US dollar collapsing and countries moving away from it?

Sorry, but I am doubting that.
Why on earth would you have $1.2 in a liquid savings account?? That would be insane, and it is unprotected.
Most is in FDIC and NCUA protected accounts, with some in short term annuities (MYGA's) in A rated companies. At my age preservation of principle is crucial. I will be rolling some into T-Bills if interest rates don't fall too much.

Last edited:
The dollar has now lost 17.7% of it's value since 2020.....That's up about 1.7% in a couple of months.

How does that 18% increase in wages over the same period look now? Don't spend that .03% all in one place.

:laughing0301:
Only a few countries currency outperformed US dollar The currencies beating the US dollar

If it's not on that list, the US dollar beat it. The few that did beat the dollar had extraordinary events, like Russians moving in which boost their economy

And?

I care shit-all about what other countries are doing. Best you worry about our country's shit dollar.
it means our dollar aint shit, because there are very few countries that have currency out performing the US dollar. Just take a peek at how the russian ruble has collapsed or chinese yuan has dropped. This means the USA is doing good economically relative to the world.

it means our dollar aint shit, because there are very few countries that have currency out performing the US dollar. Just take a peek at how the russian ruble has collapsed or chinese yuan has dropped. This means the USA is doing good economically relative to the world.
Nobody gives a shit about the "world" but globalists......I just want to know why the value of a dollar has dropped damn near 18% since 2020.

And don't even start with the covid shit.

Our global fiat has been undermined by Asian consortiums, and now BRICS for SDR (special drawing rights) via the world bank for quite some time

All valuation is assumed by degree of majority acceptance

~S~

Nobody gives a shit about the "world" but globalists......I just want to know why the value of a dollar has dropped damn near 18% since 2020.

And don't even start with the covid shit.
30398.jpeg

ok, youre talking about inflation. The USA beats most countries on inflation, especially on food. The reason for the inflation is that thing you dont care about: the world, and corporate profits.

What is all this talk going on about the US dollar collapsing and countries moving away from it?

Is some thing happening to the US currency? Is the US currency not doing well?
No, it is not collapsing, it is only declining ( slowly ) as a reserve currency. It is declining at a rate of 10% every 20 years , so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for its collapse.

1706667745001.jpeg

Forum List

Back