US closer than ever to nuclear war with North Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen on Sunday gave a dire predication about U.S.-North Korea relations, suggesting the countries are closer than ever to a nuclear war with no diplomatic solution. “We’re actually closer, in my view, to a nuclear war with North Korea and in that region than we’ve ever been,” Mullen, a retired Navy admiral, told ABC News’ “This Week.” “I don’t see the....................

WAR DRUMS: US closer than ever to ‘nuclear war with North Korea
----------------------------------------------------------

Eeeek, Eeeek and close and closer we get to a new distraction to screw Trump over one more time.

‘US mainland in our nuclear strike range’, Kim Jong-un says in New Year’s speech

‘US mainland in our nuclear strike range’, Kim Jong-un says in New Year’s speech

Woo Hoo!

I've been stocking up on reading material for after ...

twilight%2Bzone%2B10.jpg

China's proxy getting ansy eh ? Well China probably hates us just as bad as the little Mummy in NK does, and that's why they've been secretly breaking the sanctions in support of helping Rocket Man survive those sanctions to some degree. Hey blood kin is always thicker than water.

Might should have been dealing with China first or this whole time in order to pull the little agitators teeth.

Allowing him to get this far with his missle technology has placed the entire world in grave danger. He's proving it daily with his actions and rehtoric. If any American's here are found cheering this cat on, then they should be arrested for treason immediately.

Forum List

Back