US kills 200 Russians in Syria

You do realize a T-72 is nearly 50 years old, right?

The point is that the confrontations are coming daily now, you do know that right?

You do realize that Russians don't use T-72s anymore, right?

Fake news, or extremely poor journalism.

Regardless a Reaper drone took one out in Syria.

US MQ-9 Reaper Drone Takes Out Russian T-72 Tank in Syria

I was reading about the "Russians" being killed. I didn't realize the US and Russia have hotlines to each other to avoid conflict with each other.

Yep. We let them know ahead of time we were going to send cruise missiles at the airbase. So the Russians in turn told Syria and they moved all their planes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Evidently they forgot some.....

About 20 Syrian jets destroyed in missile strike, defense officials say

Those were the broke ones and hangar queens they use for spare parts

The point is that the confrontations are coming daily now, you do know that right?

I was reading about the "Russians" being killed. I didn't realize the US and Russia have hotlines to each other to avoid conflict with each other.

Yep. We let them know ahead of time we were going to send cruise missiles at the airbase. So the Russians in turn told Syria and they moved all their planes

Mhm...you got stuffed

We took out a T-72 today, not sure who was manning it. Israel took out an Iranian Gun Emplacement. Unfortunately we are indeed going to War kids.

To funny, you twits label everything you don't like "fake news".

Mhm...you got stuffed

Just stating the facts, proven by the fact that 7 hours after the attack the jets that could fly were back and using the airfield once again

We took out a T-72 today, not sure who was manning it. Israel took out an Iranian Gun Emplacement. Unfortunately we are indeed going to War kids.

To funny, you twits label everything you don't like "fake news".

Fake news is news the leftist media made up, which is most of what they report

Mhm...you got stuffed

Just stating the facts, proven by the fact that 7 hours after the attack the jets that could fly were back and using the airfield once again

The US military didn't target the runways. Fact. Now run along with your elementary knowledge on the subject

Trump defends decision not to hit runway on Syrian air base

Mhm...you got stuffed

The US military didn't target the runways. Fact. Now run along with your elementary knowledge on the subject

And they did not target the planes that could fly as they all left after Russia warned them of the attack.

Mhm...you got stuffed

And they did not target the planes that could fly as they all left after Russia warned them of the attack.

You're pulling shit outa your hole. We both know this, now stop annoying me or I'll put you on ignore with the other loons

It's not like you're informed or very bright anyway

Mhm...you got stuffed

You're pulling shit outa your hole. We both know this, now stop annoying me or I'll put you on ignore with the other loons

I know way more about than you who relies on FoxNews for their information.

Shayrat airbase is the home to 3 full squadrons for the Syrian AF. That is roughly 60 planes, where do you think the rest were when we attacked?

Last edited:
Mhm...you got stuffed

Other than you're wrong on two points in this very thread. Now shoo, fuckwit

The airbase also houses Russian aircraft who also left before the attack. Along with most of the 60 plus aircraft stationed at the airbase.

The airbase also houses Russian aircraft who also left before the attack. Along with most of the 60 plus aircraft stationed at the airbase.

You're pulling shit outa your hole, now cease bothering me, your alerts annoy

The Olympics are not the only area where Russians are failing. They just tried to attack a US base in Syria, and ended up with 200 of them dead instead:
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
There has already been one thread on this alarmist story. The headline fails to mention that these were MERCENARIES, not Russian military personnel. The headline is misleading for the sole purpose of getting fools like you to click on it.

You're pulling shit outa your hole, now cease bothering me, your alerts annoy

The airbase is home to 3 squadrons. A squadron will have 18-22 aircraft in it.

How do I know this, well because I spent 20 years doing aviation operations for the Marine Corps including being the Operations Chief for an F-18 squadron. I know this shit because I lived it, unlike you who relies on FoxNews

Forum List

Back