🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US bullies UN over breastfeeding initiative

You are not only an asshole, but a moron

It is not about you

Glad we have a chance to clear the air...you're a piece of shit who drums up these fake controversies to get attention. You take the anti-American point of view every time because you're leftist scum and a total loser. Anything else?

You are not only an asshole, but a moron

It is not about you

Glad we have a chance to clear the air...you're a piece of shit who drums up these fake controversies to get attention. You take the anti-American point of view every time because you're leftist scum and a total loser. Anything else?
No Tom. He is right. You have a lot of issues to resolve.

Today's butthurt Democrat faux outrage. This one's just plain hilarious. What a buncha nutters. :rofl:
Why would team Trump throw a hissy fit over something as natural as breast feeding?

The rest of the world has no problem with it
Because Trump only like tits when he grabs them by force. It is often that way with retarded sexual predators like Donnie Shitstain and his followers.

Lot of money in international sales

No, the U.S. was protecting a womens' access to forumla. But, of course, politics is all that is important to leftists.
Do you seriously believe that ?

Yes, do you seriously believe there should be a UN resolution on breastfeeding? Have some women actually forgotten what those things hanging from their chests are for?
Nestlé baby milk scandal has grown up but not gone away

I will overlook your stupidity.

You know, there were a couple of things that were kinda interesting in the OP's article.

First, it was noted that the reason the US was against breastfeeding is because of lobbying by the formula industry. If there is a resolution that says it's healthier to breast feed than bottle feed, more mothers will nurse, resulting in a loss of revenue for the formula makers.

Second, I also noticed that the US was strongly opposed to this, but then when Russia introduced it, the US backed down.

Still don't think Putin has influence over Trump?

I don't grok why we need the UN to be opining about breast feeding in the first place.

Hopefully one day Trump will throw those dirtbags out of the building and turn the UN into a parking garage....one with nice escalators.
lol.gif

Lot of money in international sales

No, the U.S. was protecting a womens' access to forumla. But, of course, politics is all that is important to leftists.
Do you seriously believe that ?

Yes, do you seriously believe there should be a UN resolution on breastfeeding? Have some women actually forgotten what those things hanging from their chests are for?
Did you hear that smarmy white male doctor actually say women don’t know what they’re doing? Isn’t he the asshole?

I don't grok why we need the UN to be opining about breast feeding in the first place.

Hopefully one day Trump will throw those dirtbags out of the building and turn the UN into a parking garage....one with nice escalators.
lol.gif

Indeed. I've long thought that the U.N. should have its HQ in an impoverished third world country.

Forum List

Back