US bankruptcies surged 18% in 2023 and seen rising again in 2024

I have never filed for bankruptcy not even when running my own business. So, all I can say is they were not very good with their finances..

And the number of people living in poverty has doubled in the past 24 months.
Doubled.
Funny how I haven't heard CNN or MSNBC talking about this.
Link to prove this allegation?

How much has poverty increased since 2000?

Nationally, between 2000 and 2012, the percentage of people in poverty increased from 12.2 percent to 15.9 percent, while the number of people in poverty increased from 33.3 million to 48.8 million.

Poverty: 2000 to 2012 - U.S. Census Bureau​

Last edited:
550px-Poverty_by_U.S._state.svg.png

Child poverty doubled.

Meanwhile as of a year ago 38 million live in poverty. Joes let in a few more million since then and a lot of folks situation has declined.

Those who advocate for abortion ban, better spend as much time advocating help for children living in poverty.
You are huge hypocrites if you don't. I question your desire to help children.

Let’s murder children in case they might not live in a 6 bedroom mansion!
No, let's take care of every child that is born. Those in most need of help are those born to parents who do not want the child.
If you want to advocate for no abortion, that iis your right. But if you care for children, you should advocate for resources for children who are not taken care of by their parents. Abortion or no abortion, there are too many children that are in need of help.

You are in need of help, but you are an adult. Go get your own help.

Last edited:
No, let's take care of every child that is born. Those in most need of help are those born to parents who do not want the child.
If you want to advocate for no abortion, that iis your right. But if you care for children, you should advocate for resources for children who are not taken care of by their parents. Abortion or no abortion, there are too many children that are in need of help.

You are in need of help, but you are an adult. Go get your own help.
You Leftards have vandalized dozens of facilities that help mothers since the court decision.

And Joe does absolutely nothing.
You Leftards do and say absolutely nothing.

So spare us your bullshit.

You Leftards have vandalized dozens of facilities that help mothers since the court decision.

And Joe does absolutely nothing.
You Leftards do and say absolutely nothing.

So spare us your bullshit.
what do you do except point your finger at others. You are a blamer not a doer.

And the number of people living in poverty has doubled in the past 24 months.
Doubled.
Funny how I haven't heard CNN or MSNBC talking about this.

Over half the country can no longer afford to pay rents now. Jobs that pay anything are still disappearing.

Forum List

Back