US denies attacks on Syria

That's what the Russians SAY, yet how many hours passed since the incident?
And only now they're talking about ALLOWING the UN in...

This in not a sign of a powerful working body but a pushover. Not how one takes control of such a situation. And it doesn't seem anyone of the big players in Syria are willing to take responsibility , they try to gain time instead of solving it quickly,
In the meanwhile from what I see, the US only placed one ship near the coast.

Who knows, do destroyers walk alone?
They will send some missiles. Russia will take out the sources of fire and Syria will send some missiles to US bases in Syria.

Yesterday they thought a sub was a attacking them, while they saw something like a 3 front attack on their systems, south, east, west. And not the jets that today, they claim were around the corner.
Don´t know about subs. Israeli attacks are frequent and nothing new. They use any pretext to start an aggression.

I'm just telling You that Russians and Syrians blamed about 5 different countries in the east, south and west during the hour of the attack. From what they say now one can gather that while Israeli jets flew in the direction of Syria, Russian jets flew by in the opposite direction because they thought a sub was attacking them from the sea.

This doesn't look like Russia really knows what'a going on in Syria in the real time as well as everybody thought.
The Russian presence isn´t all-embracing. It´s still Syria and Damascus has the sole say. The Russians have probably not more troops in Syria than the US has.

From here it looks like Russians have MUCH more troops, and casualties.
and that Assad has the least control over his country in context of Russia, Iran and Turkey presence.

Assad could use this to boost his image and invite all in the immediate hour for an opem-to all investigation, and simply ask for help in dealing with this if he had no connection or had the control to decide for his country.
If he did it immediately his image could improve instantly.

Last edited:
The place was just liberated.

When, which hour?
Footage of the moment to cross with information on the gas attack?
The Russians arrived in Douma hours ago.

You think this is worthy comment for an investigation?
They might be buying time to clean up.

And it was their responsibility to allow the area be open for immediate investigation, yesterday.
Look, you have no idea what criminals ruled the place for years. You cannot go there just because the terrorists are being evacuated.
There could still be terrorists launching revenge attacks. The terrorists could still detonate bombs. Booby traps may be all over the place.
It is not save to go there.

Syria, Russia and Iran do not bear any responsibility, by the way. Only those who are in support of the "rebels" do.

Until proven otherwise responsibility goes to the powers who claim to rule the place - Russia and Syria.
But I understand what You say about evacuation and the danger on the ground.

However those are excuses.
Excuses? I have no information that the UN asked for access. And before they can enter, the place must be declared save. That doesn´t take too long.

They will send some missiles. Russia will take out the sources of fire and Syria will send some missiles to US bases in Syria.

Yesterday they thought a sub was a attacking them, while they saw something like a 3 front attack on their systems, south, east, west. And not the jets that today, they claim were around the corner.
Don´t know about subs. Israeli attacks are frequent and nothing new. They use any pretext to start an aggression.

I'm just telling You that Russians and Syrians blamed about 5 different countries in the east, south and west during the hour of the attack. From what they say now one can gather that while Israeli jets flew in the direction of Syria, Russian jets flew by in the opposite direction because they thought a sub was attacking them from the sea.

This doesn't look like Russia really knows what'a going on in Syria in the real time as well as everybody thought.
The Russian presence isn´t all-embracing. It´s still Syria and Damascus has the sole say. The Russians have probably not more troops in Syria than the US has.

From here it looks like Russians have MUCH more troops, and casualties.
and that Assad has the least control over his country in context of Russia, Iran and Turkey presence.
That´s propaganda. Syria is run by the Syrian state. Russian and Iranian presence is approved by Damascus. Turkish presence only partly, not in Afrin. The deals of Russia, Turkey and Iran will ensure that the relations can start normalizing. It is save to say that Turkey is trying to get the maximum but that maximum is totally different from the maximum of 2015, when Turkey was the terror hub of Nusra and ISIS.

When, which hour?
Footage of the moment to cross with information on the gas attack?

