🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US bullies UN over breastfeeding initiative

Lot of money in international sales

No, the U.S. was protecting a womens' access to forumla. But, of course, politics is all that is important to leftists.
Do you seriously believe that ?

Yes, do you seriously believe there should be a UN resolution on breastfeeding? Have some women actually forgotten what those things hanging from their chests are for?

Yes..even Russia understands what is happening as the baby formula cartel passes misinformation and fear in third world nations

Right wingers are offended by the sight of a baby nursing, they think all tits are good for is being shaken in their face at the strip club.

I agree that's one of the reasons but there's another one.

Money.

If women breast feed they won't be buying formula.

If women don't buy formula the companies that make it will see a decrease in profits.

Right wingers are offended by the sight of a baby nursing, they think all tits are good for is being shaken in their face at the strip club.

No, it’s not that. It’s that the US exports infant formula to Third World countries, where women have no money to pay for it and no access to clean safe drinking water to feed their children.

Nestles is famous for giving out free two week sample kits to new mothers in Africa - just long enough for their milk to dry up.

The UN endorses breast feeding as the cheap, healthy way of feeding infants. It provides safe nourishment for the baby and also natural antibodies from the mothers to boost the immune systems.

No, it’s not that. It’s that the US exports infant formula to Third World countries, where women have no money to pay for it and no access to clean safe drinking water to feed their children.

Nestles is famous for giving out free two week sample kits to new mothers in Africa - just long enough for their milk to dry up.

The UN endorses breast feeding as the cheap, healthy way of feeding infants. It provides safe nourishment for the baby and also natural antibodies from the mothers to boost the immune systems.
Too bad today’s Republicans like their milk out of a can

Well there goes the money grabbing theory. If they can’t pay for it why would we export it?

A resolution? What's the impact of blunting a U.N. resolution? They make a thousand resolutions a year that are generally meaningless. It's interesting that Russia came to the U.N.'s aid on this issue. Where did that come from? I wonder what the real unfiltered story is about?

I'm equally at home with nursing babies and having breasts shaken in my face.

I don't understand why the UN has to pass meaningless resolutions concerning breasts.

Unless it would be to create an International Breast Week.

A resolution? What's the impact of blunting a U.N. resolution? They make a thousand resolutions a year that are generally meaningless. It's interesting that Russia came to the U.N.'s aid on this issue. Where did that come from? I wonder what the real unfiltered story is about?
Isn’t it curious how Team Trump caved on the issue as soon as Russia came in?

You know, I know you're desperate and ready to grasp onto any reason to attack Trump, but even you should have paused and thought twice and asked yourself, "Now, gee, could it be that there is more to this story than what CNN is saying? Would the U.S. Government really go to such measures simply to stop or discourage mothers from breastfeeding?"

Now, just using my common sense and knowledge of poorer nations, could it be that mothers in those nations, because of their poor diets, would not have the proper amount of nutrition in their breast milk and that maybe, just maybe, the idea is that those mothers should have easy access to baby formula to ensure their babies get the proper amount of nutrients?

Could it be that the Trump administration had good intentions and valid reasons for their position, assuming the CNN story is accurate?

Today's butthurt Democrat faux outrage. This one's just plain hilarious. What a buncha nutters. :rofl:
Why would team Trump throw a hissy fit over something as natural as breast feeding?

The rest of the world has no problem with it

Maybe you should post the actual resolutions so we can judge them for ourselves. I know it's more work than just posting an article, but give it a try, your link doesn't link to them or the discussions about them.

You know, I know you're desperate and ready to grasp onto any reason to attack Trump, but even you should have paused and thought twice and asked yourself, "Now, gee, could it be that there is more to this story than what CNN is saying? Would the U.S. Government really go to such measures simply to stop or discourage mothers from breastfeeding?"

Now, just using my common sense and knowledge of poorer nations, could it be that mothers in those nations, because of their poor diets, would not have the proper amount of nutrition in their breast milk and that maybe, just maybe, the idea is that those mothers should have easy access to baby formula to ensure their babies get the proper amount of nutrients?

Could it be that the Trump administration had good intentions and valid reasons for their position, assuming the CNN story is accurate?

Would the Trump administration sell out mothers in “shithole” countries to appease the infant formula lobby?

No.....they wouldn’t do that, would they?

Would the Trump administration sell out mothers in “[poor]” countries to appease the infant formula lobby? No.....they wouldn’t do that, would they?

Oh. My. Goodness. I see. So that's what you think: Team Trump doesn't care about babies or mothers in poor countries but just wants to help "the infant formula lobby" make more money. Thanks for sharing.

I'll tell you what: Go find a mirror. Look straight into it. And say, "I'm a wingnut."

It's difficult to sift through the CNN tripe to get to the real story. It looks like the UN resolution is a direct attack on our baby formula makers. It is a strong enough attack to cause harm to mothers that produce little to no milk of their own. If it hurts the US the UN wants it even if the result is dead babies.

Again, it's God Bless Trump for putting American interests ahead of what the UN wants.

Forum List

Back