US Embassador to Lybia Killed

We suddenly have a really loose definition of associate. Someone meets Jones once and that makes them co conspirators. Someone gets involved in a lucrative business deal with Obama and they don't even know each other.

That said, the rest of your post makes even less sense. Why should I pay any attention to the possibility that idiots might do something stupid simply because I say something? If something you say offends me, and I go out and kill a few people as a result, should the government lock you up?

Well, I don't know, guy, I just wondering what the benefit is of antagonizing people for no good reason when they are already angry. What did this asshole Balice think was going to happen when he showed this film?

Wonder away.

The simple truth is we didn't antagonize anyone, they chose to take a really stupid low budget movie pas an insult. You should watch it before you throw out neg reps.

JoeB131 said:
Hi, you have received -281 reputation points from JoeB131.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you should be locked up because you\'re stupid. And perhaps sterilized in the interest of evolution.

Regards,
JoeB131

Note: This is an automated message.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4"]Muhammad Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Then we have the fact that this actually had nothing to do with either this stupid movie or Terry Jones, yet you want to shut them up because a bunch of idiots on the other side of the world attack us.

Great! Now the assholes will come and blow up USMB! Thanks dummy!

We suddenly have a really loose definition of associate. Someone meets Jones once and that makes them co conspirators. Someone gets involved in a lucrative business deal with Obama and they don't even know each other.

That said, the rest of your post makes even less sense. Why should I pay any attention to the possibility that idiots might do something stupid simply because I say something? If something you say offends me, and I go out and kill a few people as a result, should the government lock you up?

Well, I don't know, guy, I just wondering what the benefit is of antagonizing people for no good reason when they are already angry. What did this asshole Balice think was going to happen when he showed this film?

Wonder away.

The simple truth is we didn't antagonize anyone, they chose to take a really stupid low budget movie pas an insult. You should watch it before you throw out neg reps.

Then we have the fact that this actually had nothing to do with either this stupid movie or Terry Jones, yet you want to shut them up because a bunch of idiots on the other side of the world attack us.

Actually, I only give neg reps to people who give them to me... Dumbass.

Or sockpuppets.

But anyway, no, this film WAS unacceptable. It was wrong to make, and it made a bad situation worse.

We keep saying we are trying to change that part of the world, THIS Isn't the way to go about it.

Or we should just not get involved at all.

But anyway, no, this film WAS unacceptable. It was wrong to make, and it made a bad situation worse.

Oh look, another liberal who suddenly finds respect for religion when motivated by fear. :rolleyes:

Americans only become important to these right wing cocksuckers only if they were killed by muslims...Any other American killed by Mexicans who the fuck cares....that's how right wing pieces of shit think...

Wonder away.

JoeB131 said:
Hi, you have received -281 reputation points from JoeB131.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you should be locked up because you\'re stupid. And perhaps sterilized in the interest of evolution.

Regards,
JoeB131

Note: This is an automated message.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4"]Muhammad Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Why doesn't our GREAT friend Israel go kick thay azz. It was the Jews that started this shit as usual. Oh THAT'S RIGHT Israel hasn't lost a single soldier fighting FOR US!

Americans only become important to these right wing cocksuckers only if they were killed by muslims...Any other American killed by Mexicans who the fuck cares....that's how right wing pieces of shit think...

Shut the fuck up you idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to sniffing glue or whatever else has made you so damn stupid.

Oh look, another liberal who suddenly finds respect for religion when motivated by fear. :rolleyes:

Actually, I call it motivated by Prudence. As angry as you idiots make the Muslims, it won't have any effect on my life, where the few Mosques have to put up iron gates to keep the Rednecks from vandalizing them.

But the soldiers and diplomatic officers who have to serve in those countries... yeah, their lives are put in danger by assholes like Balice and Jones.

Why doesn't our GREAT friend Israel go kick thay azz. It was the Jews that started this shit as usual. Oh THAT'S RIGHT Israel hasn't lost a single soldier fighting FOR US!

I guess it was just a matter of time before some asshole saw this as an excuse to vent their mindless anti-Semitism. Figures it would be a stupid, weak asshole like you, Gilligan.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to sniffing glue or whatever else has made you so damn stupid.

Everybody thinks your a bigot...that thread about you....yah quit trolling faggot...you clearly do this for hate

Everybody thinks your a bigot...

Really? Against whom, idiot?

I guess it was just a matter of time before some asshole saw this as an excuse to vent their mindless anti-Semitism. Figures it would be a stupid, weak asshole like you, Gilligan.

Oh I see how you have this figured out! Obama made the damn movie..right? Your stupid Jew friends had nothing to do with it. The damn Jews start some shit and right away you want our boys and girls to get killed over it. Hey here is a tip for ya. Go fuck yourself ya faggot little bitch ass punk!

OBAMA DID IT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I see how you have this figured out! Obama made the damn movie..right? Your stupid Jew friends had nothing to do with it. The damn Jews start some shit and right away you want our boys and girls to get killed over it. Hey here is a tip for ya. Go fuck yourself ya faggot little bitch ass punk!

OBAMA DID IT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I say anything about obama doing it, you senile idiot? What do you think tough guy, did 'da joos' poison the well water again? You're a fucking clown you feeble old anti-Semitic shitheel.

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

Apologize:cuckoo:

come on, let's hear it from the idiot neo-con brigade.

what should the president, any president do about a terror attack that isn't government sanction.

come on, let's hear it from the bomb bomb bomb iran idiots....

It is the responsibility of the Libyan government to protect all foreign Embassies and consulates. I suggest they looked the other way which is the same as sanctioning

Actually, they suspect they actually provided information on the ambassador's precise whereabouts.

Wonder away.

Actually, I only give neg reps to people who give them to me... Dumbass.

Or sockpuppets.

We keep saying we are trying to change that part of the world, THIS Isn't the way to go about it.

Or we should just not get involved at all.

You just described The Phantom Menace, which was more offensive than this one. I know, I watched them both. I don't recall the legions of offended fans storming Lucasfilm after that came out, did I miss it?

I rarely give neg reps to anyone, and always thank anyone who gives me rep, positive or negative. You got yours from me for siding with terrorists over the rights of free people.

Forum List

Back