US lost 304,000 'jobs' over last two months (Household Survey)

Maybe you actually believe that this is Obama’s strong economy
now that his shovel ready jobs and the cash for clunkers program
has finally yielded positive results after 10 years and TRILLIONS....

And Trump is taking ALL THE CREDIT

Orange Man Bad
No, I believe that the trends that began under Obama have continued under Trump, and that neither is personally responsible for the (continuing) improvement in the economy.
TRENDS...WHAT TRENDS?

Shovel ready jobs that weren’t shovel ready

Cash for clunkers, so people MIGHT buy
a car they couldn’t afford

Solyndra
Nope:
Jobs
fredgraph.png

Unemployment rate:
fredgraph.png

GDP:
fredgraph.png

Nothing major has changed direction or rate of change from Obama to Trump. Trends.

Notice how the unemployment went up after Obama signed the stimulus...

So tell us how did an anti bussiness president create jobs? (Remember he fiercely opposed thousands of jobs in South Carolina by Boeing)
Why are you trying to get me to defend a position I haven’t made? In fact I specifically did not give credit to Obama or Trump.

Because you are trying to be a statist with no historical narrative included?

Maybe she believes Trump that the Unemployment rate was really 28, 29, 35, or 42% in 2016 and then instantly dropped to 4.7% once Trump took office.
Maybe you actually believe that this is Obama’s strong economy
now that his shovel ready jobs and the cash for clunkers program
has finally yielded positive results after 10 years and TRILLIONS....

And Trump is taking ALL THE CREDIT

Orange Man Bad
No, I believe that the trends that began under Obama have continued under Trump, and that neither is personally responsible for the (continuing) improvement in the economy.
TRENDS...WHAT TRENDS?

Solyndra
Nope:
Jobs
fredgraph.png

Unemployment rate:
fredgraph.png

GDP:
fredgraph.png

Nothing major has changed direction or rate of change from Obama to Trump. Trends.

Tomorrow you will then turn around ans claim 'the tariffs are killing U.S. jobs N Stuff!!!', like a good little parrot, and contradict what you just posted here.
No because that would a stupid thing to say. The tariffs will likely increase inflation, not affect jobs. But they might not or the effects might be minimal. We’ll see

And, in any case, those numbers mean nothing when it only takes one hour a week of 'employment' for govt. to count someone as 'employed' for their stats;
I have had two jobs where I worked 2-3 hours/week because that was all I wanted at the time. They were jobs, I got paid. Why shouldn’t I have been counted as employed?
And a few weeks ago I took the entire week off for paid vacation; worked zero hours. I was still employed.

Definitions have to be objective, therefore you can’t stipulate a minimum number of hours. The exception is unpaid family workers. Under 15 hours a week they’re considered just helping out...15 hours or more, they’re employed because at that point it’s unlikely they would take another job as well.

the Fed's numbers have been total junk since Reagan and the GAAP changes since 1982, regardless of who has been in the White House.
Then I’ll watch for you praising Trump for any of those numbers.

TRENDS...WHAT TRENDS?

Solyndra
Nope:
Jobs
fredgraph.png

Unemployment rate:
fredgraph.png

GDP:
fredgraph.png

Notice how the unemployment went up after Obama signed the stimulus...

So tell us how did an anti bussiness president create jobs? (Remember he fiercely opposed thousands of jobs in South Carolina by Boeing)
Why are you trying to get me to defend a position I haven’t made? In fact I specifically did not give credit to Obama or Trump.

Because you are trying to be a statist with no historical narrative included?

That doesn’t explain why you’re trying to get me to defend Ibama’s policies. I didn’t vote for him, cash for clunkers was stupid, most of his rhetoric was not directly related to the facts.

In the other hand, you are avoiding the issue of Trump claiming that the unemployment rate was at least 28% when he was elected but 4.7% when he took office.

bear513, post: 22477168
So what did the anti bussiness president do?

Obama had one year of 2.9% growth in GDP.

TrumpO had one year of 2.9% growth in GDP.

TrumpO will move the economy no higher.

It means TrumpO's tax cuts for the wealthy will not pay for themselves.

So what has the pro-higher-debt president actually done?

Trump becomes the hero of America and world wide for exposing the crooked deep
State

Barr is ready to destroy the deep state too..

/////////

One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president. That's where the shredding of our norms and institutions is occurring," Barr said.

:auiqs.jpg:
That's why he is the ONLY POTUS NEVER to rise above 50% approval in any major poll ever during his first 2 years in office.

Hero?

Outside of his stupid/sick, racist, misogynistic brown shirts (like you) - Trump is almost completely DESPISED...in and out of America.

Once again Tax cuts Obama copied off Bush Jr

You are a liar. The 2009 stimulus tax cuts were payroll tax cuts geared to wage earners who pumped money into the the fucked up economy and ongoing wars that Bush left behind.

Bush’s tax cuts were geared to the wealthy and were supposed to trickle down to the wage earners. All we got was the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Obama pulled us out of it and America came out of the Great Recession faster than our friends in Europe did.

You are a liar. The 2009 stimulus tax cuts were payroll tax cuts geared to wage earners who pumped money into the the fucked up economy and ongoing wars that Bush left behind.

