US forces rape victims to have their babies

It’s not counted as a human life until it exists the womb.

As a matter of undeniable scientific fact, it is human life, from the moment its existence began. You cannot refute the fact that it is a living organism, not that it is o0f the species homo sapiens—therefore, no matter what semantic games you may try to deny his personhood, you cannot rationally nor honestly deny that he is an instance of human life.

Again, it was you who accused those of us who oppose the murder of unborn children of relying on emotions rather than science and logic, but it is you who, while claiming science and logic, openly repudiates it.

Every time I ask forced-birthers to say what they are going to do with all of these infants, they never respond. Now they will force birth on crime victims in other countries. Same question. How will the forced birthers care for the resulting infants? How will they care for and compensate the women?

It's time for forced-birthers to assume responsibility and put up something instead of running away.

Every time I ask forced-birthers to say what they are going to do with all of these infants, they never respond. Now they will force birth on crime victims in other countries. Same question. How will the forced birthers care for the resulting infants? How will they care for and compensate the women?

It's time for forced-birthers to assume responsibility and put up something instead of running away.

So, one is not allowed to be opposed to the murder of human beings, unless one is willing to take further responsibility for the lives and care of those who might have been murdered?

So, one is not allowed to be opposed to the murder of human beings, unless one is willing to take further responsibility for the lives and care of those who might have been murdered?

It is you and your folks who pretend that this all has to do with "murder," so what is your plan to take responsibility for the resulting infants both here and overseas? Shall they just be thrown into the ocean? Fed to crocodiles? What?

It serves to remember this thread is about women being raped in war, often systematically, and how the current U.S. administration undermines care for the victims - because fetus fetish.

Quite naturally, the fetus fetishists are out in force, reducing the victims of war crimes to breeding stations - without an agenda of their own - pursuant their fetus fetishism.

We will see them do the same thing that was done in the 70s with the AmerAsians born in Vietnam because of American military there too. Those people didn't want to allow those children to come to America even though by US law they were American citizens since one of their parents was an American citizen.

If those children of rape from American military want to come to America, those same people who call all life precious will start calling them names and fight to the death to prevent them from coming to America to have any chance at a life.

Look more closely at them; they don't deal with individual babies or fetuses, they are merely dealing with their fetish, which has served its entire purpose once they've climbed their self-righteous "high ground", thundering their condemnation at everyone beneath them. It's not an exercise of empathy, neither for the rape victim, nor for the resulting fetus, it's merely the use of a theoretical conception of "human life" forged into a cudgel. And that's why neither the victim shows up in any of their texts (except for "some drunk slut"), nor do they have an answer to your question.

We will see them do the same thing that was done in the 70s with the AmerAsians born in Vietnam because of American military there too. Those people didn't want to allow those children to come to America even though by US law they were American citizens since one of their parents was an American citizen.

If those children of rape from American military want to come to America, those same people who call all life precious will start calling them names and fight to the death to prevent them from coming to America to have any chance at a life.

I didn't know anything about that, but it doesn't sound implausible.

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

The wickedness of this government knows no bounds.
I doubt that trump gives a toss so is this pence at work ?

Wait, you're just fucking lying? :eek:

Wow, even for a Muzzie Beast you are really a reprehensible pile of shit. Seriously Ahmed, there is absolutely no redeeming qualities to you. You're a virus, a plague. The world will be a better place when shed of you, the sooner the better.

Accusing US Service men of rape when it's really just about your lust to slaughter babies.

Seriously, the day you die the world will be a better place.

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

Wow, even for a Muzzie Beast you are really a reprehensible pile of shit. Seriously Ahmed, there is absolutely no redeeming qualities to you. You're a virus, a plague. The world will be a better place when shed of you, the sooner the better.

Accusing US Service men of rape when it's really just about your lust to slaughter babies.

Because American soldiers have never raped anyone you fucking clown.

You're the fucking clown. Retarded Brit.

I wasn't personally involved with it but I remember it happening.

There are unknown numbers of AmerAsians in Vietnam. There was a program to try to bring some of them here to America. The conservatives hated the idea and fought it.

So what trump has done is forced women in nations our military is in to give birth to American citizens but probably won't allow any of them to come to America.

Your slanderous thread title is a complete fucking lie.

Do the world a favor and die.

Seriously.

It is you and your folks who pretend that this all has to do with "murder," so what is your plan to take responsibility for the resulting infants both here and overseas? Shall they just be thrown into the ocean? Fed to crocodiles? What?

Why are you so stupid and dramatic? You are pure nuts.

I wasn't personally involved with it but I remember it happening.

There are unknown numbers of AmerAsians in Vietnam. There was a program to try to bring some of them here to America. The conservatives hated the idea and fought it.

So what trump has done is forced women in nations our military is in to give birth to American citizens but probably won't allow any of them to come to America.

Got proof of your accusation?

No wonder the #1 name for male children born in London is "Mohammed". Our former allies have been overrun by the Islamic Jihad.

Once the slut has been punished the job is done and the conservative moves on to pick on Gays or the poor or minorities. So many to chide and so little time.

Once the slut has been punished the job is done and the conservative moves on to pick on Gays or the poor or minorities. So many to chide and so little time.

Tommy tell us what your precious Muslims do to sluts and Gays won't you?

Forum List

Back