US bankruptcies surged 18% in 2023 and seen rising again in 2024

The current B'ruptcy law makes B'ruptcy a legitimate and often preferable option for both individuals and businesses. It no longer leaves you totally impoverished and homeless as it did in the past. In a way it's like a form of "suicide" that allows you to live to fight another day.

I don't see an increase in B'ruptcy as any significant economic development. Maybe the law just needs a little tweaking.

How can real estate collapse in a robust economy?

Because the economy is changing. Long gone are the days of businesses spending millions on rent so they can have all their people working out of a cubicle zoo.

giphy.gif
Mr Economist thinks a middle income blue collar worker filing bankruptcy is the equivalent to a $600B corporation filing for bankruptcy in the scope of economic growth.

Mr Economist thinks a middle income blue collar worker filing bankruptcy is the equivalent to a $600B corporation filing for bankruptcy in the scope of economic growth.

Show us the data that backs up your claims that bankruptcies are different now than under your god.

also, can you name the $600B corporation that filed for bankruptcy?

Those are excerpts, moron. They are merely a small part of the entire definition.

I guess you truly are that stupid.

then post the whole thing and prove me wrong.

I will be happy to wait

Forum List

Back