US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

It's a shame it's not January 20th tomorrow.

They can do significant damage in 21 days.
. They can go to prison in 21 days too. Morsi was locked up along with his cohorts, and so can others here if they travel down those same kind of roads.

Nor did these snowflakes demand "proof" that Iran was working on nuclear capabilities when we hacked them with stuxnet and disrupted their nuclear enrichment program. Oh no...no proof demanded.

Israel knows what they are doing. Jews have proven their acumen and their patience with these devils. If Iran could have proven from their scrapped plants they were not nuclear I am sure we would have heard. You need to learn to distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys.

Putin told Obama to put up or shut up. They have no proof... but for some reason that does not bother sycophants like you. Or maybe Obama has his top forgers working on some "proof" now that they have finished the birth certificate job. Except we can't wait 2 1/2 years like we had to on the last one.

Convenient excuse to avoid demanding proof from Israel, proof from our intelligence agencies...well you get it. Proof.

Proof is only need now. Too funny.

All of this needs a calming hand, to calm things down, the world is dangerous enough as it is with random Kebabs on the loose murdering people on Western nations streets and Kebabs slaughtering people in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

We do not need war with Russia on top of this.
We? Who the fuck is we? You aren't even a citizen of this country are you?

"We? Who the fuck is we? You aren't even a citizen of this country are you?"

Typical shit-for-brains from a typical shit-for-brains.

We = the Western world.

Now go and boil your head idiot. As I wear a uniform, unlike pieces of human garbage like you, I have a right not to want the West having a war with Russia.

Now fuck off.

Hopefully, Obama will be the last black US President ever elected. So, 35 diplomats will have a month long vacation before returning to D.C., post Jan. 20th. Obie makes a true 'banana republic' moreso, as the US is bankrupt and nuclear armed......we'ze nuclear niggas', bitchez!

Putin should close the US embassy in Moscow and expel US diplomats with the same 72 hour window and spank the EU by banning all EU commercial carrier flights over Russia, thereby putting EU airlines on the road to bankruptcy. That response sounds proportional to me, given that the Obama regime still has not provided real proof of Russian hacking orchestrated by Putin.

He'll probably just shoot down another airline over Crimea and claim no knowledge.

Hopefully, Obama will be the last black US President ever elected. So, 35 diplomats will have a month long vacation before returning to D.C., post Jan. 20th. Obie makes a true 'banana republic' moreso, as the US is bankrupt and nuclear armed......we'ze nuclear niggas', bitchez!

Putin should close the US embassy in Moscow and expel US diplomats with the same 72 hour window and spank the EU by banning all EU commercial carrier flights over Russia, thereby putting EU airlines on the road to bankruptcy. That response sounds proportional to me, given that the Obama regime still has not provided real proof of Russian hacking orchestrated by Putin.
Kidd, you white nationalists and supremacists but a piss piddle in an Ocean of Republicanism. Obama is kicking Russian ass, which will force Trump to back off protecting them.

Putin controlled energy companies gave hilary clinton 140 million dollars through her money laundering charity foundation.....they also paid bill the rapist hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches.....and obama was caught on video explaining to the Russian ambassador that he needed to tell Putin to be patient..that obama would have more room to manuever after the election...

so sell that crap somewhere else.....

wow what new relations the obama administration has created

since hillary delivered them the "over charge" button not all that long ago

--LOL

The Russian laughed in her face about the misspelled "reset button"....what a buffoon that hag is. :lol:

Last edited:

He'll probably just shoot down another airline over Crimea and claim no knowledge.

Not this shit, again.........:slap:.

Not this shit, again.........:slap:.
fraid so

--LOL

Nor did these snowflakes demand "proof" that Iran was working on nuclear capabilities when we hacked them with stuxnet and disrupted their nuclear enrichment program. Oh no...no proof demanded.

Israel knows what they are doing. Jews have proven their acumen and their patience with these devils. If Iran could have proven from their scrapped plants they were not nuclear I am sure we would have heard. You need to learn to distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys.

Putin told Obama to put up or shut up. They have no proof... but for some reason that does not bother sycophants like you. Or maybe Obama has his top forgers working on some "proof" now that they have finished the birth certificate job. Except we can't wait 2 1/2 years like we had to on the last one.

Convenient excuse to avoid demanding proof from Israel, proof from our intelligence agencies...well you get it. Proof.

All of this needs a calming hand, to calm things down, the world is dangerous enough as it is with random Kebabs on the loose murdering people on Western nations streets and Kebabs slaughtering people in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

She has a right to her opinion and a war effects everyone...look at Syria.

"She has a right to her opinion and a war effects everyone...look at Syria."

I just responded to the notorious Troll.

In any issue that might involve a war between the West and Russia, I have a right to make whatever comment I want, because IF there was a war between the West and Russia, it's people in uniform like me who are going to be expected to go and die, whereas the shit-for-brains Trolls will be sitting at home masturbating into the sink.

Kidd, you white nationalists and supremacists but a piss piddle in an Ocean of Republicanism. Obama is kicking Russian ass, which will force Trump to back off protecting them.

^^^^^

:spinner:

You almost gotta laugh.Barry spent at least his first two years in office (at considerable expense) bowing before dictators throughout the world on an apology tour for for American decadence and he continued the apology tour for the next eight years. All of a sudden the little twerp wants to arm wrestle with Putin with less than a month left in office? Little Hussein is sounding like a psychotic victim of long term bullying.

Fuck her. The piece of shit comes in here and insults my president. She can go fuck herself

In 21 days Donald J. Trump will be your President.

In any issue that might involve a war between the West and Russia, I have a right to make whatever comment I want, because IF there was a war between the West and Russia, it's people in uniform like me who are going to be expected to go and die, whereas the shit-for-brains Trolls will be sitting at home masturbating into the sink.

War effects everyone. The Syrian Civil War is a case in point.

But I don't see there being war - again, neither side wants it. There's a lot of diplomatic and legislative tits for tats that both sides will engage in - and which has occurred before. What worries me more is Syria - with an increasing number of nations with their own agendas getting involved.

Let's not forget it was only a week ago that the Obama haters were saying he wouldn't go through with his threats of sanctions because he's a pussy.

Now the same haters are attacking him for proving them full of shit.

lol
. Sounds childish enough to me... So Obama is a spoiled and rotten child with the nuclear keys ? Wow.

Fuck her. The piece of shit comes in here and insults my president. She can go fuck herself

In 21 days Donald J. Trump will be your President.
That's exactly right, he will be.

War effects everyone. The Syrian Civil War is a case in point.

But I don't see there being war - again, neither side wants it. There's a lot of diplomatic and legislative tits for tats that both sides will engage in - and which has occurred before. What worries me more is Syria - with an increasing number of nations with their own agendas getting involved.
. Why should you worry about that now ? Your President and his cohorts drop the ball big time there, and these other nations had to pick it up. Just get more popcorn is all you can do now.

Your 'president's' warmongering affects those of us in Europe too, so yes, we are entitled to express our opinions.

Forum List

Back