US Economy adds over 200,000 jobs in October

Yeah, and if the dead were still alive and the dead started to look for work the unemployment rate would be 10,000%.

There are no 6 million workers missing from the labor force, it is a made up number by Right-wingers who can't accept the fact that the economy is improving in spite of everything the GOP has been doing to prevent it. The only people you might say are "missing" from the labor force are the discouraged workers, who are LESS than one million!!!!!
Better use the extra-thick knee pads.

Since you can't argue the facts, all you have are insults.
Thank you.

The facts are inarguable... there are more people out of the workforce not looking for work than there have been for decades.

So, unemployment rate goes up and in typical fashion libs celebrate.

By the way 200k jobs per month doesn't even keep up with population growth ya morons

I like the way the dem shills cellebrate lousy numbers when their guy is in office.

I like the way republican shills do the same thing.

Maybe we really ought to forget who is the guy's politics, and go after him or praise him when the numbers are praisworthy or not?

Better use the extra-thick knee pads.

Thank you.

The facts are inarguable... there are more people out of the workforce not looking for work than there have been for decades.

Yeah, because Boomers are retiring in greater numbers than there have been in decades.

Since when are seniors required to work, and if they retire are required to be counted as unemployed? :cuckoo:

I like the way the dem shills cellebrate lousy numbers when their guy is in office.

Maybe we really ought to forget who is the guy's politics, and go after him or praise him when the numbers are praisworthy or not?

What sucks is that they are both mining overwhelmingly bad economic data for things to take credit for. If they would both get out of the way of the economy and let it take care of itself without getting screwed by government, then they can go off and try to take credit, whatever. The problem is they keep trying to fix it...

Thank you.

Yeah, because Boomers are retiring in greater numbers than there have been in decades.

Since when are seniors required to work, and if they retire are required to be counted as unemployed? :cuckoo:

:lol:

My God you folks are stupid.

Since you JUST joined why don't you point out the shills for us.

By the way 200k jobs per month doesn't even keep up with population growth ya morons

Yes it does. Around 80-95,000 jobs added keeps up with population growth.

Wrong. By your numbers ue would have went down not up.
We need approximately 250k per month

No we don't.

How Many Jobs Does the Economy Need to Add to Bring Down Unemployment? - Real Time Economics - WSJ

How Many Jobs Do We Need: Teaching Arithmetic To Economists | Beat the Press

The unemployment number and the number of jobs added are from two different surveys. That's why when we added 204,000 jobs last month and the prior two months revised up 60,000, the unemployment rate went up. We've also seen the unemployment rate go down in previous months when ~100,000 jobs have been added.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back