🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Government to Kids: No S'mores Around the Camp Fire

everyone in this administration are nothing but damn CONTROL FREAKS

Who in the hell would put fruit on freaking s'mores

I can't wait for these people to be out of our lives and pray to gawd the people have learned from this nightmare of this administration and NEVER PUT progressives/commies/Democrats in power over us again
Every administration EVER has given the public "advice" on how to live. From those you despise, to your heroes.

But facts dont matter to the willfully IGNORANT just looking under rocks for reasons to bitch.

And who would put fruit on a s' more? Hopefully, someone with a fat bodied child.
Wow. Look at those guns with your cut off shirt. I bet when your at the store people marvel at you. Or it could just be your ego. This is not about fat kids...it's about a fat bloated federal government that could lay off people who have nothing better to do with their time than come up with stupid shit like the original post was about.

if it has fruit in it

it isnt a smore

how long before they come after the sugary candy the marshmallow

Nobody is stopping them you goofy fuck, for the OBVIOUS lack of knowledge out there (resulting in said fat fucks)regarding WHAT is healthy, someone is simply offering that information.

They are not forcing you to do anything.

Get the stick out of your ass. Being uptight over goofy shit like this is the height of absurdity.
Man how many steroids did you take to get those guns. I guess you can lecture everyone on physical fitness because you fancy yourself a real stud.look you goofy fuck, nobody cares about your arm size or tats so stop cutting the sleeves off your shirt so you can parade around in public like anybody cares. Again, you miss the original post.

Normal Human: "Hey Staph.....you might want to refrain from smoking in bed. You could start a fire"

Staph: "Leave me alone you control freak!"
But in your scenario Staph is an adult.

chocolate2.jpg

Replace the chocolate with fruit? Seriously? They think THAT will result in less fat people?

For the few extra grams of sugar in chocolate vs fruit, and for the infrequency of people eating smores ... it won't make one bit of difference. None.

Its not making it my business to educate ppl on whats healthy. Advice is this really weird thing. You can take it, or LEAVE IT. fucking whiners.
an occasional sweet is not unhealthy

And really if no one asks you for your advice then keep it to yourself.

I'm pregnant. I'll eat whatever I can get my hands on. I've never been overweight or obese. I did gain 75lbs during my first pregnancy but lost 55 from breastfeeding. I have good genes.

I have my own forested reserve and at the campfire we'll do the hoochie choochie dance nude,,,after s'mores are consumed..
Hey time for the sacrifice...

You might be an old grumpy bastard ala walter mattou(sp?) If this really pushes your buttons.

Its so inconsequential its like crying over spilled milk. Didnt your(universal your) Gram ever teach yaz not to cry over spilled milk? Its much happier life, the optimistic one is.

I don't eat sugar. I found other foods taste much better when I don't, since sugar ruins your taste buds. The few seconds of enjoyment sugar gives isn't worth it, and any advice to drop it is excellent.

This is REALLY something to cry about, a healthy SUGGESTION when our Country is comprised of absurdly fat fucks.

I suspect if statists weren't in the habit of turning such suggestions into mandates no one would care.

I am going to try this.

I will ask you an honest question based on what you have posted here.

Are you ready?

If a law was proposed that banned s'mores, do you think liberals, in general, would support it?

Replace the chocolate with fruit? Seriously? They think THAT will result in less fat people?

For the few extra grams of sugar in chocolate vs fruit, and for the infrequency of people eating smores ... it won't make one bit of difference. None.
You really have to be kidding here.

You honestly think that them giving one idea in one meal scenario is the same as them saying "stopping smores will cure obesity!"

You dont say somthing like that without feeling the slightest bit cynical and bickery? Jeebus

Forum List

Back