US bankruptcies surged 18% in 2023 and seen rising again in 2024

The last president and his economy wasn't too great either...

U.S. Farm Bankruptcies Surge 24% on Strain From Trump ...

View attachment 893296
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › u-s-far...

Oct 30, 2019 — U.S. farm bankruptcies in September surged 24% to the highest since 2011 amid strains from President Donald Trump's trade war with China and ...

Bankruptcies were far worse under Trump than Biden.

1706273969007.png

The data proves you are wrong, but you never cared about facts or truth, so you will keep on telling your lies.

You love to claim I lie yet it is you that is constantly caught lying.

Hmmm.

Show us the data.

Yet the data presented on this forum shows that you are a liar...something you have never bene able to do to me.

The data is in videos of the downtown areas of major blue cities and they are empty. That is a fact.

You can spew and carry on like a child but you can't refute that fact. So you hurl infantile insults.

Grow up.

Let's try this....

Here is downtown Boston (a very blue city) taken this year....show us the bankruptcies

1706274741640.png

Joe Smith next door filing for bankruptcy under the Obamanomics mess is much different than the major corporations now filing for bankruptcy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes indeed. The commercial real estate collapse that is now impending is going to be a doozy.

All those empty downtowns with all of that empty retail space is going to have an impact.

Here’s downtown San Francisco this year, show me the bankruptcies!
View attachment 893304
It's actually eerie. We used to go to SF at least 4 times a year. We went last month and the place is a ghost town. Other than the homeless zombies, shitting in the street, there is no activity. There was ONE store open on Market Street.

I am not the one that claims a picture can show data...so how about you or WW show us the bankruptcies.

OBSERVATION, QUERY, MEASUREMENT, are all additional forms of data, which you intentionally left out.

Makes you THE liar, skippy.....

Forum List

Back