US Bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

Well don't worry....we'll vet the shit out of their fake identity!!!

If they are just peaceful refugees....why did they need stolen passports??

And...we caught these. Um...how many did we NOT catch?

LIBERALS...the future blood will be on YOUR hands. YOUR party welcomed these jihadis.

LIBERALS...the future blood will be on YOUR hands. YOUR party welcomed these jihadis.

Hill-Beast to issue a Fatwa any day now..........

Liberals: If they are all just peaceful refugees...WHY did they need stolen passports????

I'm asking until I get an honest answer.

Liberals: If they are all just peaceful refugees...WHY did they need stolen passports????

The obvious answer is that these people are not refugees

Are you so naive that you truly believe desperate refugees do not steal or buy fake passports? If yes, than you qualify to be one of Obies' advisors.

Are you so naive that you truly believe desperate refugees do not steal or buy fake passports? If yes, than you qualify to be one of Obies' advisors.
What use does a refugee have for a passport genius?

no no no, you don't understand (per coyote, doc, and various other terrorist sympathizers) they aren't REAL immigrants, they're fake immigrants. And that means we don't have to worry about immigrants!!!!!

I know, it's insane. But you have to embrace it, or be called a widow hater.

What use does a refugee have for a passport genius?

Sorry, but reality does not mimic your orderly, compartmentalized fantasies.
Couldn't think of one? Don't worry no one else can either.

We don't need to worry about terrorism, nah...

"The men were coming from Costa Rica, and planning to make passage into Guatemala next."

U.S.-bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

Suspicious but not necessarily worrisome. I'd imagine many of the refugees are travelling on fradulant passports and documents. If you're leaving a country trying to kill you, you probably don't ask them for travelling documents and get those along the way once outta Dodge. And anything will do real or not.

We don't need to worry about terrorism, nah...

"The men were coming from Costa Rica, and planning to make passage into Guatemala next."

U.S.-bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

Suspicious but not necessarily worrisome. I'd imagine many of the refugees are travelling on fradulant passports and documents. If you're leaving a country trying to kill you, you probably don't ask them for travelling documents and get those along the way once outta Dodge. And anything will do real or not.

Did you just figure that out all by yourself?

Forum List

Back