US favored to win the gold as newly qualified female boxer enters The fray

Suck it Soys. :lol:
Suck it like Kamala
iu

She was crying. I felt SO BAD for her. She’s been training for this moment her entire life, and they throw her in the ring with a dude.

The Olympics have been taken over by the Woke. There was that disgusting display at the Opening Ceremonies, then some antisemitic liberals yelled Heil Hitler during the Israeli National Anthem, and now they force a girl to box with a testerone-laden “gender undeclared” Homo sapiens.

She went there for her father. Not sure if he died, is sick or just wanted her to win.

It's insulting and it speaks a great deal about the man who is fighting and even his country. Any nation that sends a man in to compete against women in sports is a nation I want to avoid.,

She was crying. I felt SO BAD for her. She’s been training for this moment her entire life, and they throw her in the ring with a dude.

The Olympics have been taken over by the Woke. There was that disgusting display at the Opening Ceremonies, then some antisemitic liberals yelled Heil Hitler during the Israeli National Anthem, and now they force a girl to box with a testerone-laden “gender undeclared” Homo sapiens.

It will not stop until real women stop it.

All women should be boycotting the Olympics and everything where men are allowed to compete against women.

She went there for her father. Not sure if he died, is sick or just wanted her to win.

It's insulting and it speaks a great deal about the man who is fighting and even his country. Any nation that sends a man in to compete against women in sports is a nation I want to avoid.,
Yes, I agree. Isn’t that man embarrassed to “win” by landing a powerful punch against a weaker female?

What's moronic about defending a woman from getting beat by a man?

Hell I thought you lefties were all for women's rights?

Guess not.
Yeah no shit..... He'd be the first to cry if that asshole got his head knocked off by another man.

It will not stop until real women stop it.

All women should be boycotting the Olympics and everything where men are allowed to compete against women.
Isn’t it ironic that the party that proclaims to be about women’s rights is doing this to them?

When I was in junior high, I consistently came in 2nd in long distance running. (I could never beat that one girl, and I still remember her name.) But when I tried to race a boy on the boy’s team - just for fun - he left me in the dust.

The kicker? He was one of the worst runners on the boys’ team.

Isn’t it ironic that the party that proclaims to be about women’s rights is doing this to them?

When I was in junior high, I consistently came in 2nd in long distance running. (I could never beat that one girl, and I still remember her name.) But when I tried to race a boy on the boy’s team - just for fun - he left me in the dust.

The kicker? He was one of the worst runners on the boys’ team.

They are constantly talking about "leveling the playing field".........I guess this only pertains to race.

They sure aren't doing it in sports, they continue to unlevel the playing field.

What's really weird is, there are no women transitioning to play with the guys.........Strange.

It's unreal.....it's like living in a parallel Satanic dimension.....sharing the planet with these leftists deviants!
Are you having trouble maintaining friendships with people who say they will vote for ANYONE in order to defeat Trump, and have been completely brainwashed by the anti-Trump media? I am now at that point.

Yes, I agree. Isn’t that man embarrassed to “win” by landing a powerful punch against a weaker female?

The issue of domestic abuse is real and I can assure you it isn't just men hitting women. I won't disclose all the stories on here but it's a long road back and men don't have anyone to help them out when they marry a violent woman.

Regardless, this is just a case of abuse on the world stage.

Forum List

Back