Bush’s tax cuts were geared to the wealthy and were supposed to trickle down to the wage earners. All we got was the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Obama pulled us out of it and America came out of the Great Recession faster than our friends in Europe did.

Bullshit the stimulus was a failure, all it was to pay back his Union buddy's and once again unemployment rose after he signed it.

And Obama slowed down the recovery with Obama care and his assnine anti bussiness EPA

Bullshit the stimulus was a failure, all it was to pay back his Union buddy's and once again unemployment rose after he signed it.

And Obama slowed down the recovery with Obama care and his assnine anti bussiness EPA

Only in liberal fantasy land can a anti bussiness president help the economy

Only in liberal fantasy land can a green energy anti fracking anti drilling anti pipe line president lower fuel prices..

Only in liberal fantasy land can a anti job president grow jobs by fighting in court a company building a plant in South Carolina.

By the way can you say Quantitative easing,?

here's a little dew to kiss the face of the Trumpsters wearing their blinders...
Home Values Just Fell for the First Time in 7 Years. Here’s Why a Recession Might Not Be Far Behind

Home prices may have just peaked. It could be a sign that a recession is looming on the horizon.

In April, median U.S. home values fell 0.1% to $226,800 from $227,000 in March, according to real estate marketplace Zillow — the first month-to-month decline in seven years.

That’s not just bad news for homeowners. As researchers at the Federal Reserve recently pointed out, a housing downturn has preceded every U.S. recession since the 1950s.

Home Values Just Fell for the First Time in 7 Years. Here’s Why a Recession Might Not Be Far Behind

Only in liberal fantasy land can a anti bussiness president help the economy

Only in liberal fantasy land can a green energy anti fracking anti drilling anti pipe line president lower fuel prices..

Only in liberal fantasy land can a anti job president grow jobs by fighting in court a company building a plant in South Carolina.

Only in liberal fantasy land is unemployment benefits good for the economy

here's a little dew to kiss the face of the Trumpsters wearing their blinders...

Home prices may have just peaked. It could be a sign that a recession is looming on the horizon.

In April, median U.S. home values fell 0.1% to $226,800 from $227,000 in March, according to real estate marketplace Zillow — the first month-to-month decline in seven years.

That’s not just bad news for homeowners. As researchers at the Federal Reserve recently pointed out, a housing downturn has preceded every U.S. recession since the 1950s.

Don't hold your breath

Farmers in America are facing an economic and mental health crisis
The unequal economy that's emerged over the past decade, combined with erratic weather and patchy access to health care in rural areas, have had a severe impact on the people growing America's food. Since 2013, farm income has been dropping steadily, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. This year, the average farm's income is projected to be 35 percent below its 2013 level.

Farmers in America are facing an economic and mental health crisis

Don't hold your breath

I am not I already gotz me another part time job since construction has died in the area.

bear513, post: 22479603
Bullshit the stimulus was a failure,

A failure compared to what? It pulled us out of the worst recession since the Great Depression. You are full of shit to think you have enough criteria to call the 2009 recovery policies a failure.

I know Romney campaigned on 6% unemploynent in four years if elected.

I know Obama policies reduced unemploynent in half the time Romney said he needed.

Unemployment came down twice as fast in Obama’s second term as the number one presidential choice by Republicans wouid have done and you call that failure.

It is great that Romney did not win because we would have had twice the failure in your opinion.

Two years of TrumpO and the ACA is still law. Are we not having “..,the greatest economy that we've had in our history, the best.”?

So the ACA has contributed to “ ... the greatest economy that we've had in our history, the best.”

You can bitch and moan that it slowed the recover but you are an idiot so who cares what you think.

Then how’s come Obama lowered gasoline prices the last three years of his term and TrumpO has not taken them any lower?

94A2E89E-B698-462D-81CC-B1C080756CD7.png

Gasoline prices were reduced to current levels in 2015. So Obama did it.

Do you ever do any research before posting your hate induced anti-Obama venom?

A failure compared to what? It pulled us out of the worst recession since the Great Depression. You are full of shit to think you have enough criteria to call the 2009 recovery policies a failure.

I know Obama policies reduced unemploynent in half the time Romney said he needed.

Unemployment came down twice as fast in Obama’s second term as the number one presidential choice by Republicans wouid have done and you call that failure.

It is great that Romney did not win because we would have had twice the failure in your opinion.

How did Obama do it?

Then how’s come Obama lowered gasoline prices the last three years of his term and TrumpO has not taken them any lower?

View attachment 263449

Gasoline prices were reduced to current levels in 2015. So Obama did it.

Do you ever do any research before posting your hate induced anti-Obama venom?

So in your world Obama did it by being pro green, anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline...and gasoline prices went down..

How did he do it????

Your a fucking joke...

Once again

Stimulus: Obama copied off Bush Jr and unemployment went up

Cut taxes: Obama copied off Bush Jr

Tarp: Busy Jr.

Quantitative easing : Janet

The economy took off in spite of Obama care inspire of Obama's anti bussiness rules and regulations..

Forum List

Back