US dollar collapsing and countries moving away from it?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
What is all this talk going on about the US dollar collapsing and countries moving away from it?

Is some thing happening to the US currency? Is the US currency not doing well?

The dollar has now lost 17.7% of it's value since 2020.....That's up about 1.7% in a couple of months.

How does that 18% increase in wages over the same period look now? Don't spend that .03% all in one place.

:laughing0301:

In short, the other developed countries in the world no longer trust the stuttering fuck and its handlers to be good stewards of the Dollar, and are moving away from it as a global currency.

They see the global chaos caused by the stolen election and now US states talking openly about secession here and they don't want any part of it. Imagine the stability of a currency depending on a drooling, bed-shitting fucktard that wants to send federal troops into a state to war with the state militia.

Yeah, no. The dollar is toast. And so is the country with one more cycle of stolen elections.

world is paying for stolen election.jpg

You relax....Just last evening i decided to treat us to pizza....The same place I ordered the exact same thing from last month went up by $10.41....Relax indeed.
Inflation is only real if you pay the higher price...and apparently you can afford it. ;)

Inflation occurs at the cash register, not on the store shelf.

Personally, my wage increase and the increased interest I earn on my savings outpaced inflation by a multiple of at least 10.

Last edited:
What is all this talk going on about the US dollar collapsing and countries moving away from it?

Is some thing happening to the US currency? Is the US currency not doing well?
Worst scenario is one dollar now will be worth ten cents within a very short time if US suffers another humiliation --- this time in the ME , and finally is obliged to admit complete bankruptcy .

Inflation is only real if you pay the higher price...and apparently you can afford it. ;)

Inflation occurs at the cash register, not on the store shelf.

Personally, my wage increase and the increased interest I earn on my savings outpaced inflation by a multiple of at least 10.

jiFfM.jpg

I just did the math.

$12,000 annual living expenses.
10 percent inflation.
$1200 increase due to inflation.
$13,000 increase in income from pay raises and increased interest on savings (thanks Joe).
$13,000 divided by $1200 equals 10.8.

My income outpaces inflation by a multiple of 10.8. :biggrin:
Unless you have, literally, well into the 7 figures, your increased income from interest in "savings" is so negligent that it doesn't even merit mentioning, yet you did twice.
Second, if you are talking gross income, then your numbers are completely off. Like way off.
I assume you are talking take home, in order to increase your wages by at least $1000 a month, after taxes... you got a substantial increase in earnings, good for you, but that is far and away from what the national average increase is. Wages, when considering the cost and length of time inflation outpaced it since 2021 - they are still negative.
So, in other words, your own situation is vastly - vastly different than national average. And none of it had anything to do with who was President.
At all.

Unless you have, literally, well into the 7 figures, your increased income from interest in "savings" is so negligent that it doesn't even merit mentioning, yet you did twice.
Second, if you are talking gross income, then your numbers are completely off. Like way off.
I assume you are talking take home, in order to increase your wages by at least $1000 a month, after taxes... you got a substantial increase in earnings, good for you, but that is far and away from what the national average increase is. Wages, when considering the cost and length of time inflation outpaced it since 2021 - they are still negative.
So, in other words, your own situation is vastly - vastly different than national average. And none of it had anything to do with who was President.
At all.
There are a lot of older people that are benefitting from the increased interest rates on savings, which often completely mitigates the effects of inflation for them. Admittedly my case is a bit unique as I have high overall income (for a working person) and a frugal lifestyle.

Last edited:
There are a lot of older people that are benefitting from the increased interest rates on savings, which often completely mitigates the effects of inflation for them. Admittedly my case is a bit unique as I have high overall income (for a working person) and a frugal lifestyle.
Math still matters.
In order for you to get an appreciable income from a savings account, you would have to have into the 7 figures.
Even if you have a high interest account, you are only going to earn about $18 a month per $10,000

Math still matters.
In order for you to get an appreciable income from a savings account, you would have to have into the 7 figures.
Even if you have a high interest account, you are only going to earn about $18 a month per $10,000
I have $1.2 Million in savings which earns 4.5 percent, up from about 3 percent before the Fed raised rates. Even at 3 percent I was beating inflation except for a couple of recent years. Inflation is back down to 3.5 percent now, so my savings is beating it by 1 percent.

In short, the other developed countries in the world no longer trust the stuttering fuck and its handlers to be good stewards of the Dollar, and are moving away from it as a global currency.
Is it not Brazil and Russia moving away from the US dollar? I don’t know what other countries are moving away from it.

I have $1.2 Million in savings which earns 4.5 percent, up from about 3 percent before the Fed raised rates. Even at 3 percent I was beating inflation except for a couple of recent years. Inflation is back down to 3.5 percent now, so my savings is beating it by 1 percent.
Sorry, but I am doubting that.
Why on earth would you have $1.2 in a liquid savings account?? That would be insane, and it is unprotected.

Forum List

Back