US Economy adds 272,000 jobs

This isn't an actual count of new jobs but an estimation by our corrupt Dept. Of Labor.

And the UE rate went up. So if that's the case, why are you crowing about these imaginary jobs?

From your link:
1717768031791.png

Yes if you were a 1% er or you were a fast food worker in California. Of course that pay increase in California did not work out so well.
But hey it brought the wage increase figures up. That was all that counted right? It doesn’t matter that so many lost jobs and more will.
One percenters do not make an hourly wage

Average?.....Nope
The few people I know making $34+ an hour are Union workers like the Post Office.
The vast majority of working people are making way less than your bogus Biden hourly pay claim.
You are welcome to post any data that supports your claim

Show me otherwise
“Average” in the statistical sense doesn’t mean “average” in the colloquial sense.

The average (in the colloquial, everyday sense of the word) hourly wage earner doesn’t make over $34/hr and I think you know that unless you’re lying or spectacularly out of touch with the common man.

It may be true technically, but only if a small number of high wages overpower the masses who make closer to $20

“Average” in the statistical sense doesn’t mean “average” in the colloquial sense.

The average (in the colloquial, everyday sense of the word) hourly wage earner doesn’t make over $34/hr and I think you know that unless you’re lying or spectacularly out of touch with the common man.

It may be true technically, but only if a small number of high wages overpower the masses who make closer to $20
OK

Show wage data that you prefer to average wage?

Granted, that’s two years ago, but still.

We all know $18.12 is a lot closer to what the average hourly worker is making than $34

OK
Median wages have also increased significantly
yes they have, due to inflation most likely

I actually am in agreement that the economy is doing well. I’m certainly doing well and, frankly, most of the middle class people I see “struggling” have been living way beyond their means for years and it’s catching up with them

But $34/hr as the average wage is, at best, misleading. Anyone who is working class or even knows someone who is working class knows that

Forum List

Back