US bankruptcies surged 18% in 2023 and seen rising again in 2024

More of that robust Biden economy we keep being told by Pravda about. Sure sign of a great economy when everyone is going bankrupt!

Numbers don't lie.....unless they're government numbers of course.

You cannot hide the final sum. The entire truth boils down to Wealth Drainage.

All the bright and shining proclamations about zero inflation or claims of corporate gouging
fall aside when one stands back far enough to see the overall picture. That picture is bleak.

Numbers don't lie.....unless they're government numbers of course.

You cannot hide the final sum. The entire truth boils down to Wealth Drainage.

All the bright and shining proclamations about zero inflation or claims of corporate gouging
fall aside when one stands back far enough to see the overall picture. That picture is bleak.
Sounds like the biden economic policy is working the way America-hating libs planned

In 2018 there were 773,375 bankruptcies in the US. Biden has a lot of work to do if he wants to catch up to even the best of the Trump years.
Those people's dire finances didn't happen over night, they happened during the Obama years. Fewer bankruptcies are happening under Biden because they're from the Trump years. Proven fact.

Those people's dire finances didn't happen over night, they happened during the Obama years. Fewer bankruptcies are happening under Biden because they're from the Trump years. Proven fact.
I’ll take “Things you made up” for $100, Alex.

It’s fact that organizations that help mothers are being vandalized.
It’s fact the Left has apathetic support of those attacks.
Again, you point out what others are doing to hurt services, what are you doing to help sevices.
Once again, YOU ARE A BLAMER NOT A DOER

Again, you point out what others are doing to hurt services, what are you doing to help sevices.
Once again, YOU ARE A BLAMER NOT A DOER
I spend about a hundred hours a month volunteering my time helping kids in extreme poverty.

And a good chunk of my money.

You?

You’re onto the next deflection.

Meanwhile, back to the fact that Leftards are attacking organizations that help new moms who need help.

You Democrats are just pure evil.

I spend about a hundred hours a month volunteering my time helping kids in extreme poverty.

And a good chunk of my money.

You?

You’re onto the next deflection.

Meanwhile, back to the fact that Leftards are attacking organizations that help new moms who need help.

You Democrats are just pure evil.
That is very admirable. Why didn't you say that the first time.
I have been on the board of a 501c3 that provides school supplies to kids in need.
We donate to several children's charity. We have one key charity that is about affordable housing for those in need. A larger portion goes to health services for children.
I have been involved in coaching youth sports but they were not kids in poverty. What is the group you volunteer with that is hands on with children. That is very good.

That is very admirable. Why didn't you say that the first time.
I have been on the board of a 501c3 that provides school supplies to kids in need.
We donate to several children's charity. We have one key charity that is about affordable housing for those in need. A larger portion goes to health services for children.
I have been involved in coaching youth sports but they were not kids in poverty. What is the group you volunteer with that is hands on with children. That is very good.
What I do personally is irrelevant. The fact you Leftards are anti mother remains.

And I keep my charities anonymous.

Are you saying the virus started in Europe?
It appears that way. However, we can't really be sure because the symptoms of Covid were so close to the flu that it would be difficult for anyone to notice the difference. If you look at the flu cases as recorded by the CDC the flu season in 2019 behaved markedly different from all other flu seasons. I believe that one of the waves was Covid, not the flu.

It appears that way. However, we can't really be sure because the symptoms of Covid were so close to the flu that it would be difficult for anyone to notice the difference. If you look at the flu cases as recorded by the CDC the flu season in 2019 behaved markedly different from all other flu seasons. I believe that one of the waves was Covid, not the flu.
Does that mean Fauci was correct in saying the virus did not necessarily start in Wuhan China?

Does that mean Fauci was correct in saying the virus did not necessarily start in Wuhan China?
There's very credible circumstantial evidence that the Wuhan lab was involved in its development. They may have even released the virus in Wuhan which lead to the first major outbreak. However it was clearly in Europe already by March 2019 and probably in the US in late 2019.

Forum List

Back