US Embassador to Lybia Killed

The region has been a hot pocket for centuries.
If there is blame from the US to be laid...it comes from both parties.

It comes from right wing ghools who want a religious war

Shut the fuck up, you anti-American, anti-Christian, fascist piece of pig crap.

Egyptians MUSLIMS tore down our NATIONAL flag and replaced it with their ISLAMIC banner.

We don't want a religious war.

But Islam is already engaged in one. Fuck them, and fuck you. Move to Libya. Please.

Poor liberals all in a snit asking Conservatives what to do.. Frightening, isn't it? They're literally braindead.. Like a single-celled amoeba. They're Appeasement Policy has now cost American lives and what do they do?? APOLOGIZE TO THE ENEMY.

no one is asking you what to do idiota.

we just want to hear what you think (and i use the term loosely in your case) should be done since all you have is a lot of obama derangement syndrome.

come on snooks... let's see the detritis that drops from your keyboard.

I'm all over the threads stating what I would have done Hagitha.. Put on your bottle-neck glasses and get someone to read for you. :)

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

Negged for just being that fucking dumb.

they're the ones who destabilized the region.

Huhwah?

:eusa_eh:

when has the region EVER been stabilized?

This 'film' has been out for awhile. Does anybody here think this attack was because of that film? Staged on 9/11?

Huggy, TM and Jillian.

Jillian also would like us to send the creator to the Muslims so they can do to him what they did to that ambassador.

Funny, huh.

"Wow who'da thunk they'd get all worked up over a movie that was out some time ago, and take action exactly on 911? What a remarkable coincidence...

"Wait, what happened on 911? I don't remember....I'm sure it was our fault though."

And if this does not happen will you be updating your world view or are you going to remain a dumb fuck because you choose to?

Shit fer brains, wasn't that exactly what your fellow leftist was saying? That Americans should be restrained from "insulting" (by exposing the facts) Islam?

My view is that this second 9/11 attack by the Muslims demands a VERY strong response, a demonstration that the war Islam wages against civilizations will extract a price the Muzzie Beasts are not willing to pay.

I'm more frighted that Punkotard can't spell "Ambassador". And that they were upset about a slanderous film made by an American that defamed their religion, which is the sort of thing Punkotard gets upset about when it's his Cult being mocked.

Filmmaker calls Islam 'a cancer'
Sam Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew and who said he produced, directed and wrote the two-hour film, "Innocence of Muslims," said he had not anticipated such a furious reaction.

Speaking by phone to the AP from an undisclosed location, Bacile, who went into hiding Tuesday, remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and that he intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.

American killed in Libya during protests about Prophet Muhammad video - World News

An American was killed scum hole.

negged for utter douchebaggery.

JoeB is an apologist for Stalin, so he's not going to be concerned about a few Americans murdered.

Last edited:
This 'film' has been out for awhile. Does anybody here think this attack was because of that film? Staged on 9/11?

That's what I'm thinking...It's not like this film just came out yesterday.

So the extremists use this film as an excuse to attack Americans on the anniversary of 9/11 as a symbolic gesture of their continued outrage toward the USA...

Below is a statement released by the State Department from Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on the killing of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, Libya.

Yesterday, our U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. Heavily armed militants assaulted the compound and set fire to our buildings. American and Libyan security personnel battled the attackers together. Four Americans were killed. They included Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and our Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. We are still making next of kin notifications for the other two individuals.

This is an attack that should shock the conscience of people of all faiths around the world. We condemn in the strongest terms this senseless act of violence, and we send our prayers to the families, friends, and colleagues of those we’ve lost.

All over the world, every day, America’s diplomats and development experts risk their lives in the service of our country and our values, because they believe that the United States must be a force for peace and progress in the world, that these aspirations are worth striving and sacrificing for. Alongside our men and women in uniform, they represent the best traditions of a bold and generous nation.

In the lobby of this building, the State Department, the names of those who have fallen in the line of duty are inscribed in marble. Our hearts break over each one. And now, because of this tragedy, we have new heroes to honor and more friends to mourn.

Chris Stevens fell in love with the Middle East as a young Peace Corps volunteer teaching English in Morocco. He joined the Foreign Service, learned languages, won friends for America in distant places, and made other people’s hopes his own.

In the early days of the Libyan revolution, I asked Chris to be our envoy to the rebel opposition. He arrived on a cargo ship in the port of Benghazi and began building our relationships with Libya’s revolutionaries. He risked his life to stop a tyrant, than gave his life trying to help build a better Libya. The world needs more Chris Stevenses. I spoke with his sister, Ann, this morning, and told her that he will be remembered as a hero by many nations.

Hillary Clinton's Statement on the Attack in Libya - NationalJournal.com

As it turns out, obama is responsible for the attacks on our embassies and had already been warned about them.

Years of warning about embassy security preceded Libya attack | WashingtonGuardian

The congressionally chartered Commission on Wartime Contracting issued a strong warning in 2009, saying the State Department’s reliance on lowest-priced contractors was jeopardizing security.

“Lowest-priced security not good enough for war-zone embassies,” the commission wrote in a stinging report that urged other factors such as capability be considered in awarding security contracts.

I'm more frighted that Punkotard can't spell "Ambassador". And that they were upset about a slanderous film made by an American that defamed their religion, which is the sort of thing Punkotard gets upset about when it's his Cult being mocked.

Filmmaker calls Islam 'a cancer'
Sam Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew and who said he produced, directed and wrote the two-hour film, "Innocence of Muslims," said he had not anticipated such a furious reaction.

Speaking by phone to the AP from an undisclosed location, Bacile, who went into hiding Tuesday, remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and that he intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.
American killed in Libya during protests about Prophet Muhammad video - World News

An American was killed scum hole.

negged for utter douchebaggery.

Ditto

As much as it's unforgiveable what those medieval thugs did, why would someone think they have enough moral high ground to needlessly inflame a situation - and then confirm that they thought it was great idea?
What is the point?

What is the point when you inflame the situation by calling people you disagree with names? The fracking point is no one on the planet has a right not to be offended.

Forum List

Back