US bankruptcies surged 18% in 2023 and seen rising again in 2024

Those are excerpts, moron. They are merely a small part of the entire definition.

I guess you truly are that stupid.

1706276354371.png

I will. I will even make a wager that you will not do so....if you are willing?

Oh, you are the one that has the history of disappearing, skippy.

But you did finally post up a definition that included OBSERVATION, so you already made my point for me.

Oh, you are the one that has the history of disappearing, skippy.

But you did finally post up a definition that included OBSERVATION, so you already made my point for me.

so, you are already pussing out.

At least you are consistent.

And here you are lying again

then take my wager, if you come back by end of the day with a full definition that includes videos I will leave the forum for 2 weeks, if you do not you leave it till the end of the month.

Deal? or will you puss out once again.

then take my wager, if you come back by end of the day with a full definition that includes videos I will leave the forum for 2 weeks, if you do not you leave it till the end of the month.

Deal? or will you puss out once again.

I make no wagers with liars, skippy.

You are a KNOWN liar.

Mr Economist thinks a middle income blue collar worker filing bankruptcy is the equivalent to a $600B corporation filing for bankruptcy in the scope of economic growth.

So, it turns out the only $600B corporation to ever file for bankruptcy happened when GW was POTUS.

Qualitative Research: Observation​

A way to gather data by watching people, events, or noting physical characteristics in their natural setting. Observations can be overt (subjects know they are being observed) or covert (do not know they are being watched).

Participant Observation

• Researcher becomes a participant in the culture or context being observed.
  • Requires researcher to be accepted as part of culture being observed in order for success
Direct Observation

• Researcher strives to be as unobtrusive as possible so as not to bias the observations; more detached.
  • Technology can be useful (i.e video, audiorecording).
Indirect Observation

• Results of an interaction, process or behavior are observed (for example, measuring the amount of plate waste left by students in a school cafeteria to determine whether a new food is acceptable to them).

Forum List

Back