US Citizens protest against Trump´s attack on Syria

The "Russian Trolls" marched in Washington in front of the White House and in Los Angeles. More protests will come, in New York and elsewhere.

new-york-660x330.jpg

Funny, I don't remember protests when Obama bombed then invaded Syria.

All true humanity wants Assad gone.
All true humanity wants TSA to become a USA.
Enough of your terroristic attacks against anyone disagree to you, close your more than 800 military bases all over the world proving you are occupying other countries and dictate them how to live for your wealth.
That is the real wish of true humanity!

Oh shut up... Russia has bases all over the world too.. including in Crimea where they invaded the Ukraine and took part of their country. They only care about Syria because that is the location of their only warm water port. They think if someone replaces Assad they will lose it. Assad, Putin, and the idiot Kim Jong-Un need some lead poisoning in their foreheads.
Please name Russian based "all over the world"!

And shut up about Crimea - it is our land from long ago!
And whole Ukraine must be liberated from your terrorists and be rejoined with Russia as it is Russian territory since at least 9th century

It wasn't "your land." It was part of ANOTHER COUNTRY. Russia invaded Ukraine and TOOK Crimea. Putin is a piece of shit and needs to be put down. He's a murderer and a liar. He's one of the few people that if I had the chance, I'd put a bullet in his head myself. He's the kind of evil person on this earth worth sacrificing myself to save thousands of other's lives.

Enough of your terroristic attacks against anyone disagree to you, close your more than 800 military bases all over the world proving you are occupying other countries and dictate them how to live for your wealth.

Oh shut up... Russia has bases all over the world too.. including in Crimea where they invaded the Ukraine and took part of their country. They only care about Syria because that is the location of their only warm water port. They think if someone replaces Assad they will lose it. Assad, Putin, and the idiot Kim Jong-Un need some lead poisoning in their foreheads.

And whole Ukraine must be liberated from your terrorists and be rejoined with Russia as it is Russian territory since at least 9th century

It wasn't "your land." It was part of ANOTHER COUNTRY. Russia invaded Ukraine and TOOK Crimea. Putin is a piece of shit and needs to be put down. He's a murderer and a liar. He's one of the few people that if I had the chance, I'd put a bullet in his head myself. He's the kind of evil person on this earth worth sacrificing myself to save thousands of other's lives.
Oh, yeah? Another history? Ok then! Now you have one more another history! ...since 2014.

When Russia invaded Ukraine? And how Russia can invade part of itself?
Terroristic States of America invaded Ukraine and pushed it into deaths and poverty! Did it with its dogs nazists...not surprise for many people, what else can be expected from "exceptional nation"?

Putin doesn't kill anyone and he is honest. Which is more important he is rising Russia out of shit hole you put us to with your permanent false smile.
Who lies all the time and has arms in blood is your authorities...and all those sheep, like you who blindly believes every bus from controlled mass media.

XXXX Mod Edit -- Stay far away from statements that can be construed as personal threats.
Eugene

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, yeah? Another history? Ok then! Now you have one more another history! ...since 2014.

Terroristic States of America invaded Ukraine and pushed it into deaths and poverty! Did it with its dogs nazists...not surprise for many people, what else can be expected from "exceptional nation"?

Putin doesn't kill anyone and he is honest. Which is more important he is rising Russia out of shit hole you put us to with your permanent false smile.
Who lies all the time and has arms in blood is your authorities...and all those sheep, like you who blindly believes every bus from controlled mass media.
So keep your bullet for yourself - at least one moron fewer would be on earth

You are brainwashed. Sad.
Right! I was brainwashed by pindos illegal aggression against Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria and others. ...by all those colored revolutions organized by pindos, by $5bln. spent by pindos for coup in Ukraine as Nuland said after feeding Maoists in Kiev Maidan with cookies..

Oh, be quiet. Russian supported terrorism world wide will be opposed and will fail.

We don't "occupy" other countries. The majority of overseas military bases we have are at the request of those countries.

Granted we have more, but you do the same thing. You paid Georgia to house military bases from 1995-2007. As well as Azerbaijan, Cuba, and Uzbekistan. You also have current bases in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, and even Vietnam.

Why would you even need a military base in Vietnam, except that they're paying you.

Last edited:

Oh, you made a small mistake.
Russia invaded TURKEY and took Crimea. And George Washington agreed with it. Do you think, Washington's opinion have a bit more weight, than yours? :)

So keep your bullet for yourself - at least one moron fewer would be on earth

You are brainwashed. Sad.

It could be cured easily. Just give us any proofs of your opinion in reality :)

We don't "occupy" other countries. The majority of overseas military bases we have are at the request of those countries.

You said it - "the majority". And what about "minority" - Libya, Iraq, Yugoslavia? :)

"i heard the rumblings of small bombs...distant distractions we did our best to ignore. we'd had some practice at it by this time. it's funny that at one point the bombs were background noise that we could tune out like birds or rain. but that day, the scale of the war changed when the planes came and the air offensive began in aleppo" - mother of syrian 7 year old refugee bana alabed

The "Russian Trolls" marched in Washington in front of the White House and in Los Angeles. More protests will come, in New York and elsewhere.

new-york-660x330.jpg

Of course you don't, because you are a low information person who only knows what white wing media feeds him. Strange, in this case...I am quite sure that white wind media gleefully reported on the protest when Obama acted.

Granted we have more, but you do the same thing. You paid Georgia to house military bases from 1995-2007. As well as Azerbaijan, Cuba, and Uzbekistan. You also have current bases in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, and even Vietnam.

Why would you even need a military base in Vietnam, except that they're paying you.
The US "needs" all of those vases to protect the world from the imperialist dictator Putin, of course. Duh, what a silly question

:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

could not have said it better.

He loves embarrassing himself.LOL

new-york-660x330.jpg

Yeah funny isnt it how he went and did that yet HE gets a free pass on this? kinda makes me wonder if these are paid stooges of Obamas.LOL

He loves embarrassing himself.LOL

Take off your tinfoil hat and read the thread again.

Forum List

Back