And it was their responsibility to allow the area be open for immediate investigation, yesterday.
Look, you have no idea what criminals ruled the place for years. You cannot go there just because the terrorists are being evacuated.
There could still be terrorists launching revenge attacks. The terrorists could still detonate bombs. Booby traps may be all over the place.

Syria, Russia and Iran do not bear any responsibility, by the way. Only those who are in support of the "rebels" do.

Until proven otherwise responsibility goes to the powers who claim to rule the place - Russia and Syria.

Excuses? I have no information that the UN asked for access. And before they can enter, the place must be declared save. That doesn´t take too long.

This is a valid concern but as well could be simply a way to gain time.
Again the UN and every country has forces who themselves have field investigators and laborataries to deal with such situations - they're forces themselves.
All Assad and Russia had to do was to open up and ask for assistance, instead of blowing air for hours in the halls of the UN.

This is not a conduct of someone who's certain he was not involved in the alleged crime.

Again the UN and every country has forces who themselves have field investigators and laborataries to deal with such situations - they're forces themselves.
All Assad and Russia had to do was to open up and ask for assistance, instead of blowing air for hours in the halls of the UN.

This is not a conduct of someone who's certain he was not involved in the alleged crime.
When dealing with the UN you don´t know if they are doing their job or just acting on the behalf of Washington. The UN will be granted access as soon as they ask for. Cooperation of Damascus and UN was always fruitful and welcome, particularly when it is about IDPs. But parts of the UN always tune in in Washington´s songs.

When dealing with the UN you don´t know if they are doing their job or just acting on the behalf of Washington. The UN will be granted access as soon as they ask for. Cooperation of Damascus and UN was always fruitful and welcome, particularly when it is about IDPs. But parts of the UN always tune in in Washington´s songs.

That's not serious, of course the UN is not doing their job.
Then again I don't understand how You don't see that it was in Assad's interests, and responsibility to make sure the UN was present with him on the ground the minute he reached the place.

He could later say the UN lied and fabricated stuff but at least would gain some legitimacy on the issue.

Now # urgent
Four raids on military sites belonging to the regime of Bashar_ in the area of Alkaswa near Damascus
Zilaan on Twitter

The Balsht crackers are air raids from an unknown flight targeting the regime's positions in al-Keswa near Damascus
محمد نور المفتاح M on Twitter

# Urgent after Trump threats
Now four raids on military sites belonging to the regime of Bashar_ in the area of Alkaswa near Damascus
aboawad on Twitter

*The reports are not confirmed yet.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if all the US did tonight was merely move one ship into sight,
and Russian screens went disco, showing as if Pakistan and Nigeria were attacking them...:disbelief:

Beware of the Op..........trying to fan the flames with false data

Caught the op before on this..............not to be trusted.

Then again I don't understand how You don't see that it was in Assad's interests, and responsibility to make sure the UN was present with him on the ground the minute he reached the place.

He could later say the UN lied and fabricated stuff but at least would gain some legitimacy on the issue.
What was in Assad interest?

What are you babbling?
You know exactly what I'm saying........you have used old fake photo's with me before.................and I caught you on it.

These photo's are not old ................but they from that site I posted say it was IDF f-15's that hit

Do green bushes usually survive explosions in a radius of 5 meters?
Not seeing that in the pics

1st and last pictures.
I ask because I really don't know, but seems strange.
I'm not seeing a crater......but to me the blast would be up and out..........don't think everything ground level would be wasted......What seems strange is the last pic to the right..............seems the wall.....ground there is shaped like it had been groomed.

What are you babbling?
You know exactly what I'm saying........you have used old fake photo's with me before.................and I caught you on it.

These photo's are not old ................but they from that site I posted say it was IDF f-15's that hit
I have no idea what you are talking about. What fake photos? Your photos don´t show much damage, anyway. Especially the planes look pretty vital. I have posted one of the pics hours ago, by the way:

US denies attacks on Syria

What was in Assad interest?

Look he already was telling everyone there would be a gas attack weeks ago, so that he has a cover- You posted it.

Did he bring any French, British or even Indonesian witnesses with him? If not strange, this is the opportunity he could use, that I'm talking about.
Fishy.

Forum List

Back