaigns to break the spirit of the Yemeni people.

Then maybe Trump's right and we should let them both have nukes. Let them wipe each other off the map so we can all get on with our lives.

The missiles would be aimed at Israel, Europe, and the United States.

Nuclear war is mutually assured destruction.

It is in retaliation for the ballistic missile attacks on the USS Mason.

Yemen is the number one threat to US geopolitical interests in the middle east. I hope Houthis and the Revolutionary Guard continue to make fools out of the Saudis.

Easiest way to do that is promote energy independence at home. Oil, coal, nuclear, green. More the merrier. Till then we are in the middle east
We already do. We're the number one country in production of all those resources except coal, where we're number 2. But for some reason we insist on having a global empire.

The missiles would be aimed at Israel, Europe, and the United States.

Nuclear war is mutually assured destruction.

Was reading earlier that Russia has been moving missiles to the border with Poland earlier. Nuclear missiles

Obama responding to Yemen 'rebels' shooting missiles at US warships:

"hmm, yes, those are some decent looking missiles, here have a look at ours, the big difference is ours don't miss"

You can bet any further attacks will likely be responded to with precision bombing strikes by US war planes.

US meddling has transcended beyond energy independence. Yemen, Syria, and Afghanistan are not even notable oil producers.

It is about consolidating all the power. It is a sandbox for the ruling class to become richer and more influential.

Forum List

Back